What's new

Two criminals rob a mosque

The net contribution of these guys to humanity is infinitely ZERO! while they enriched themselves..!

Netting is not a good practice ... If they are not doing there job then being muslims its our job to present true picture of islam... Rather than condemning them we should acknowledge our responsibility ... Have you ever think how the most weak members of society normally join molanaship as a practice as we are too lazy to dedicate our precious time for our creator and religion ...

I know a person who passed matric with extreme difficulty later did a course of mufti ... So what else do you expect them where as in past the most honorable and respectable people happen to be the religious leaders ... All four of our caliphs were our religious leaders and were top intellectuals of their tribes even before islam ...

Look how fine gentlemen we had in the form of moualana tariq jamil dr israr ahmed dr zakir nayak junaid jamshed and many others educated and honorable individuals trying to spread true spirit of islam ...

What did we do other than condemning those who join molanaship as it is easy money in our society ... Had we provided job opportunities to all the common man ... if molanaship responsiblity had been taken by the honorable respectable seniors of that area we would not have faced that problem ...

Issue is not with molana only ... Its with our society and molanas are ordinary part of our society ... So instead of condemning them we should look inside what have we done ?

my friend this is all money game. it is them who are maligning Islam. Let me ask you why Molvi Tariq Jameel (Molana is reserved for the Almight) does not stay in the company of poor or visit poor people. Why he is more happy converting Veena Malik to Islam and preaching to rich people only?

Brother i suggest you not to comment on such a sensitive matter unless you have witnessed intentions of molana tariq jameel in person ... If it is perception only than this is a sin to society to condemn every person based on your own perception ...

Futhermore for your question on why to concentrate more on wealthy and famous people ? I would like to recommend you to read quran and sunnah ... Even our beloved prophet SAW did that ... Why he prayed for hazrat Omer? he was powerful leader of quraish and as we witnessed he was strong protection for weak muslims ... I dont remember the eaxact ayat and wording but there is a surah in quran where Allah has instructed our prophet to listen to a blind shabi which came to our beloved SAW for a discuasion but prophet SAW ignored his queries as he (SAW) was preaching islam to elite memebers of quraish tribe ...

The logic behind preaching more to famous and powerful people is, it will create ripple effect ... Perfect example is Junaid Jamshed ... One person who had some reputation in society can inspire many others ...

However Allah knows the best ...

My request to you guys is to stop condemning others while our own efforts to spread true picture of islam are near to zero ... We donnot even bother to understand language of quran and we are condemning those who are a light hope for millions ...

How does modern industry and modern science in conflict with Islamic soci economic system. Yes corpratoracy is. Islam does not restrict anyone from acquiring knowledge, its implementation and conquering the universe. It restricts its followers from exploitation, usurping and plundering.

Is he paying if yes how he is so rich without any known source of income.

It is a norm now, make fool of people on the name of religion. Do you imagine how happy is a politician when he is given Ministry of Auqaf. He (as she has never been given this opportunity) becomes billionaire over night.

I dont know how rich he is but he belongs to very wealthy family ... He had lots of land ... So he need not to adopt preaching as a business ...

One more thing i would i like to mention i am not his follower ... So my opinion is independent ...

Paying taxes in Pakistan is not sustainable...been there..done that..there is no survival in business without tax evasion...even simple machinery import is impossible as the total bill comes out to 60% in import taxes and duties..therefore tax theft in Pakistan is very well justified...the country needs to control its population because poor people only reproduce more poverty...and increase its tax net by raising living standards..we are chasing a mirage of economic prosperity because the population is multiplying faster than economy..and therefore with each coming generation..quality and value of life is going down...
Thats entirely incorrect ... My company has zero tolerance for tax non.compliance ... We pay all the due taxes as per law and yet have largest share in our industry infact market leader ...

Almost all of the multinationals are tax compliant ... Still in their respective field they enjoy the biggest share ...

Issue is with products of our local manufacturer ... We not only steal tax but also lower product quality and hence could never create a demand of product high enough to keep the business sustainable ... Anyways off topic ....

We people rush to pass judgement however having seen financial position of some of our local mosques in my city due to some reasons... I was thoroughly embarrased to see how little we contribute for Mosques and boast like the biggest donor. Have you seen the state of Imam in our local mosques? He lives in such a poverty that he can hardly afford to buy new clothes for himself.

