What's new

U.S. Embassy in Turkey

What has happened to the CHP? They were a powerhouse,when I was in high school back in the late '90s. The economy and all that?

KK is the biggest AKP supporter after Erdoğan, there's no doubt about it. But this time even he can't save them.
If you mean the AKP foundation roots directly, KK may be ahead of Erdoğan. Even Erdoğan had to take steps that led to an ideological crisis for his voting base, more specifically after 2016, and had to turn a blind eye to the transformation of the base on the ideological basis by the MHP. KK, on the other hand, has now given 2 chairs and 1 stool at the round table of the alliance to those who had to leave the back door of the akp at that time. Judging by the joint election manifesto (Declaration of Principles), the vision he has put forward is to rewind the story of 2003 in a different package.

Unfortunately, the conditions have not yet been created for a progressive and strong nationalist government that will take our country to a much higher level. But the dawn is about to break. A bottom wave is rising.

What has happened to the CHP? They were a powerhouse,when I was in high school back in the late '90s. The economy and all that?
KK happened.
If you mean the AKP foundation roots directly, KK may be ahead of Erdoğan. Even Erdoğan had to take steps that led to an ideological crisis for his voting base, more specifically after 2016, and had to turn a blind eye to the transformation of the base on the ideological basis by the MHP. KK, on the other hand, has now given 2 chairs and 1 stool at the round table of the alliance to those who had to leave the back door of the akp at that time. Judging by the joint election manifesto (Declaration of Principles), the vision he has put forward is to rewind the story of 2003 in a different package.

Unfortunately, the conditions have not yet been created for a progressive and strong nationalist government that will take our country to a much higher level. But the dawn is about to break. A bottom wave is rising.

Agreed, A deep wave is rising. The amount of support for We're seeing of M. Yavaş proves this.

KK happened.

Agreed, A deep wave is rising. The amount of support for We're seeing of M. Yavaş proves this.
If there is anything more problematic than political Islam, it is Americanist political Islam. KK has put two on the alliance table, one with 0.1% of the vote, saying that the president cannot take any step without my permission claiming that they will establish a congressional tutelage, and the other one is busy discussing the first four articles of the constitution. Süleymancılar, the largest political religious community in the country, is now asking for votes for this wing, just like in the counter-example. The missing piece of this team is Selo, who has announced his full support if KK is to be the wing's candidate. The only dynamic holding the 5+1 table together (and there is also the sign party that nobody votes for) is to bring down Erdoğan, and to quickly cancel almost all the decrees issued after 2016. This means that political tensions will escalate very quickly. But a big surprise awaits those who based their calculations on this chaos.

If there is anything more problematic than political Islam, it is Americanist political Islam. KK has put two on the alliance table, one with 0.1% of the vote, saying that the president cannot take any step without my permission claiming that they will establish a congressional tutelage, and the other one is busy discussing the first four articles of the constitution. Süleymancılar, the largest political religious community in the country, is now asking for votes for this wing, just like in the counter-example. The missing piece of this team is Selo, who has announced his full support if KK is to be the wing's candidate. The only dynamic holding the 5+1 table together (and there is also the sign party that nobody votes for) is to bring down Erdoğan, and to quickly cancel almost all the decrees issued after 2016. This means that political tensions will escalate very quickly. But a big surprise awaits those who based their calculations on this chaos.
We're already seeing a public backlash for KK candidacy. I'm hoping that there's going to be enough public pressure to prevent this from happening.

I really want your opinion on that shit
I can't think of any comment that doesn't contain insult.
I'm just glad most Turks open their eyes.

I support them to remove Erdogan but I'm sure their govermant cannot survive for more than 2 year but their failru will open the way for Muherrem ince and Ümit Özdağ
Kılıçdaroğlu is controlled opposution and he always stopped opposution to do anything usefull against Erdogan.
Also he turned CHP into something like nordic leftist party

Last edited:
I support them to remove Erdogan but I'm sure their govermant cannot survive for more than 2 year but their failru will open the way for Muherrem ince and Ümit Özdağ
This must indirectly explain why both the ruling and opposition wings' trolls are attacking İnce.

Bravo ERDOGAN
You support TOKI to build 1.180.000 new houses in the last 20 years

and 133,759 TOKI buildings in the earthquake zone in 10 provinces were not damaged

Thanks to its earthquake-resistant structures applied in buildings such as "raft foundation", "tunnel formwork carrier system" and "high concrete strength"

ERDOGAN is only leader who supported urban renewal project

TRANSFORMING AREAS AT DISASTER RISK
About The Law by 2012

On the other hand , most of 30-40-50-60 years old buildings collapsed

51.6 % of the buildings in the 10 provinces affected by the earthquake were built before 1999, and 48.4 % were built during the AK Party period.
but 97% of the collapsed buildings were built before the AK Party.

There are almost 18 million buildings in Turkiye
Out of the 6.7 million buildings which need renewal
Turkiye doesnt have money to destroy and re-build 6.7 millions of 40-50 years old buildings in a short period
( we need $670 billion - $1 trillion to do it ) ..

