What's new

U.S., Saudis close to largest arms deal ever

Yemen is a democratic country and can anyday seeks ties with USA and Israel. Yemen has better ties with USA and Turkey than the Saudis and they are also sick of saudi infested Alquaida menance.

Oh!
Failed to see the sarcasm in the earlier reply.:P
Iran does seem a good counterweight as Yemen is 46% Shia

what a waste....they should just doante the money for humanitarian cause...paskistan needs it now-flood relief...

if pakistan or indeed the muslim world can get 20 million then it willbring forth a pleasent feeling and some change for millions of people.

Give us 5 bills and we will make em a 5 gen fighter,air craft carrier and some more goodies.

EXCATLY !

I think PAF should take a few of these grand dad jet fighters and turn into young men since Saudi is a buddy with Pakistan.
Lets see if we can convert an f15 to f22

seriously why ?

f15 is now obselete !

I could understand f 16 Block 52 but not f-15

EXCATLY !

I think PAF should take a few of these grand dad jet fighters and turn into young men since Saudi is a buddy with Pakistan.
Lets see if we can convert an f15 to f22

seriously why ?

f15 is now obselete !

I could understand f 16 Block 52 but not f-15

Last edited by a moderator:
If completed, the deal could also generate more than 75,000 jobs
So why isn't the American public exercising it's right to freedom of expression here against Islamic jihad, Muslim terrorists blah blah, why aren't their feelings getting hurt now when they will be making weapons for a country whose one of the most prominent citizen happens to be Osama Bin Laden..............???
One word for Americans HYPOCRITES!!!!!

Last edited:
So why isn't the American public exercising it's freedom of expression here against Islamic jihad, Muslim terrorists blah blah, why aren't their feelings getting hurt now when they will be making weapons for a country whose one of the most significant citizen happens to be Osama Bin Laden..............???
One word for Americans HYPOCRITES!!!!!

Tired off every thread turning in to America bash-fest. If you guys hate US so much say, you do not want any part of War on Terror and stop taking their aid.

God!!!

Tired off every thread turning in to America bash-fest. If you guys hate US so much say, you do not want any part of War on Terror and stop taking their aid.

God!!!
Is that the best you could come up with to answer the valid questions i raised..? BTW my point is limited to Saudi's & Americans only not "We on WOT" so please stick to that & don't convert it into "you guys do this, you guys do that"

what saudis will do with this arms?.who is their enemy?

If you compare the budget for defence according to income of govt....Indian's are spending more money for their defence....instead to feed their poor and hungry peoples......so what is the reason their ......
Just Chill

Since F-35 for now is not on offer it makes sense the next big offer to Saudis would be F-15SE and upgrades of RSAF F-15 to SE Standards.

We've atleast 2more old threads on it. So please don't create more threads.

Good to see that Saudis do something..
In the end all those Planes will come to Pakistan in war situations and I m pretty much sure about that....

Good to see that Saudis do something..
In the end all those Planes will come to Pakistan in war situations and I m pretty much sure about that....

Wrong...American planes cannot be transfered to another country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom