What's new

U.K blocks Iranian passage in the Strait of Gibraltar, it means:

Last edited:
Seems to be just liters, not a large vessel but the UAE one that went missing.

IRGC Navy reported seizure of foreign tanker with 12 crew on Sunday while was trying to deliver 1 million barrel of smuggled Iranian fuel to other tankers in the Persian gulf. This tanker was intercepted in the south of Larak Island and has 2 million barrel capacity.

سپاه کشتی ‌خارجی حامل یک میلیون لیتر سوخت قاچاق را در خلیج فارس توقیف کرد | خبرگزاری فارس
i think Iranian super tanker had 2 million capacity too right?

Britain will scream soon.:pop::pop:
They were asking Iran to not publicize this news.
One million liter and it was part of regular smuggling in Persian gulf but its relation with Britain is big question mark for every body!!
lol

This tweet posted 5 days ago
lol
:-):-)

and this one 4 days ago:omghaha::omghaha:

2 days ago he said that oil tanker do not have any owner:suicide:

IRGC Navy reported seizure of foreign tanker with 12 crew on Sunday while was trying to deliver 1 million liters of smuggled Iranian fuel to other tankers in the Persian gulf. This tanker was intercepted in the south of Larak Island and has 2 million liters capacity.

سپاه کشتی ‌خارجی حامل یک میلیون لیتر سوخت قاچاق را در خلیج فارس توقیف کرد | خبرگزاری فارس
not the first time we capture such smuglers, and I don't believe it have relation with Gibraltar incident. its just part of our daily struggle against these scums . If you recall several month ago we found a pipeline they used to smugle fuel to such ships

i think Iranian super tanker had 2 million capacity too right?
2million barrel something more than 350milion liter

not the first time we capture such smuglers, and I don't believe it have relation with Gibraltar incident. its just part of our daily struggle against these scums . If you recal several month ago we found a pipeline they used to sugle fuel to such ships
WTF!!!o_Oo_O

Back
Top Bottom