What's new

Two more weeks of Lockdown boys

It is very cheap in ur area. It is double dat in our area

Only tomatoes. Rest is normal na? Where is your area?

Im getting bhindi, karela, palak, kothimir, pudina, mirchi, adrak, and other stuff today or tomorrow.

My kids are having a gala time cooking with their mom at home.

Fancy dishes just means more vessels to clean though.

Simply too proud of the common man. The poor farmers. Not one guy is jacking up prices of veggies.
Ghanta

- PRTP GWD

Gird up your loins and keep things real boys.

Two more weeks of lockdown.
Bawa,

It has been considerably relaxed. Public transportation like buses, trains and flights will started like before and private vehicular traffic also will be allowed.

- PRTP GWD

Yaar, food consumption is increased in my family during these lockdown Period.

Almost everyday, my wife is preparing new food items and we are eating more..

Now, I m suffering from digestion problem.

So what stocks are you guys stocking up on??
What are your thoughts on the stock market and your predictions if any.

Yaar, food consumption is increased in my family during these lockdown Period.

Almost everyday, my wife is preparing new food items and we are eating more..

Now, I m suffering from digestion problem.

Very surprising.

I'm closing in on my leanest adult male weight of 80. Lost 3 kilos since the lockdown started. Pure workouts. Eating home food. Lots of water.

Many friends (active guys) are reporting similar weight losses.

Zero alcohol for some reason. Mood hi Nahin hai ...

Rs 20 coconut selling now for Rs 35 ...onion and tomatto prices are cheap...beans is costly...potato has gone up by Rs 10...lentils prices have shot up by 30%...milk price same...biscuits cant find any...tea also not available...soft drinks nowhere to be found...maggi also not available....my area every street cornet has been blocked...only one way in and out....if police find you in bike outside they immediately confiscate bike...they dont hit people...yet...their faces the security forces dont look happy at all...they always show an expression of being in some horror movie....maybe they know more than the public...i dont know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom