What's new

U.S. Embassy in Turkey

All I'm pointing out is that you and Foinikas have a stick up your *** for Turkey, every single thread, you don't post anywhere else in even remotely the same amount. If someone is interested in something and they post somewhere it seems normal, but to have some sort of weird hate fetish and constantly posting negative BS and taking swipes, that... someone with a problem. lol
Eerr...then you'd really have to blame almost the entire forum,because Pakistanis and Indians got at it all the time.

In the same way that you accuse me of having some of sort of..."hate fetish" (wtf) against Turkey,I could say you have a weird fetish defending Turkey.

But for me it's different,because I'm a Greek patriot and this is a defense forum. And Erdogan's government is one the most vile governments that is against us. I don't hate Turkey in general nor Turks. As you can see,I get along very well with some Turkish members here.

Have you visited Iranian threads about Israel? Chinese threads about USA? Threads about the war in Ukraine? Threads about Kashmir? Afghanistan?

I don't really care for any country bashing to be honest, most of those people I find incredibly annoying as well. but you foinikas are special even amongst them, actively jumping and look to start shit and either in picking a fight with MME to derail threads or whatever. can't seem to go anywhere in the turkish forum with the inevitable foinikas mme flame war, and you most certainly instigate it.
MMM-E shouldn't be here. You know it. Don't pretend.

And there are hundreds of threads in that section I haven't even checked. And I don't care.

An idiot with behavioral problems can constantly post derogatory and insulting comments because of his superiority complex,but we can't reply to him? He's spreading misinformation and slander. If you cared about threads not being derailed,you'd have scolded him. Some others told you that it's him who is the troll actually. Did you even check the "Ban the salesman" thread?

Last edited:
Eerr...then you'd really have to blame almost the entire forum,because Pakistanis and Indians got at it all the time.

In the same way that you accuse me of having some of sort of..."hate fetish" (wtf) against Turkey,I could say you have a weird fetish defending Turkey.

I just don't understand the hate fetish, Like I never go to the Chinese threads and shit on China, they make progress good for them, I don't downplay it, or constantly try to look for angles to try to bash them. Its a stupid thing to do, half the time the defense products aren't even being discussed, its political BS or ethnic BS. I'd much rather just discuss the interesting aspects of defense, share information and avoid the other crap.

MMM-E shouldn't be here. You know it. Don't pretend.

And there are hundreds of threads in that section I haven't even checked. And I don't care.

An idiot with behavioral problems can constantly post derogatory and insulting comments because of his superiority complex,but we can't reply to him? He's spreading misinformation and slander. If you cared about threads not being derailed,you'd have scolded him. Some others told you that it's him who is the troll actually. Did you even check the "Ban the salesman" thread?

He likes to post numbers and pictures, Its a bit repetitive and he is a little too passionate, but whatever, most people just move on, but you actively look to fight him, like its a personal vendetta, like you got a crusade against him or something, more so than any other members here. I don't get along with some people, I just hit ignore, but I suspect that defeats whatever intent you have, it seems less like a discussion minded thing and more of an information warfare outlook or some shit. lol

I just don't understand the hate fetish, Like I never go to the Chinese threads and shit on China, they make progress good for them, I don't downplay it, or constantly try to look for angles to try to bash them. Its a stupid thing to do, half the time the defense products aren't even being discussed, its political BS or ethnic BS. I'd much rather just discuss the interesting aspects of defense, share information and avoid the other crap.
There's no "hate fetish". If you want this to stop,scold him. It won't stop,but you'll see what we're talking about.

Its a bit repetitive and he is a little too passionate,
A bit repetitive? He repeats everything in an endless loop. A little too passionate? Try to disagree with him about something. I dare you. Just try.

Go to the thread I told you about.

Because of Erdogan, his anti-western speeches reminds Iran.
So you are saying Turkey should be like your country Greece? Which is a total bitch of the US. Have you guys ever tried being a independent country? Or do you take pride in being ruled by Yankees left, right and centre?

Cry more.

Greeks are crying everywhere including MITSOTAKIS last one in Japan 2 days ago
Cry more

Foinikas and his troll team trolling on my threads since 2021
Because My threads hurts daydreamer Greeks when I show Turkish Defense Industry
Greeks can not develop even a Cruise Missile

now Greeks are opening sily threads for anti-Turkiye propaganda and fighting everyone

that means problem is not me .. problem is Foinikas which terrorize Turkish threads 24/7

Last edited:
If you want this to stop,scold him. It won't stop,but you'll see what we're talking about.

Well you are the more "reasonable" party apparently, so why don't you stop it? I literally saw you today bait the guy over a month old post and taunt him, which then started the flame war that derailed all the news stories and questions about the Korean transmission and production updates on the Altay.

