What's new

UFO Crashes Off Okinawa, Japanese Navy Secures Area

That's what you said in '47,not gonna believe it this time.Maybe from '47 onward you guys were taught to answer like that. :D :D :D
Roswell UFO incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

k that's fine... many won't deny that there's no aliens present in the universe,,, but still if you see all the posts of isro2222 is too much... he gone way beyond which the scientists who study for years couldn't find.... He come up with 9 different types of the pictures of pleaidians, naming their classes according to their shapes and size... who on earth have seen or touched a UFO's ship properly...He claims he has loads of knowledge on it but gives the pictures drown by kids and the links from websites whose business is to sell as much as books of these kind for money... and they're not reliable source at all...
More over he teaches about UFO like a history teacher

We can't rule out the existence of aliens or ET... we don't even know completely about earth let alone universe or multi-verse

one thing is sure we are not alone.... I will support and appreciate ISRO because he got interest on it... he researched and come through many articles... so don't make fun of him.... alot of us believe in god which we never seen... and he believe in ET...

@isro2222 share more info about aliens UFO's... thanks in advance...

Last edited by a moderator:
@prabhusarjen Tsunamis are on earth since multi million years.... i think you dont understand the mind of Greys. They busy doing tests.... They know the power of natural disaster.... They cant take headon humans as humanoids are protecting humans.... So they taking help of natural disasters. They created a formula that creates tsunami, earthquakes, typhoon, huricane etc etc but they didnt masterd it till now.... Just after japan found UFO they been hit by earthquake yesterday. i got all the info i recieved.... It was aggressive greys spaceship that been attacked by andromedans near himalaya. The spaceship didnt went down but was damaged and it travel way back towards japan sea to their base but didnt make it due to power failure.... It went down and picked up by japan navy who than called american navy.... Than aggressive greys gave japan warning by 7.9 magnitude earthquake. They want pilot and crew alive.... i got so much info but i dont know from where to start telling....
@danger007 i got all info. Do u want to know what tests Greys doing? It might shock u all.... i got total evidence that might create fear among humans but please do not get scared.... Humanoids are with you.... Let me know if u all want the total info and evidences. It lengthy info that will give u all info whats going on.... Btw australian pm already prepared doomsday speech.... Please let me clear it that doomsday date no one can predict.... 21st december 2012 is golden age and not doomsday. Tell me do countries attack by telling we going to attack this days? No.... Same with Alien war. They will attack but wont tell the exact date. We got info that alien war is on 2015 to 2030.... However it could happen before it. Do not worry.... We are prepared. i got total info on it with evidence. Let me know do u all want total evidence with all info....
Australian PM Julia Gillard gives bizarre Doomsday 2012 address - Allentown Celebrity | Examiner.com
Aussie PM Julia Gillard announces end of world: Mayan doomsday confirmed in spoof video - YouTube

i want to give all info i have on greys.... But not everything at same time. i dont want to confuse anyone.... i will tell everything from alien abduction, testing on humans to plan greys created.... But bit by bit.... What am going to post now is very graphic.... Please do not view it if u are weak heart. This is my request. i will tell you why human mutilation been done but only after you read everything.... there are many kinds of tests.... This is one of them. Please read only if you are strong heart....
The Most Disturbing Case of Alien Abduction Ever

If u all remember mountain of death in russia.... That mountain under aggressive greys and been declared no fly zone by russia as that mountain jams every radar and avionics by the greys technology.... 9 hikers went on mountain of death. What happened with them shocked world.... They became victim of greys nuclear pressure beam gun.... All of them found dead.... One of the lady's tongue was removed (i will tell u later how human and cows tongue important for greys immune system as they trying to create new strong immune system grey race).... All 9 were had internal organ damages without any outer damage or marks.... They had radiation on them and their cloths.... They were victims of greys test.... This was one of many types of test.... Very sad incident. Must read.... Lengthy but heart touching and very sad.... All details are given below.... Again let me remind u all that its very Graphic.... The dead bodies of young beautiful womens and males are shown.... So if u are weak heart than do not open the link.... Am not here to create panic. Am here because i been told to be here.... My job is to give all info bit by bit. Right now am just giving basic info.... Later i will give very important info that i recieved with evidence....
DID ALIENS KILL 9 COLLEGE STUDENTS IN 1959