AK Party destroyed and re-built only 1,5 million buildings in 20 years
also TOKI built 1.18 million new houses in 20 years

btw Most of buildings in the world can not survive against 4 big earthquakes ( 6,5 , 6.6 , 7.6 , 7.7 ) within 9 hours
You must be paid good for being loyal troll or else you are just a piece of ... Go to Google maps and compare difference of Malatya,Kahramanmaraş and Gaziantep btw 2003 and 2023.. Your owner let that corrupt contractors to build rotten houses and peoples like you still have no shame to defend him..

This must indirectly explain why both the ruling and opposition wings' trolls are attacking İnce.

They even employ the same methods now. KK has his own troll army

They literally tried to get this guy killed by PKK:

İndeed, They are focusing on Erdogan right now but they also make plans for after Erdogan.
I believe İnce,Özdağ and Akşener will build new coalition and remove this upcoming leftist influence in govermant with new election

They even employ the same methods now. KK has his own troll army

They literally tried to get this guy killed by PKK:
This guys have loud voice but they will be easily crushed once we are done with Erdogan.. Todays AKP voters will support to İnce-Özdağ-Akşener coalition after their holy erdogan is gone

İndeed, They are focusing on Erdogan right now but they also make plans for after Erdogan.
I believe İnce,Özdağ and Akşener will build new coalition and remove this upcoming leftist influence in govermant with new election
That would be sweet but things don't often go that well. This is Turkey after all. Özdağ already took his shot and he's getting about %2.5, let's say İnce gets double that and reaches %5, very optimistic. That's not enough for Akşener to come to the table.

I'm curious what Sinan Ogan could do. That's the only person who hasn't made a move yet.

In our country, nationalists are divided into various factions. Both leftist 'Ulusalcılar' and conservative 'Ülkücüler'. Ironically, they have more or less created a solid positions in both the ruling wing and the main opposition bloc. So they are a reassurance for those who thinking to vote for one of these blocs but don't trust this 'new' Chp, or don't trust the Akp leadership. People say, there is IYIP, it can't go that far, or on the other side they say if they give up on Mhp policies they will lose power for sure. Forget Mhp, have you noticed how many people who were victims of the fake Ergenekon trials have been supporting Erdoğan in recent years?

And the third strand, which reacts to both wings, is ironically centered around the nationalists, 'ulusalcılar', again. I don't want you to look at it through the names of leaders like X politician or Y politician, I want you to see the bed of the river in a broader perspective. Even now, the total voter potential of these fractions is already reaching half of the country. The million-dollar question is when these elements will come together to form their own and sole power. Timing is everything, and some things need to brew.

I follow a lot of western think-tanks, especially American ones. Most of them still put Erdogan at the center of the problem and believe that if he is somehow removed, their problems will be largely overcome. No, nothing has even started yet. These are the birth pains before the real struggle.

That would be sweet but things don't often go that well. This is Turkey after all. Özdağ already took his shot and he's getting about %2.5, let's say İnce gets double that and reaches %5, very optimistic. That's not enough for Akşener to come to the table.

I'm curious what Sinan Ogan could do. That's the only person who hasn't made a move yet.
İnce and Özdağ have low votes because most conservatives and far right peoples are voting for Erdogan and Bahçeli.. Once they lost this upcoming elections it will be end of their personal careers and parties.. So this %50 conservatives will look for another person to vote and ofcourse they will not go for Kılıçdaroğlu or Ali babacan

İnce and Özdağ have low votes because most conservatives and far right peoples are voting for Erdogan and Bahçeli.. Once they lost this upcoming elections it will be end of their personal careers and parties.. So this %50 conservatives will look for another person to vote and ofcourse they will not go for Kılıçdaroğlu or Ali babacan
What about Aksener?

In our country, nationalists are divided into various factions. Both leftist 'Ulusalcılar' and conservative 'Ülkücüler'. Ironically, they have more or less created a solid positions in both the ruling wing and the main opposition bloc. So they are a reassurance for those who thinking to vote for one of these blocs but don't trust this 'new' Chp, or don't trust the Akp leadership. People say, there is IYIP, it can't go that far, or on the other side they say if they give up on Mhp policies they will lose power for sure. Forget Mhp, have you noticed how many people who were victims of the fake Ergenekon trials have been supporting Erdoğan in recent years?

And the third strand, which reacts to both wings, is ironically centered around the nationalists, 'ulusalcılar', again. I don't want you to look at it through the names of leaders like X politician or Y politician, I want you to see the bed of the river in a broader perspective. Even now, the total voter potential of these fractions is already reaching half of the country. The million-dollar question is when these elements will come together to form their own and sole power. Timing is everything, and some things need to brew.

I follow a lot of western think-tanks, especially American ones. Most of them still put Erdogan at the center of the problem and believe that if he is somehow removed, their problems will be largely overcome. No, nothing has even started yet. These are the birth pains before the real struggle.
EU and USA give incredible financial support to liberal and leftist parties like DEVA,Gelecek and Y-CHP. They want to get rid of Erdogan but they also dont want nationalist-kemalists to rule Turkey.. Hopefully we will get rid of both Reds and Greens

What about Aksener?
Akşener does not present herself as an alternative president
She is deep state person like Hulusi akar

Back
Top Bottom