What's new

Two Israeli soldiers killed by Gaza militants who breached border

weather hamas is killing civilians or not shouldnt matter since they are considered terrorists already correct???
but when a country with an educated population that is a member of the un, if they kill civilians its an abomination…
Nope. They are simply defending them selves. Why are civilians in Gaza allowing the Hamas terrorists to inter mingle with them? Isn't this the same reason given by Pakistani members on the deaths of civilians in North Waziristan ? That they are living with the terrorists ?

Nope. They are simply defending them selves. Why are civilians in Gaza allowing the Hamas terrorists to inter mingle with them? Isn't this the same reason given by Pakistani members on the deaths of civilians in North Waziristan ? That they are living with the terrorists ?
Modi-government made blunder they are among 29 countries who are voted against ISRAEL in UN :mad::mad::mad:

you will always be an *** clown… don't quote me again on this forum…

Technically no. But practically speaking SA and Israel are both very close partners of US. Apart from usual rants, what concrete step has been taken by saudi against Israel?
What do you expect from the clown family of saudi?they cant take a step without US permission.dont mention taking step against israel.in other words, they didn't because they couldn't.that's pretty simple.

Modi-government made blunder they are among 29 countries who are voted against ISRAEL in UN :mad::mad::mad:
Its all pre decided. UN resolutions have no teeth unless they are from UNSC and their USA always vetos any action against Israel

you will always be an *** clown… don't quote me again on this forum…
Dont make posts that require challenging and I won't ;)

What do you expect from the clown family of saudi?they cant take a step without US permission.dont mention taking step against israel.in other words, they didn't because they couldn't.that's pretty simple.
precisely. And it's the same us pressure which sees that that there is a "cooperation" between saudi and israel behind the scenes.

precisely. And it's the same us pressure which sees that that there is a "cooperation" between saudi and israel behind the scenes.
I think, we were discussing about recognition of Israel and the fact that most ME countries don't recognize the entity or they were forced to do so?

it's sad and condemnable but Israel is getting away with it under the guise of self protection.

No israel is getting away with it because its part of the power clique

If any other country did this they would be condemned and rightly so

This is why its so important that israel gets hurt economically, diplomatically and jews on a personal level feel anti israel expression

No israel is getting away with it because its part of the power clique

If any other country did this they would be condemned and rightly so

This is why its so important that israel gets hurt economically, diplomatically and jews on a personal level feel anti israel expression
how many countries are condemning China for crushing uhigars? not many.

All the epileptic outrage against Israelis on this forum is quite comic I would say.Israel will win and someday Palestine will be no more,this much is almost certain and the blooming bigots can do nothing about it.

All the epileptic outrage against Israelis on this forum is quite comic I would say.Israel will win and someday Palestine will be no more,this much is almost certain and the blooming bigots can do nothing about it.

How are you so sure about it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom