What's new

UAE criticises Ahmadinejad visit to Iran's own Persian Gulf island!!

Shows how much they are dedicated for their country and using it's resources for the best of the nation and the citizens, unlike other countries.
I didn't post the pic to show how much they are dedicated.i wanted to show what they were in 20 and 30 years ago.A 40 year old country is big mouthing about islands that belonged to Iran for thousands of years.

Besides,selling your oil and giving the money to foreign company to build fancy buildings and structures is not impressive.Actually they've done nothing special here.

he told you oil

Non-oil activity, however, still accounted for more than half of growth, contributing 50.3 per cent of GDP, down from 51 per cent the year before.

Under Abu Dhabi's Economic Vision 2030, officials hope to cut the emirate's reliance on oil to 36 per cent of GDP by 2030. As a result, it is investing billions of dollars in stimulating new growth sectors such as tourism, finance, industry and property.

Non-oil drove Abu Dhabi's GDP growth last year - The National

UAE is a joke. A large shopping mall in middle of desert. The funny thing is that at any given time they have a couple of days of water supply and their entire water almost comes from desalination plants on the shores of the sea which work on natural gas and oil. If Iran hits them with cruise missiles, these guys will die of thirst. Not only that but they have to import all their food too almost all of it through Hormuz which Iran can torpedo. Now ofcourse Iran will not do that, but Iran's answer to these guys should be this:

if-you-want-it.jpg

Non-oil activity, however, still accounted for more than half of growth, contributing 50.3 per cent of GDP, down from 51 per cent the year before.

Under Abu Dhabi's Economic Vision 2030, officials hope to cut the emirate's reliance on oil to 36 per cent of GDP by 2030. As a result, it is investing billions of dollars in stimulating new growth sectors such as tourism, finance, industry and property.

Non-oil drove Abu Dhabi's GDP growth last year - The National

Non-oil activity does not mean industrial production. It is mostly tourism industry where people from more conservative countries around UAE from Iran to Saudi to Pakistan go there to have fun, sex, alcohol and all kinds of clubs. Plus there is a re-export terminal there, where traders sit amongst the dance clubs doing mostly smuggling business sending stuff eg. Afghan transit that eventually gets smuggled into Pakistan. Nothing to be proud of and certainly nothing that will last when oil runs out and the desalination plats stop working.

Non-oil activity does not mean industrial production. It is mostly tourism industry where people from more conservative countries around UAE from Iran to Saudi to Pakistan go there to have fun, sex, alcohol and all kinds of clubs. Plus there is a re-export terminal there, where traders sit amongst the dance clubs doing mostly smuggling business sending stuff eg. Afghan transit that eventually gets smuggled into Pakistan. Nothing to be proud of and certainly nothing that will last when oil runs out and the desalination plats stop working.

Yea I know lots of men who go their for prostitutes etc. Am wondering are brothels legal there??

Yea I know lots of men who go their for prostitutes etc. Am wondering are brothels legal there??

Any thing is legal there. You have just to pay for it and you can get anything. That is how their economy runs there. All crooks of the region sitting there and controlling their criminal networks over the phone. Almost all smuggled items in the whole region originates from there whether in relation to Afghan transit trade or else. That is why these guys are so much against Gwader becoming operational and they are doing all kinds of things to destabilize Baluchistan.

Thats really interesting.

World worships Arabs as long as oil supplied,
When oil runs out, Arabs will become liabilities.

So If Arabs cannot grow their vegetables enough to sustain eco life, interesting things are yet to see.

Note: Everyday i learn a new info in this forum.

I am not taking any sides but tell me a country that has no brothel or prostitute (legally or illegally). They were present even during the time of the Prophet (PBUH)

On the contrary their citizens are well taken care of by the government unlike the hard work that the government of "Islamic" Republic of Pakistan does to make sure that citizens are well taken care of.

Just see the pictures posted in the first page by your very dear friend and judge what was Pakistan in 40s and what it is now.

I am just curious how would you welcome those babies:
uae_f16_23_37076b.jpg

AIR_AH-64D_Over_Water_Frontal_lg.jpg

mirage2000_2.jpg

LAND_Smerch_9K58_MLRS_Display_lg.jpg

300px-HIMARS.jpg

Israel had ten times more of these toys and couldn't defeat Hezbollah in 33 days (i should remind you that it was the same Israel that beat the hell out of all Arab armies in just 6 days)

So,we should take a lesson from this history incident: It's not only equipment and fancy arms that can determine a war's destiny,there is something called man's will,belief and faith.It's stronger than any other weapon in the world.It can bring the impossible in to reality.

I am not taking any sides but tell me a country that has no brothel or prostitute (legally or illegally). They were present even during the time of the Prophet (PBUH)

On the contrary their citizens are well taken care of by the government unlike the hard work that the government of "Islamic" Republic of Pakistan does to make sure that citizens are well taken care of.

Just see the pictures posted in the first page by your very dear friend and judge what was Pakistan in 40s and what it is now.

mate I can tell you none of the people I know are going to Pakistan or Iran for prostitutes. From UK I can vouch they are going especially for this to Dubai.

You know for these fancy toys that are being put in a thread regarding the President's visit can only mean that some Arabs can threaten. But do you not need pilots license and training and trained people to operate these equipment?? The only thing I know Dubai is known for is its prostitutes. It is starting to get the same reputation like Bangkock

mate I can tell you none of the people I know are going to Pakistan or Iran for prostitutes. From UK I can vouch they are going especially for this to Dubai.

You know for these fancy toys that are being put in a thread regarding the President's visit can only mean that some Arabs can threaten. But do you not need pilots license and training and trained people to operate these equipment?? The only thing I know Dubai is known for is its prostitutes. It is starting to get the same reputation like Bangkock

So what?! Let Arabs enjoy the money. For centuries, they suffered in desert under the sun. Now they found paradise. I bet those prostitutes enjoy the money either. :) Dont blame Arabs, their forefathers fought so hard to get their independence from colonialists.

If someone dont come to Dubai, he/she would probably go to Bangkok or Vegas. :)

Back
Top Bottom