He's spreading misinformation and slander.

You are a liar and sneaky provocateur ... nothing else

Show me even one misinformation and slander ... show us

it's your duty ... lying , trolling , provocation and manipulation to deflect the facts and for anti-Turkiye and anti-ERDOGAN propaganda

because Greeks have big hatred , inferiority complex and butthurt feelings towards Turkiye and Turks

I show your misinformation and slander

Because of Erdogan, his anti-western speeches reminds Iran.
Erdogan's Turkey does not need others to create problems for it, it is now itself the main troublemaker of the Southern Mediterranean, imagining enemies, terrorists and invaders.

barking day and night Erdogan , Erdogan

Last edited:
You are a liar and sneaky provocateur ... nothing else

Show me even one misinformation and slander ... show us

it's your duty ... lying , trolling , provocation and manipulation to deflect the facts and for anti-Turkiye and anti-ERDOGAN propaganda

because Greeks have big hatred , inferiority complex and butthurt feelings towards Turkiye and Turks

Ok bro, lets just calm down, the more you respond, the more he will respond, there is no point. If he baits you just ignore him. lets just focus on the new Altay Transmission news and the Hurjet F404 engine integration and discuss stuff.

Ok bro, lets just calm down, the more you respond, the more he will respond, there is no point. If he baits you just ignore him. lets just focus on the new Altay Transmission news and the Hurjet F404 engine integration and discuss stuff.

I dont want to fight Foinikas
since 2021 , He provoke me and terrorize my threads with his troll team

I am trying to ignore him
but everyday , 24/7 , day and night again and again

He trolling by quoting posts from months or even years ago
His mission on PDF = to ban me permanent

I will ignore him ... starting today
no more argue with Foinikas
let's see what he will do

I will ignore him ... starting today
no more argue with Foinikas
let's see what he will do

Good Just hit the ignore button, its like a barking dog as you are walking down the street doing your own thing, you don't go up to the dog and bark back, you just walk by, eventually the dog when he sees no response, gets bored and shuts up. The more you engage with him in flame wars, the more he will bait you, and the more he hopes that with the outburst he can get you banned, if you just ignore him and don't see his posts, he fails in his mission. The mods haven't banned you b/c you haven't broken the rules, but if the threads keep getting turned into flame wars they might take action, so don't fall for the bait.

Last edited:
So you are saying Turkey should be like your country Greece? Which is a total bitch of the US. Have you guys ever tried being a independent country? Or do you take pride in being ruled by Yankees left, right and centre?
And how did you come to this arbitrary conclusion?
And if this is possible, why do thousands of your compatriots live in Greece and not in Turkey?
Why are thousands of Turks seeking political asylum in Greece(and in EU) and not staying in Turkey?

And if this is possible, why do thousands of your compatriots live in Greece and not in Turkey?

There are probably more Pakistanis in Turkey than Greece, also Why do thousands of Greeks immigrate to the US or Germany especially the young people? Because its a globalized world, and different people end up in different places for different reasons. sometimes jobs, sometimes they are in a relationship with someone from there, etc etc.

Why are thousands of Turks seeking political asylum in Greece(and in EU) and not staying in Turkey?

Probably failed couptists and PKK people. Also its a pretty nice scam, HALP HALP i need Asylum, get an EU passport, profit?? Much easier and cheaper than the golden parachute visas that the Greek Cypriots sell to wealthy Russians.

There are probably more Pakistanis in Turkey than Greece, also Why do thousands of Greeks immigrate to the US or Germany especially the young people? Because its a globalized world, and different people end up in different places for different reasons. sometimes jobs, sometimes they are in a relationship with someone from there, etc etc.

Probably failed couptists and PKK people. Also its a pretty nice scam, HALP HALP i need Asylum, get an EU passport, profit?? Much easier and cheaper than the golden parachute visas that the Greek Cypriots sell to wealthy Russians.
Are you Pakistani?
Any way, I will answer you when I read the.....answers from the person that I asked.
But you didn't tell us, as an.....American, would you follow the instructions of your embassy in Turkey?

Are you Pakistani?

no

But you didn't tell us, as an.....American, would you follow the instructions of your embassy in Turkey?

Nah, IDGAF what the embassy says, b/c frankly this is more about people covering their *** and other diplomatic under the table games, and these sorts of advisories get declared all the time. then a month later its back to normal. and on the ground nothing really changed. There was the recent attack on the azeri embassy and coupled with protests, the embassy people either decided to play it on the "safe side" or its diplomatic games over Sweden, it doesn't really affect too many things, if anything security would be much tighter as a result, so i don't expect anything to happen, then 1 month later its back to normal.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom