What's new

UAE to rethink on ties with Pakistan post killing of five diplomats

Status
Not open for further replies.
False flag operation ...with a mouthpiece..

If the matter really comes out to be same then I ll call this act as amateurish and totally dumb one. By such an act they ll create quite many trouble for themselves. I seriously hope its not them or a new era of dirty wars had already started.

Few Points
1 Attack Happened in Afghanistan ( Currently in War )
2 Was done By Afghan Taliban ( Bunch of Terrorists )
3 Media and Politicians are Blaming Pakistan ( Nothing New ) (Dont Support Pakistans so terrorism could be stopped .)
4 UAE diplomats and Afghan officials ) Sad News )
5 Uae will cut its ties with Pakistan ( Why )
6 Pakistan Should use its influence in Afghanistan ( Why , Last Time i Check it was everyone's Dream that Pakistan should interfere in other countries matter )

Few Suggestion Pakistan , and Afghanistan are two different countries now which is a reality , unless Afghan people start Help themselves and seek Pakistani Support and work with them there will be no Proper peace , India , Pakistan , Afghanistan , Iran , these countries need to support with all this hate and defaming each other
Darood Line is The border if Afghanistan has so much problem why arent they helping Pakistan to Deal with menace

For True Progress every one needs to be on same page , and they must let go there ego , other wise there is no better future for the common people of the Region ,

Indeed I think this gives a great gossip talk topic for modi to discuss with the prince during the republic day of India. Same Randi Rona would be repeated.
Point can be noted..

I am pretty sure that in the time of Need Pakistan will be the first Country to send its troops to defend UAE ( may God Forbid ) , but i am myself a witness of how Emarati people Treated Pakistani .. but i have seen Respect for Pakistani Soldiers i once see a High level Soldier in PA uniform at Ibn-e-Batoota mall , and with him there were some Officials of UAE and Military professionals there i see that, but i just wish that local population of UAE respect Pakistani as their brothers .. or at least equals . rest i have no problems with UAE as far as they are not hostile towards us .
I have had friends in UAE forces who did training with us, I enjoyed their company and good friendship prevailed. Things have changed over the period of time, unfortunately.

I would love to see Chinese aircraft carrier in arabian sea Then i want to feel how Indian *** would do belly dance

Make it Quick Pakistan Please bring it on

Indian is fucked up all around noway of escaping

eventually all indian have left troll her *** around the world and keep crying China is killing there economy :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::police::police::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Few Points
1 Attack Happened in Afghanistan ( Currently in War )
2 Was done By Afghan Taliban ( Bunch of Terrorists )
3 Media and Politicians are Blaming Pakistan ( Nothing New ) (Dont Support Pakistans so terrorism could be stopped .)
4 UAE diplomats and Afghan officials ) Sad News )
5 Uae will cut its ties with Pakistan ( Why )
6 Pakistan Should use its influence in Afghanistan ( Why , Last Time i Check it was everyone's Dream that Pakistan should interfere in other countries matter )

Few Suggestion Pakistan , and Afghanistan are two different countries now which is a reality , unless Afghan people start Help themselves and seek Pakistani Support and work with them there will be no Proper peace , India , Pakistan , Afghanistan , Iran , these countries need to support with all this hate and defaming each other
Darood Line is The border if Afghanistan has so much problem why arent they helping Pakistan to Deal with menace

For True Progress every one needs to be on same page , and they must let go there ego , other wise there is no better future for the common people of the Region ,
Its not the ego my friend its economic interests which does not let peace prevail. May it be attack on Kuwait, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Etc etc etc. Somewhere there is someones interest which is causing these commotions. Only if all the countries develop content, live with what they have and stop interfering in others affairs. Everything will be alright.

I would love to see Chinese aircraft carrier in arabian sea Then i want to feel how Indian *** would do belly dance

eventually all indian have left troll her *** around the world and keep crying China is killing there economy :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::police::police::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
Dont worry it will come one day. China will definitely guard its interest and wont allow anyone to disrupt Gwadar ops.

article may have been written by any Indian source but I think it is more of an afghan source .....
bloody dogs afghans cannot control their own capital ...cannot even keep their capital safe and blames us for everything ....
if they have tasteless food , they blame Pakistan...
if their leaders are corrupt drug lords, they blame Pakistan
if their army is worst ever corrupt
...half of their army consists of ghost soldiers , then they blame Pakistan ....
they love to blame Pakistan for everything ......
Apparently they believe taliban when they take the responsibility of attack ....but they dont believe them when the taliban denied the attack...
The taliban has excellent relations with gulf and UAE who supports directly or indirectly ...the taliban even have the office in Qatar...
the taliban have completely denied the attack , they only attack these corrupt government supported by America and brutal NDS whose only purpose is to take money from RAW and do anti Pakistan activities ....
Without a shred of evidence , they blame us ... Whereas there is clear news even published in international newspapers that the quetta council has moved to Afghanistan or iran....

Long gone are the days , when the world blame us for supporting taliban....
now if the world is biased then blame Russia , Iran , S.A too ....because now all these countries are supporting taliban who controls about 40 percent of afghanistan, providing security to the local people and fighting the corrupt government .....

It is a common practice that in winter the afghan taliban and corrupt government do cease fire . But this corrupt government is not playing by rules , killing the afghan taliban leaders in secret operations during ceasefire as they cannot fight them during spring offensive ....so be it , this corrupt government breaks the ceasefire first and now they must face the consequences of it .....

The attack on U.A.E was not done by taliban but local rivalry between government officials ....who wanted power or hated one another has done to malign each other....
so easy for them to blame taliban and Pakistan..... So that the foreign forces stays and so their corrupt government stays .... There government is in power , as long as the foreign forces are in afghanistan...and so they keep on giving billions of dollars for corruption , giving salaries and other expenses for more then 1lakh ghost soldiers ...

Last edited:
Yeah I know. But, I don't think the prince would agree with modi as happened during the times of heart of Asia. That mofo ghani did sold us out.
Modi and his team is good at propaganda.. even first work which modi did after joining bjp was to spread propaganda..

you will see lots of articles and publishes about this attack which will be saying that Pakistan did this and this will be just a start.. they will create a situation that even if higher up in UAE does not want to do anything against Pakistan, they will be forced to do so by lower ends and general public..

We are the power in indian ocean and we will face indian in indian ocean keep in mind..
let china to compete with US in pacific ocean.

Indians are as usual under the false illusion that after Pakistan's refusal to join the war in Yemen and UAE's displeasure they can fracture this relationship. LOL These Indian fools are living in a fool's paradise.

Until something actually happens, we don't need to worry.

Indian media BS have got no limits. Bomb explodes in Afghanistan kills UAE diplomats are we a police man of Afghanistan too. Don't India have got consulates there while we haven't, so how about Indian paid and inspired attack. Afghanistan is a free and independent country and our laws and and law enforcements doesn't stretches that far. UAE is our brotherly country and at times their will be differences but we don't desire or kill anyone especially UAE diplomat to make a statement of any kind. If UAE or Saudi Arabia is attacked from outside forces they know it very well we will be there for them. While they are not under attack, hence we don't need to get involve in any conflict, while we are fighting our own internal battles against TTP and facing Indian forces on the other front. As India is our enemy country they would love us to get tangled into other distractions so they can have a easy ride. Indian BS's you got a fat chance. UAE hierarchy is not as stupid as one is led to believe by above author of this article and if UAE have got any proof they will get in touch with the right people in Pakistan and will not rely on scum like India to get advise or look for culprits. Our doors are always open for our brothers.

I have had friends in UAE forces who did training with us, I enjoyed their company and good friendship prevailed. Things have changed over the period of time, unfortunately.

Pakistan and UAE enjoyed a good and healthy relations, over time there were ups and downs but i believe that thing will come back to normal , I wont be expecting that Arabs will change their Attitude towards Common Pakistani but as far as they treat us like they treat Westerners i am ok with it ..
maybe this relationships is much better within the Military professionals , and hopefully they ( military ) can help bringing two nations together again .

dont bother its only the uae, they dont care about pakistan.

UAE has been one of the funding countries against Pakistan, especially Balochistan to jeopardise CPEC. Their people killed in Afghanistan, where warlords still rule. And they blame Pakistan. Our rulers are idiots to accept these tough gins from them. They squeeze much more out of Pakistan against what they give to Pakistan. Just look at their attitude with Pakistanis in UAE, they have forgotten that first masons to build UAE were from Pakistan. Time when there was nothing but desert there and there were not BMWs, but donkeys.
finally........... a man with sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom