What's new

U.K blocks Iranian passage in the Strait of Gibraltar, it means:

Now the only flaw with your claim is that... you are asking me to believe, that besides conducting a full blown war, with all of the world super powers, Isis was operating oil refineries.... it may all seem believable to those 99% of naive, who had never seen a refinery, or even a small processing industry, be it a milk packing plant.
Didn't knew for selling crude oil you need oil refineries ?

By the way
https://www.globalresearch.ca/russi...is-oil-trucks-from-iraq-and-syria/5497998/amp

Last edited:
You don't get it.

Just one of them is cold Dimona!
3163024.jpg

And there are even more outside Israel, finely planted in the heart of all of our enemies!

All ready to explode!

So stop your "we need nuclear bomb" B.S please.
you talk bs .

We , should give them 24 hours to release the ship and if they don't , we declare that we will attack all uk ship in all waters ....

This is declaration of war , so UK should pay for it ....
thats what they want .

We , should give them 24 hours to release the ship and if they don't , we declare that we will attack all uk ship in all waters ....

Calm down .. this type of escalation is not good ... one tanker for one tanker that's all till they stop their illegal behavior .... no "attack all uk ships in all water" ....
Zionists are our biggest guaranty that U.S will never use nuclear bomb against Iran.

It's sheer reality, you better wake up.

It's not their choice to allow or not.

Nasrallah: Ammonia plant in Haifa is my atomic bomb
Well your deterrent must be in your hand that you could deploy anytime anywhere in any proportion you desire not control with the one you wanna attack ..
Iran has been doing oil smuggling to under world and terrorists like Isis without any checks.
I wonder why this drama now?
US forces in Afghanistan are and will remain the largest customer of Iranian oil.
Please provide us with details of Iran isis oil trade ...

Amazing thing about Iranian and Indian news and claims is that one must believe them with closed eyes.... because no one has ever seen, what they both claim and blame, actually it's always these two or either Americans in the middle of every thick, while rest of the world will never had a chance of any verification.
Now the only flaw with your claim is that... you are asking me to believe, that besides conducting a full blown war, with all of the world super powers, Isis was operating oil refineries.... it may all seem believable to those 99% of naive, who had never seen a refinery, or even a small processing industry, be it a milk packing plant.
Rubbish as always.... so where did all the mighty Isis evaporated?
When allies in Iraq can find Saddam's hideout, how come all of Isis supply lines were intact, while being surrounded by allies.. including IRGC?
Why their electricity wasn't cut... which is an elementary step after making a security cordon. Where did all of US drones disappeared who were months ago killing civilians in Iraq along side death brigades of IRGC?
To any person with common sense, Isis drama was a mutual creation of axis of evil, who occupied those lands, where Isis operated with impunity.
Go tell the almighty Isis to cross the fence erected by worlds greatest army, so that we also got the chance to test their metal!
This time their supply lines will be all open from direction Iran and US bases in Afghanistan, and they should be all strong...No?
Their electricity wasn't cut 'cause they've had people under their control whom needed water, electricity and food to survive ....
And on US bases in Afghanistan .. why not Pakistan? as far as I know American have access to your bases besides we have no base in Afghanistan ... if you are that much worried about American presence in Afghanistan you could
close US supply route to Afghanistan through your soil ...

Please provide us with details of Iran isis oil trade ...
Who else is user of smuggled oil.. smuggling which happens under the nose of US/UK ? How they failed to catch the tankers leaving Iranian ports! How come US failed to detect ships carrying missiles to Yemen? How come India submarines are only visible to Pakistan and not US?

American allies will continue to attack Irani tankers as well.iran made a mistake by targeting uae tanker.america will not do dirty work,allies will.

If America does attack, you at defense.pk will taunt and if other wise, you will be unhappy as well.

How much is your demand?

Who else is user of smuggled oil.. smuggling which happens under the nose of US/UK ? How they failed to catch the tankers leaving Iranian ports! How come US failed to detect ships carrying missiles to Yemen? How come India submarines are only visible to Pakistan and not US?
Please provide us with details of Iran isis oil trade

Please provide us with details of Iran isis oil trade
I'm using logic dude, even if some news report posted will be rejected by you.
Only IRGC and US army exist in countries infested by Isis.
While US (Obama) closed his eyes, while Iranian ships continue supplies to Isis infested regions.
I wonder what happened now?

US want it , they are trying to involve NATO . Don't be so straight otherwise you have to pay heavy price . Please go through NATO protocol . If you attack any member , it will be considered an attack on all member and US just want this . They don't want to attack alone . It is a trap by US .

@waz

Why is UK adamant about getting involved? I would think they aren't interested?

I'm using logic dude, even if some news report posted will be rejected by you.
Only IRGC and US army exist in countries infested by Isis.
While US (Obama) closed his eyes, while Iranian ships continue supplies to Isis infested regions.
I wonder what happened now?
Please provide us with details of Iran isis oil trade.

US want it , they are trying to involve NATO . Don't be so straight otherwise you have to pay heavy price . Please go through NATO protocol . If you attack any member , it will be considered an attack on all member and US just want this . They don't want to attack alone . It is a trap by US .

Hmm, was it a US request? I still don't think other nations in Europe want to get involved.

This is outrageous. Iran is well within its rights to retaliate in kind. Our government sadly takes its orders from the US. Hopefully Corbyn is elected and tells the US to go to hell, but I’m not holding my breath. Have no doubt that the UK would not have taken this action unilaterally. It will have been explicitly ordered to by the Trump administration.

US tries to involve other countries with Iran so they forget that shit happened to them because at the first place it was US that started to throw shit. but it does not mean the action of Britain gonna be not-responded.

Yesterday England pirates called Royal (bitch) marines blocked and seized a tanker which was carrying Iranian oil for Syria, even though they cited the EU sanctions against Syrian government as the cause, yet it has been done by the request from U.S.

Gibraltar seizes Iranian oil tanker bound for Syria - CNN

By mentioning their unilateral sanctions as the cause, they officially violated the 1958 convention on the laws of the seas.

Perhaps they thought their actions wont meet any consequences (thanks to traitors in Iran), but soon they will find out the extent of their grave mistake.

They started it, but wont be able to finish it.

Iran can now do the same with the Straits of Hormuz. Congratulations to Iran for this gift by the terrorists.

Just have Iran declare sanctions against any oil and gas moving out of the Persian Gulf region, and seize it. I think they want Iran to close the Straits now.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I agree with everyone else that Iran should have nukes first.

Hmm, was it a US request? I still don't think other nations in Europe want to get involved.
Just follow the recent statements of UK , it is clear they will involve if US involve , be it right or wrong , be it Iran's fault or not , be it logical or illogical no matter , on atacking Iran they will just follow US .

Back
Top Bottom