What's new

U.S. Embassy in Turkey

no

Nah, IDGAF what the embassy says, b/c frankly this is more about people covering their *** and other diplomatic under the table games, and these sorts of advisories get declared all the time. then a month later its back to normal. and on the ground nothing really changed. There was the recent attack on the azeri embassy and coupled with protests, the embassy people either decided to play it on the "safe side" or its diplomatic games over Sweden, it doesn't really affect too many things, if anything security would be much tighter as a result, so i don't expect anything to happen, then 1 month later its back to normal.
If you consider it as table game, then your country,as well as eight others, which issued almost the same announcement, some even closed the consulates in Constantinople, probably have more serious reasons to consider Turkey unsafe for Western citizens.

So you are saying Turkey should be like your country Greece? Which is a total bitch of the US. Have you guys ever tried being a independent country? Or do you take pride in being ruled by Yankees left, right and centre?
Good argument actually. Out of fear of Turkey, Greece opened her doors to western Imperialism. But this is as much Turkey's fault as Greece's.
If you consider it as table game, then your country,as well as eight others, which issued almost the same announcement, some even closed the consulates in Constantinople, probably have more serious reasons to consider Turkey unsafe for Western citizens.
There's probably some intelligence we're not aware of.

That being said, whatever that intelligence was alluding to it probably got dealt with since I've heard no explosions.

If you consider it as table game, then your country,as well as eight others, which issued almost the same announcement

Yeah, b/c it was coordinated. lol.

Constantinople

I thought this was addressed already. lol

probably have more serious reasons to consider Turkey unsafe for Western citizens.

I'm sure you would like that scenario for your own polemical politics towards Turkey, but I really don't feel thats the reality. and btw, they specifically only closed a consulate, they didn't issue any sort of advisory to leave the country or even close the Ankara embassy. there is intent from some circles to overplay this in some sort of hysteria for their own reasons, and I'm sure you saw that as blood in the water and jumped on it, but i suspect this will be fruitless for you.

I'm sure you would like that scenario for your own polemical politics towards Turkey, but I really don't feel thats the reality. and btw, they specifically only closed a consulate, they didn't issue any sort of advisory to leave the country or even close the Ankara embassy. there is intent from some circles to overplay this in some sort of hysteria for their own reasons, and I'm sure you saw that as blood in the water and jumped on it, but i suspect this will be fruitless for you.
5 Countries closed their diplomatic missions at once. I fail to imagine any reason for this if there wasn't credible intelligence that something was going to happen.

Erdogan is the best leader Muslims have had in over a century.
because
He acquired land and resouces? nope
He expanded the economy? nope collapsed the economy
He won a major war and saved his people? Nope no major wars fought since Ottoman days
He became Caliph? nope
He got Turkey their own nuclear weapons? nope

Sounds like he has nil achievements unless you call crashing the economy and making everyone lose their retirement savings an achievement.

because
He acquired land and resouces? nope
He expanded the economy? nope collapsed the economy
He won a major war and saved his people? Nope no major wars fought since Ottoman days
He became Caliph? nope
He got Turkey their own nuclear weapons? nope

Sounds like he has nil achievements unless you call crashing the economy and making everyone lose their retirement savings an achievement.
Because
He increased Imam Atip student population 5-fold since 2012 to over 1.3 million as of 2018
He has destroyed all U.S. human assets in the Turkish military, inteligence community, economy, judiciary, etc.
He gave Islamists power across all Turkish institutions, fundamentally changing the state fabric
He greatly Islamized the Turkish military in preparation for Jihad to liberate Muslim lands
He developed the Turkish economy greatly from 2002 until 2012 when Western economic warefare kicked in (it will be defeated before 2030, Insha Allah).
He is the most hated Muslim leader in the West (whom love the Turks greatly)
He revived the Turkish defence industry and produces weapons that frustrate U.S. policies in Africa and MENA (Libya, Ethiopia, Somalia, Qatar, Nargono Kharabakh, etc.)
He makes Turkey 80% self sufficient in arms (to reach 100% sufficiency by 2030)
He will soon offer the world a true fifth-gen fighter with no strings attached
He is extremely smart and is the one nut that Obama and Biden could not crack in over a decade.

Erdogan is the best leader Muslims have had in over a century.
And the Germans of the interwar period said the same thing. You know the results.
An authoritarian leader(as Erdogan is) brings ephemeral positive results. But in the long run, it's the definition of disaster.
I would not like to expand argumentatively, respecting the difficult times that the Turkish people are going through at this time, due to the earthquakes.

And the Germans of the interwar period said the same thing. You know the results.
An authoritarian leader(as Erdogan is) brings ephemeral positive results. But in the long run, it's the definition of disaster.
I would not like to expand argumentatively, respecting the difficult times that the Turkish people are going through at this time, due to the earthquakes.
Thank you

This Nigerian guy kept accusing Greece of increasing tensions and provoking Turkey,because he claimed the Americans are using us to save the dollar. I told him that he doesn't know what's been going on in the region and explained to him again and again,why he is wrong. He ignored it completely and kept talking about the dollar and Gaddafi,Saddam and kept analyzing his theories of USA's wars about oil,the dollar and something about Saudi Arabia.

He kept praising Erdogan and I think eventually said he is salafi.

This Nigerian guy kept accusing Greece of increasing tensions and provoking Turkey,because he claimed the Americans are using us to save the dollar. I told him that he doesn't know what's been going on in the region and explained to him again and again,why he is wrong. He ignored it completely and kept talking about the dollar and Gaddafi,Saddam and kept analyzing his theories of USA's wars about oil,the dollar and something about Saudi Arabia.

You are either misinformed or delibrately want to misinform others. I asked you a few basic questions which you didn't answer. I'll repeat a some here:
1. What is the petrodollar and how is its destiny tied to the Middle East?
2. If democracy sweeps away the Arab monarchies and dictators, will that threaten the petrodollar system?
3. If the petrodollar system collapses, what effect will this have on the U.S. military and sanctions power?
4. What are America's options to destroy Turkey if Erdogan or the Islamists continue to rule? Invasion and economic warfare cannot achieve that because Turkey isn't Iraq or Syria. Unlike Iran, there are zero U.N. sanctions on Turkey, which means Turkey will continue to have access to foreign currency, especially with its disersified export-based economy and military industry.

America's best option for weakening Turkey without serious military loses is to instigate a Grecco-Turkish war. It cannot use Egypt because it wants stability in Egypt. It tried using Russia but failed. Greece is the perfect proxy battle field whichever way you look at it.

You are either misinformed or delibrately want to misinform others. I asked you a few basic questions which you didn't answer. I'll repeat a some here:
1. What is the petrodollar and how is its destiny tied to the Middle East?
2. If democracy sweeps away the Arab monarchies and dictators, will that threaten the petrodollar system?
3. If the petrodollar system collapses, what effect will this have on the U.S. military and sanctions power?
4. What are America's options to destroy Turkey if Erdogan or the Islamists continue to rule? Invasion and economic warfare cannot achieve that because Turkey isn't Iraq or Syria. Unlike Iran, there are zero U.N. sanctions on Turkey, which means Turkey will continue to have access to foreign currency, especially with its disersified export-based economy and military industry.

America's best option for weakening Turkey without serious military loses is to instigate a Grecco-Turkish war. It cannot use Egypt because it wants stability in Egypt. It tried using Russia but failed. Greece is the perfect proxy battle field whichever way you look at it.
You completely ignored what I told you and you went on talking about your conspiracy theories in long posts. In the end you said that you are a salafi.

I explained to you in detail how it was actually Erdoğan who had started provocations and threats,but you kept saying how Americans use Greece as a proxy. You completely ignored everything I told you and showed you. For you,Erdoğan is a hero who is fighting against the evil Western imperialists. And you call me misinformed...

If Erdogan is the best leader then our level is really low.
ofcourse he is the best who else? kemal kılıçdaroğlu, drunkard ince or is it meral akkaşar??

forget about Turkiye even worldwide no leader comes close to him.

As far as i know salafi’s are no fan of Erdogan. Dont make baseless claims just for the sake of argument.

Last edited:
ofcourse he is the best who else? kemal kılıçdaroğlu, drunkard ince or is it meral akkaşar??
Muharrem ince, Ümit özdağ, Mansur yavaş and yes Meral akşener too.. Kılıçdaroğlu is false flag traitor, He is installed by Feto to CHP to destroy that party..

Back
Top Bottom