What's new

UFO Crashes Off Okinawa, Japanese Navy Secures Area

Don't worry, the galaxy union will help human make it through. Although human can get a crashed UFO, but we will never able to reverse it cause aliens tech is millions years ahead of us. I mean why the he'll aliens attack human as they can explore all the resource in universe by UFO through worm hole.
We should not be worried :D

We have after all

power_rangers_4.jpg

power_ranger_22.jpg

Now tell me why would everything starts happening around 2012? Why not before it? Have u ever heard a funny word 'Sundog'? Well our idiotic NASA the one who invented this funny word named as Sundog.... i ask you where was this sundog few years ago? Why now? There is no sundog.... The sundog this NASA calling is a planet NIBIRU with its moon.... It appeard from behind of planet sun.... Mayans knew where Nibiru was. They offered human blood to planet sun.... Its because Nibiru was cloaked behind planet sun.... Please dont let NASA fool humans.... Here is 3 sun (1 is our sun, other two is nibiru and its moon).... Whole china in panic. 2015 is the date when moon of planet nibiru will decide humans fate (if humans dont change for good)....
Sun Dogs, Solar Halos, and Upside-Down Rainbows over China - chinaSMACK
Shanghai 'Three Suns': Mayan Talk Grows - Business Insider
Doomsday rumors trigger panic buying |Hot Issues |chinadaily.com.cn

Very sad news.... Delhi rape victim died 2am indian time.... Lets pray for her soul.... Try to fast today or try to not speak anything today....

Hello good earthlings.... From now on i will only post in this thread and no other (other topic threads).... i have a secret of better and long life full of happiness.... i will be updating u all on latest news including secrets.... But first i want u all to read full lovingkindness mantra and benefits.... This mantra was created by buddha who was avatar of indian god but he was nibirian as all gods were nibirians including christ, elohim and all earth gods.... Later i tell u all about the secret of long peaceful life.... Btw india going through a tough time as golden age wants india to wake up and take lead....
Godwin Samararatne: Benefits of Loving-kindness Meditation

isro has a history for everything...

I wonder if it also have a history about the UFO over Argentina on 1985...
foto20observatorio20ii-300x215.jpg

That thing was visible there for over 12 hours, the official history says that Mirage 3 where supposed to intercept, but the never sended because of a "economic problem", but its well known that 2 Mirage 3 where scrambled but returned because the object was well beyond the service ceiling of the fighters.

Back
Top Bottom