@prabhusarjen Tsunamis are on earth since multi million years.... i think you dont understand the mind of Greys. They busy doing tests.... They know the power of natural disaster.... They cant take headon humans as humanoids are protecting humans.... So they taking help of natural disasters. They created a formula that creates tsunami, earthquakes, typhoon, huricane etc etc but they didnt masterd it till now.... Just after japan found UFO they been hit by earthquake yesterday. i got all the info i recieved.... It was aggressive greys spaceship that been attacked by andromedans near himalaya. The spaceship didnt went down but was damaged and it travel way back towards japan sea to their base but didnt make it due to power failure.... It went down and picked up by japan navy who than called american navy.... Than aggressive greys gave japan warning by 7.9 magnitude earthquake. They want pilot and crew alive.... i got so much info but i dont know from where to start telling....
@danger007 i got all info. Do u want to know what tests Greys doing? It might shock u all.... i got total evidence that might create fear among humans but please do not get scared.... Humanoids are with you.... Let me know if u all want the total info and evidences. It lengthy info that will give u all info whats going on.... Btw australian pm already prepared doomsday speech.... Please let me clear it that doomsday date no one can predict.... 21st december 2012 is golden age and not doomsday. Tell me do countries attack by telling we going to attack this days? No.... Same with Alien war. They will attack but wont tell the exact date. We got info that alien war is on 2015 to 2030.... However it could happen before it. Do not worry.... We are prepared. i got total info on it with evidence. Let me know do u all want total evidence with all info....
Australian PM Julia Gillard gives bizarre Doomsday 2012 address - Allentown Celebrity | Examiner.com
Aussie PM Julia Gillard announces end of world: Mayan doomsday confirmed in spoof video - YouTube

I have been hearing 2012, 21st is going to be a golden age.

If u all remember mountain of death in russia.... That mountain under aggressive greys and been declared no fly zone by russia as that mountain jams every radar and avionics by the greys technology.... 9 hikers went on mountain of death. What happened with them shocked world.... They became victim of greys nuclear pressure beam gun.... All of them found dead.... One of the lady's tongue was removed (i will tell u later how human and cows tongue important for greys immune system as they trying to create new strong immune system grey race).... All 9 were had internal organ damages without any outer damage or marks.... They had radiation on them and their cloths.... They were victims of greys test.... This was one of many types of test.... Very sad incident. Must read.... Lengthy but heart touching and very sad.... All details are given below.... Again let me remind u all that its very Graphic.... The dead bodies of young beautiful womens and males are shown.... So if u are weak heart than do not open the link.... Am not here to create panic. Am here because i been told to be here.... My job is to give all info bit by bit. Right now am just giving basic info.... Later i will give very important info that i recieved with evidence....
DID ALIENS KILL 9 COLLEGE STUDENTS IN 1959

Really aliens kill ? that is a first, isro can I ask you when we will see actual hard evidence to prove the existence of aliens ? :azn:

@Hu Songshan 21st december 2012 is golden age.... And not doomsday.... Doomsday wont happend but war will happen between 2015 to 2030.... It will be human, greys, humanoids vs Nibirians who were the God of world in Ancient days.... i like nibirians and also humanoids. i wish they dont war.... Mayans didnt lived long to write about golden age.... They been destroyed by humanoids for being too much heartless and aggressive. Mayans were same indian blood but totaly different culture. India broke off and floated towards asia and stoped near Himalaya.... the mayans were famous for killing humans. Mayans were ruled by reptilians who loves human blood.... They gave mayans knowledge about universe and told them planet sun is god of universe (thats a lie).... Reptilians told them that they should offer humans head to sun.... And the blood to them. Humanoids that decided to end mayans.... Same thing happened with rome. They too were aggressive and than humanoids sended alien jesus christ (just like they sended alien Gods in india and world).... Rome did its best to take on religion but lost. Humanoids the one who ended majority of rome people.... Italian people still carry that genes. They most deadly race and even now they showing true colors. In italy mafia rules.... Even police and military scared of mafias in italy and most italians are super hot temper.... They dont believe in karma.... While in other hand india lived as they alot religious. India the only country who completed Golden age calender.... Humanoids loves india but cant help us due to no helping law by humanoids. They cant put their leg in humans matters.... About hard evidence i want to say is that time and now so many evidence been leaked out.... But goverment said its all lie and than they killed every human who leaked those evidences.... i want to explain everything about all types of greys.... But later. The KBG had meetings with Tall greys but it was broken due to russian officers mistake.... Tall greys than joined hand with America.... While there are other Greys too who on earth and been watched by tall greys. Like Orion greys, Zeta reticular Greys who works for Reptilian race hydra.... There is Robo clone greys and they been created by nibirians aka world gods from planet nibiru.... They came on earth in 1940s due to nuclear exploision.... They been given order to make sure humans dont fight nuclear war (after japan incident in 1940s).... While the tall greys are on earth since multi million years....
Grey Alien Filmed By KGB - YouTube
humans working along side aliens at area 51 - YouTube
This is a REAL interview with an actual alien! - YouTube
Alien Interview - Real alien footage - YouTube
area 51 alien interview pt 2 - YouTube

