What's new

Two Israeli soldiers killed by Gaza militants who breached border

Israel is recognized by 160 countries out of 192 i.e., 83%. By which logic you call them as "occupation soldiers"?
We dont care whether Butan or Bahamas island recognize the zionist entity or not.half of the region dont recognize them and the other half is forced to do so.that is actually what that matters.

Plus, there are some independent countries that dont recognize the entity and they are not located in the ME.take Venezuela and Nicaragua as examples.

We dont care whether Butan or Bahamas island recognize the zionist entity or not.half of the region dont recognize them and the other half is forced to do so.that is actually what that matters.

Plus, there are some independent countries that dont recognize the entity and they are not located in the ME.take Venezuela and Nicaragua as examples.
The other half do recognize them right. And the recent support from egypt and inaction of saudi works in israel's interests in the region.

Stop all this RIP or RIH, Jews wouldn't care in one bit, mention Hitler they will throw a fist.

The other half do recognize them right. And the recent support from egypt and inaction of saudi works in israel's interests in the region.
Saudi Arabia doesn't recognize the entity and Egypt was forced to recognize right after their humiliation by the israeli military.the only exception is Turkey, though.

Saudi Arabia doesn't recognize the entity and Egypt was forced to recognize right after their humiliation by the israeli military.the only exception is Turkey, though.
I agree on the bold part but you cannot deny the immense cooperation they have on the diplomatic and intel front.

BtPnnbPIUAExZGM.jpg:large

you think hamas is not trying to kill Israeli civilians? Just because one side sucks doesn't make it a humanitarian crisis.
weather hamas is killing civilians or not shouldnt matter since they are considered terrorists already correct???
but when a country with an educated population that is a member of the un, if they kill civilians its an abomination…

weather hamas is killing civilians or not shouldnt matter since they are considered terrorists already correct???
but when a country with an educated population that is a member of the un, if they kill civilians its an abomination…
it should matter if hamas hide among the civilians. what right do they have to put the innocent civilians in harms way.

I agree on the bold part but you cannot deny the immense cooperation they have on the diplomatic and intel front.
That is not a right logic.everyone knows What ISIL doing in Syria and Iraq is in favor of israel.does this make them close partners?

Iran and USA had close cooperation on Taliban issue and at the same time they had no embassy of each other on their soil.

it should matter if hamas hide among the civilians. what right do they have to put the innocent civilians in harms way.
ok point taken hamas is terrorists…now what about israel… what r they for killing civilians?

That is not a right logic.everyone knows What ISIL doing in Syria and Iraq is in favor of israel.does this make them close partners?
Technically no. But practically speaking SA and Israel are both very close partners of US. Apart from usual rants, what concrete step has been taken by saudi against Israel?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom