What's new

Two Israeli soldiers killed by Gaza militants who breached border

If only there was not so much collateral damage in Gaza, the butt hurt on this forum is priceless :)

yada yada yada .... civilians do live across the border in Israel as well, humanity does have a religion other than Islam.

well yada yada yada ...can u please count the civilian casualitites on both sides and then come back to the thread to tell us what u think about that... ( one thing i have noticed on this forum about indian hindus and sikhs that they will always celebrate the occupation or brutalization on muslims and support it to their full..and find some most stupid reason to support the uncivilized killings... )

Well israel.. may their be more killings of ur Pigs (amen) Rot In Hell

well yada yada yada ...can u please count the civilian casualitites on both sides and then come back to the thread to tell us what u think about that... ( one thing i have noticed on this forum about indian hindus and sikhs that they will always celebrate the occupation or brutalization on muslims and support it to their full.. )

Well israel.. may their be more killings of ur Pigs (amen) Rot In Hell
Lack of death on Israeli side isn't due to lack of trying? now is it. Loss of life is sad, but in wars people die. No matter it's the brutal truth.

Lack of death on Israeli side isn't due to lack of trying? now is it. Loss of life is sad, but in wars people die. No matter it's the brutal truth.
Pakistanis now blame Israel for being better prepared and better defended to counter the terrorist attacks of Hamas. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. As long as you are Muslim, even your shit can't stink..

Pakistanis now blame Israel for being better prepared and better defended to counter the terrorist attacks of Hamas. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. As long as you are Muslim, even your shit can't stink..

Its not about lack of death on that side dear... its about the hundreds of civilians killing in GAZA..( then u must admit Israel is an Uncivilized country)

Its not about lack of death on that side dear... its about the hundreds of civilians killing in GAZA..( then u must admit Israel is an Uncivilized country)
you think hamas is not trying to kill Israeli civilians? Just because one side sucks doesn't make it a humanitarian crisis.

whatever,,, dont smell it if u dont like it..;)... ... and about better prepared... for what, to kill civilians... :hitwall:

you think hamas is not trying to kill Israeli civilians? Just because one side sucks doesn't make it a humanitarian crisis.

well defenitly if u try to impose a full fledge war on them...what do u expect in return... i m not supporting hamas... but killing civilians is my concern ...

whatever,,, dont smell it if u dont like it..;)... ... and about better prepared... for what, to kill civilians... :hitwall:
Not that I am not disturbed by the civilian deaths in Gaza, but unlike Pakistanis, I hold Hamas equally responsible. If Gaza allows Hamas to use their territory to launch rocket attacks on Israel, then they should be ready to face the retaliation. Why cry when your civilians are killed in the reaction to your own attacks. Cant expect Israel to sit silent if they get rocket bombed by Hamas every day.

Its like you throwing a rock at the bee hive and then blame the bees for stinging your kid who is standing with you while you threw the rock.

Better prepared to fight their war. I have not met a Muslim who is NOT on the Hamas side of this conflict.

well defenitly if u try to impose a full fledge war on them...what do u expect in return... i m not supporting hamas... but killing civilians is my concern ...
Then hamas should stop storing ammunition in civilian area. Being an Indian I am indifferent to this whole episode, but if Israelis are attacked by a terrorist organization they have a full right to respond back. and the deaths occurring it fault of hamas.

Back
Top Bottom