What's new

UFO Crashes Off Okinawa, Japanese Navy Secures Area

am putting info with evidence here.... Am shocked people calling me mental (indirectly) instead of debating the evidences am putting here.... Its bit funny that many humans thinks humans are alone in universe even when there are 2 Billion Earth like planet and 1 billion Sun like planets.... Why look far away.... Look at planet Sirius which is 10,000 times more brighter than our planet sun.... Cluster of planets that rotates around it has humanoids, Greys and Reptilians.... That cluster know as Sirius B.... Anyway.... i have been told to be here and am doing my job that been given to me....
SEVENTY CIVILIZATIONS FROM OTHER PLANETS ON EARTH
British Civil Aviation Authority Highly Interested In Pilots' UFO Sightings
Scared Pilot Reports UFO : Aliens & UFOs
UFO filmed zooming around passenger plane in Seoul, South Korea | Mail Online

am putting info with evidence here.... Am shocked people calling me mental (indirectly) instead of debating the evidences am putting here.... Its bit funny that many humans thinks humans are alone in universe even when there are 2 Billion Earth like planet and 1 billion Sun like planets.... Why look far away.... Look at planet Sirius which is 10,000 times more brighter than our planet sun.... Cluster of planets that rotates around it has humanoids, Greys and Reptilians.... That cluster know as Sirius B.... Anyway.... i have been told to be here and am doing my job that been given to me....
SEVENTY CIVILIZATIONS FROM OTHER PLANETS ON EARTH
British Civil Aviation Authority Highly Interested In Pilots' UFO Sightings
Scared Pilot Reports UFO : Aliens & UFOs
UFO filmed zooming around passenger plane in Seoul, South Korea | Mail Online

my bro is called mental??

no way!! :angry:

Dude sorry i didn't mean anything in that way.... of course we aren't alone... i believe them, but it's hard to believe evrything you say... i mean you are saying as though you are sure about it, there're scientists who still studying for years and haven't able to prove much of it... so that's the reason.... i think your theories are self made, with some news and links by various guys around the world right.... but not and can't be prooved just as the scientists said in the video....can't prove and can't understand the Aliens...."

Dude sorry i didn't mean anything in that way.... of course we aren't alone... i believe them, but it's hard to believe evrything you say... i mean you are saying as though you are sure about it, there're scientists who still studying for years and haven't able to prove much of it... so that's the reason.... i think your theories are self made, with some news and links by various guys around the world right.... but not and can't be prooved just as the scientists said in the video....can't prove and can't understand the Aliens...."

i think you are taking what he says a little too seriously . chill:)

Happens all the days. Okinawa has plenty of unidentified objects flying the sky. Try to believe it if the national NHK broadcasts that.

[/url]

K, I've some Questions on the video of Nasa's Secret war on UFO......

The video's Headline goes as Nasa's secret war on UFO, so Obviously NASA knows everything its doing but still why do they've to give an such a video to the scientist to study? more over once such a video given to the scientists it would leak outside by them...doesn't NASA know it, then what so secret in it?

Well ad the laser beam or whatever comes from the source is not been proved as space shuttle , even in that video you can hear scientist saying as when such a beam is shot the shuttle would move cause of the pressure but nothing happened like that why? ( that doesn't make as NASA's war)

still if it's been fired from NASA's Shuttle then they would have taken a video from the actual Shuttle instead of from a long distance(maybe from the station) and give that to the scientists to study?( only if they don't know about UFO)

and finally why would NASA ever want to hit an UFO's ship in Space......?
we're like a sitting duck in space, i don't think NASA would fire at UFO's in Space when hundred of them show themselves on earth and we did nothing against them....

answer me

isro2222 and the thing about UFO tested their weapon and that triggered the Tsunami in 2011 was complete non sense... Tsunami is been there siine thousands of years back in Japan the reason is been known by almost everyone... i know you would show the video where that unidentified object is jumping against the Tsunami, but that doesn't mean they triggered it...

It's just a weather balloon, nothing to see here

LAtest News: There is an Earth-QUake in Japan, Tsunami Alert is warned....

/17519232.cms]जापान में à¤*ूकंप, सूनामी के लिए अलर्ट जारी - Japan earthquake tsunami warning issued - Navbharat Times[/url]

Relax it's not the same place... it happened in eastern coast of Miyagi not in Okinawa where UFO crashed as reported

Back
Top Bottom