What's new

Two more weeks of Lockdown boys

padamchen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Gird up your loins and keep things real boys.

Two more weeks of lockdown.

Please share your thoughts and ideas.

What would you do different to the last two?

How are you all placed?

Docs, @Axomiya_lora @halupridol how you guys managing hospital clothes?

Vegetables seem to be getting tougher. I don't trust the multiple deliver to doorstep schemes man ...

Simply too proud of the common man. The poor farmers. Not one guy is jacking up prices of veggies.

Potatoes 40 a kilo.

Tomatoes (baby Gauri cherry ones) 20 a kilo

Onions 3 kilos for 100 bucks

Baigan 40 a kilo

Lasun 40 fir 250 grams

Jai Hind bois. Jai Hind.

How are you all placed?

Vegetables seem to be getting tougher. I don't trust the multiple deliver to doorstep schemes man ...

Simply too proud of the common man. The poor farmers. Not one guy is jacking up prices of veggies.

Potatoes 40 a kilo.

Baigan 40 a kilo

Lasun 40 fir 250 grams

Jai Hind bois. Jai Hind.

Farmers are doing very well bro, talk about your urban life.

Well no problems here getting vegs or meats
Only problem is we just have one maid who is coming over and thats a problem. I have become the official cook for the house .
vegetables are being sold at normal rates and while getting Atta was a problem for a while , its not any more.
I am stocked up for about two months on dry rations as most of my staff is not coming so the food will last us a while .
One thing i cant get are diapers.

They might drag it through May too, you never know..

things are ok here though, there are 'safe hours' in the mornings when the police isn't very active so one can out and buy groceries etc on the quick, a few restaurants are delivering... got some contacts for alcy too :P

Only problem is we just have one maid who is coming over and thats a problem. I have become the official cook for the house .
vegetables are being sold at normal rates and while getting Atta was a problem for a while , its not any more.
I am stocked up for about two months on dry rations as most of my staff is not coming so the food will last us a while .

A shop nearby has tons of Pampers. But how the f to get it to you ...

things are ok here though, there are 'safe hours' in the mornings when the police isn't very active so one can out and buy groceries etc on the quick, a few restaurants are delivering... got some contacts for alcy too :P

Infinity Wines in Koregaon Park was doing home deliveries. Though now the area is sealed.

Helped a friend out with a 5 year old special edition Royal Challenge from my stash today.

Which city do you live in ? i just barely managed to get a case of Budweiser with great difficulty.

Infinity Wines in Koregaon Park was doing home deliveries. Though now the area is sealed.

Helped a friend out with a 5 year old special edition Royal Challenge from my stash today.
Problem is they I have umpteen number of wine bottles and single malts. but i want beer!!

I'll call you from the shop and pick them up for you. Hadapsar.
Let me confirm it to you by Tuesday . i will have my orders by then .

How are you all placed?

Potatoes 40 a kilo.

Baigan 40 a kilo

Lasun 40 fir 250 grams

Jai Hind bois. Jai Hind.
Hospital's just at a stone's throw from the residence, apart from the duty hours pretty much under house arrest (as it should be). Having to manage the household chores amongst ourselves.

Vegetable vendors aren't allowed to open shop here, though many are doing it without coming to notice. Bought entire week's stock(tomatoes, dhekia- fern, cucumber, cabbage and brinjals) from inside a mazhar yesterday!! Vegetable carts are allowed to do household delivery though. Prices are about 20 pc more than usual.

Grocery prices are more or less same and some of them stock vegetables too.

District admin started home delivery of live chicken 2 days back, but looking at the unruly behaviour of some it seems to have been stalled. Fish is supposed to be made available for the festivities, have to see how that works out.

Bihu is fast approaching, let's see how things turn out by them.

District admin and police is rendering every assistance to the needy, couldn't compliment them more on a job well done.

@halupridol

Jai Hind

<GASP>

At your age?

Isn't it far too early to need them?

Back
Top Bottom