Let me tell u about world Gods.... The nibirians (annunakis) came on earth in search of Gold.... Gold is the material they call it Life as Gold expands life by many centuries and also it propels nibiru planet and its ozone layer keeps toxins away.... On planet nibiru there are 3 catagory race.... The one who commands (goverment and military).... And they angry on humans as humans killing each other and threatning whole galaxy by polution as polution can make planet earth damage which could explode and put galaxy in trouble.... The 2nd race is scientist race who are excited to learn about humans again after nearly 3600 years.... 3rd race is spiritual race and they care about humans and have soft corner for humans.... When they came on earth than the chief engineer ENKI created a slave race in africa to dig gold.... However ENLIL who was half brother of Enki was not in favor.... When time passed by the Enki and Enlil became enemy.... Enki loved humans while Enlil wanted humans to be non-aggressive. The real story is too long so i telling u all in short.... Enki gave technology to humans and sub humans atlantis.... Than Enlil got upset. Enlil ruled india, whole asia, middle east, (leaving egypt) while enki ruled whole africa, europe and america.... In a nuclear war Enlil brought moon and generated greatest flood. Atlantis dissapeard.... Enki sended Noah who was half human and half deer to rescue every pair of living being.... Enlil than decided to go to planet nibiru. Enlil warned its own humans like indians, asians and middle east people to behave. He said he will be back. The planet nibiru is real heaven.... Over there even lion eats Grass.... Nibirians are the most advance humanoids just like Arcturians who are known as Teachers.... It was the nibirian Gods who planted devices in every planet to make sure humans gets fruit according to Karma.... Every 3600 years nibiru pass by planet earth.... Nibirians the one who created gods, angels, dwarf, fairies etc etc.... They created it to control humans as humans are hybrids between humanoids DNA and Ape DNA (Reptilian DNA in african people as enki was half reptilian and half nibirian).... Nibirians are real Gods of heaven.... Humanoids hates nibirian because humanoids says nibirians are controling people by creating Gods and they blame nibirians helping alpha draconian race.... Right now every mothership of Greys, humanoids, Reptilians and nibirians gearing up and refueling on planet sun.... Something big is on in 2015 to 2030.... The size of each mothership is equal to planet Earth.... Nibirians using Angelic shape mothership while greys using cigar shame same with Reptilians while humanoids had Starship Athena whos size is equal to planet mercury.... i been to starship Athena in my sleep and met Arcturians who were bright rays.... Must visit below links....
Angelic UFO Travels Toward Sun In NASA Photo, Oct 15, 2012. « Mission Galactic Freedom
Spectacular New Photos Of Planet X Near The Sun Taken Today (March 6) | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.
Many UFOs Near Earth's Sun In NASA Photos | Beyond Science
Mysterious planet-sized 'Death Star' captured on video as it 'refuels' at the surface of the sun | Mail Online

and threatning whole galaxy by polution as polution can make planet earth damage which could explode and put galaxy in trouble

I never thought we would have eco friendly aliens in this story :lol:

isro, honey, Earth exploding will have 0 impact on the galactic scale. We are an insignificant planet on the outer rim of the galaxy....but hey, common sense is a hard sought commodity...

@everyone whole NASA, media, Scientists already confirmed planet nibiru but always pulled back due to Goverment Warnings.... Planet nibiru is 12th planet in our solar system. Nibirian aka annunakis live on planet nibiru.... Its propeled by the goverment and military of nibirians who are world Gods of ancient days. Gods like christ, Elohim, indian Gods and islam God.... The 3 race who are spiritual nibirians wants its nibirian goverment and military to not pass by earth too close as it will bring earthquake and great Flood. It will shift earths pole.... 2015 to 2030 it will pass by Earth.... Earth than wont be same again. Humanoids and greys against nibirians and they not letting nibirians to enter in earth.... This what made 1st catagory nibirians angry.... Everyone can see planet nibiru by their eyes but careful as it near planet sun....
Nibiru confirmed by BBC, CNN, Popular Science, Hubble/CIA insider and even the Russians!
NIBIRU ASTEROID COLLISION w/ EARTH CNN BBC PULLED ARTICLES - YouTube
Nibiru Confirmed By BBC, CNN, Popular Science, Hubble/CIA Insider And Even The Russians! | Alternative
Chinese TV Shows Planet X on TV and more! | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.
Dates of Previous Pole Shifts and Likely Events To Match including Joshua describing it in the Old Testament | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.

As i told already presidents all around world and prime ministers slowly confirming Alien war is near.... Two days ago Australia pm declared end of world and now its Russian president confirmed soon alien war will be faught.... Its not in 21st december though. Its in 2015 to 2030.... Pleiadians told my team it could be even Next year as wars dont come by telling exact date.... Soon something big going to happen. But do not panic.... Panic wont help you.... Btw i hope now u all know why FEMA buyed multi million plastic coffins.... America told to buy coffins. America already moved it tanks early this year (what will do with tanks.... That too against our lords).... Please do not panic. Raise ur vibration and think positive.... American president already knows.... They creating huge shelters for VIPs underground.... What was shocking is that doomsday clock was reset 1minute behind.... As i said our population, pollution and nuclear stock pile the reason of doomsday.... It could happen well before 2015.... Cant predict exact year but it will be well within 2015.... Please do not panic. We all are with u all....
US Government Preparing Underground Survival Shelters - YouTube
FEMA COFFINS! PROOF OF FEMA CAMP PLANS! - YouTube
FEMA TRAINS ARE FOR FEMA COFFINS !! - YouTube
» HUNDREDS of Tanks Moving Through Burbank, California

BBC News - Doomsday Clock moves one minute closer to midnight
Why did the Doomsday clock move? : Voice of Russia

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev Says Aliens Have Visited In TV Interview
BBC News - Russian president asked to investigate alien claims
Alien Invasion Confirmed By Russian PM [Video]
Alien invasion confirmed by Russian PM - YouTube

^^^^ Are you in contact with aliens ? if so where is the proof and can others do it as well this will be proof that people need isro not some internet anonymous claims.

@everyone whole NASA, media, Scientists already confirmed planet nibiru but always pulled back due to Goverment Warnings.... Planet nibiru is 12th planet in our solar system. Nibirian aka annunakis live on planet nibiru.... Its propeled by the goverment and military of nibirians who are world Gods of ancient days. Gods like christ, Elohim, indian Gods and islam God.... The 3 race who are spiritual nibirians wants its nibirian goverment and military to not pass by earth too close as it will bring earthquake and great Flood. It will shift earths pole.... 2015 to 2030 it will pass by Earth.... Earth than wont be same again. Humanoids and greys against nibirians and they not letting nibirians to enter in earth.... This what made 1st catagory nibirians angry.... Everyone can see planet nibiru by their eyes but careful as it near planet sun....
Nibiru confirmed by BBC, CNN, Popular Science, Hubble/CIA insider and even the Russians!
NIBIRU ASTEROID COLLISION w/ EARTH CNN BBC PULLED ARTICLES - YouTube
Nibiru Confirmed By BBC, CNN, Popular Science, Hubble/CIA Insider And Even The Russians! | Alternative
Chinese TV Shows Planet X on TV and more! | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.
Dates of Previous Pole Shifts and Likely Events To Match including Joshua describing it in the Old Testament | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.

Will we get to see these annunakis live ? or is this just another anonymous claim ? on relation to the post I have read many tales dealing with the annunaki on how they created the first human life in africa near the gold mines.

@Hu Songshan 21st december 2012 is golden age.... And not doomsday.... Doomsday wont happend but war will happen between 2015 to 2030.... It will be human, greys, humanoids vs Nibirians who were the God of world in Ancient days.... i like nibirians and also humanoids. i wish they dont war.... Mayans didnt lived long to write about golden age.... They been destroyed by humanoids for being too much heartless and aggressive. Mayans were same indian blood but totaly different culture. India broke off and floated towards asia and stoped near Himalaya.... the mayans were famous for killing humans. Mayans were ruled by reptilians who loves human blood.... They gave mayans knowledge about universe and told them planet sun is god of universe (thats a lie).... Reptilians told them that they should offer humans head to sun.... And the blood to them. Humanoids that decided to end mayans.... Same thing happened with rome. They too were aggressive and than humanoids sended alien jesus christ (just like they sended alien Gods in india and world).... Rome did its best to take on religion but lost. Humanoids the one who ended majority of rome people.... Italian people still carry that genes. They most deadly race and even now they showing true colors. In italy mafia rules.... Even police and military scared of mafias in italy and most italians are super hot temper.... They dont believe in karma.... While in other hand india lived as they alot religious. India the only country who completed Golden age calender.... Humanoids loves india but cant help us due to no helping law by humanoids. They cant put their leg in humans matters.... About hard evidence i want to say is that time and now so many evidence been leaked out.... But goverment said its all lie and than they killed every human who leaked those evidences.... i want to explain everything about all types of greys.... But later. The KBG had meetings with Tall greys but it was broken due to russian officers mistake.... Tall greys than joined hand with America.... While there are other Greys too who on earth and been watched by tall greys. Like Orion greys, Zeta reticular Greys who works for Reptilian race hydra.... There is Robo clone greys and they been created by nibirians aka world gods from planet nibiru.... They came on earth in 1940s due to nuclear exploision.... They been given order to make sure humans dont fight nuclear war (after japan incident in 1940s).... While the tall greys are on earth since multi million years....

I thought you said it was the aggressive greys that rule the world not the reptilians :azn: ? Who are the reptilians ?

Back
Top Bottom