The source of income for average mosque in the local area is 4 times per month on each Jummah prayer, charity appeal on special ocassions like Ramadan, charity appeal in the neighbourhood door to door when the funds are not available for mosque besides some contributions for teaching children how to read Qur'an but in many places its free

If 100 people come to attend the Friday prayer, 40 of them would donate money. 20 of them will donate 10 rupees and remaining 20 between 20 to 50 rupees. The total collection is around 2000 rupees per Jummah prayer and even if they manage to collect 10,000 rupees which is far exaggerated and only applicable for bigger mosques... start counting the electricity bill of the Mosque which often have generators installed in it for load shedding purposes as they often have to offer Azan on loudspeakers, the monthly salary of Imam and necessary repair work here n there. In most mosques the state of the mosque is below poverty and its Imam responsible to lead prayers is left with zakat and khairat of neighbourhood who would give free clothes upon the death of their family member thinking it as a good deed (sawab) and forget about him soon after. The imam is called for Khatam durood and taunted for eating food and we people do not even realise if he had enough food at home to feed his children or not
You summarised it all ..

Netting is not a good practice ... If they are not doing there job then being muslims its our job to present true picture of islam... Rather than condemning them we should acknowledge our responsibility ... Have you ever think how the most weak members of society normally join molana ship as a practice as we are too lazy to dedicate our precious for our creator and religion ...

I know a person who passed matric with extreme difficulty later did a course of mufti ... So what else do you expect them where as in past the most honorable and respectable people happen to be the religious leaders ... All four our caliphs were our religious leaders and were top intellectuals of their tribes even before islam ...

Look how fine gentlemen we had in the form of moualana tariq jamil dr israr ahmed dr zakir nayak junaid jamshed and many others educated and honorable individuals trying to spread true spirit of islam ...

What did we do other than condemning those who join molanaship as it is easy money in our society ... Had we provided job opportunities to all the common man and molana ship responsiblity to be taken by the honorable respectavle seniors of that area we would not have faced that problem ...

Issue is not with molana only ... Its with our society and molanas are ordinary part of our society ... So instead of condemning them we should look inside what have we done ?

Brother i suggest yyou not to comment on such a sensitive matter unless you have witnessed intentions of molana tariq jameel in person ... If it is perception only than this is a sin to society to condem every person based on your own perception ...

Futhermore for your question on why to concentrate more on wealthy and famous people ? I would like to recommend you to read quran and sunnah ... Even our beloved prophet SAW did that ... Why he prayed for hazrat Omer as he was powerful leader of quraish and as we witnessed he was strong protection for weak muslims ... I dont remember the eaxact ayat and wording but there is a surah in quran where Allah has instructed our prophet to listen to a blind shabi which came to our beloved SAW or a discuasion but prophet SAW ignored his queries as he SAW was oreaching islam to elite memebers of quraish tribe ...

The logic behind oreaching more to famous and powerful people is it will create ripple effect ... Perfect example is Junaid Jamshed ... One person who some reputation in society can inspire many others ...

My request to you guys is how good is it to condmn others while our own efforts to spread true picture of islam are near to zero ... We donnot even bother to understand language of quran and we are condemning those who are a light hope for millions ...

I dont know how rich he is but he belongs to bery wealthy family ... He had lots of land ... So he need not to adopt preaching as a business ...

One more thing i would i like to mention i am not his follower ... So my opinion is independent ...

Thats entirely incorrect ... My company has zero tolerance for tax non.compliance ... We pay all the due taxesas per law and yet have largest share in our industry infact market leader ...

Almost all of the multinationals are tax compliant ... Still in their respective field they enjoy the biggest share ...

Issue is with products of our local manufacturer ... We not only steal tax but also lower product qualiy and hence coukd never create a demand of product high enough to keep the business sustainable ... Anyways off topic

You summarised it all ..
@somebozo @Panther 57 and all othhers ... How manyy of you have dicided to put equal emphasis on religious education of your children along with secular education ... How many of you will spend time with your chikdren explaining them quran and sunah ... I have dicided I will IA ...

Last edited:
Offtopic: Are you guys required by Islam to pay tithe or a certain portion of your income to the mosque? Does everybody commonly do it?
No it's not compulsory but encouraged that Muslims who can afford should participate in building mosques and also help poor for food and treatment and others. To remove past sins also Islam encourages charity

my friend this is all money game. it is them who are maligning Islam. Let me ask you why Molvi Tariq Jameel (Molana is reserved for the Almight) does not stay in the company of poor or visit poor people. Why he is more happy converting Veena Malik to Islam and preaching to rich people only?
Where do you think he give lectures ?????????????????????? Yes he goes to VIP also that makes headlines other wise his every second lecture is where poor live. Why he should not convert Veena Malik. Sorry but your thoughts really make me feel that people of Pakistan deserve morons like Moalana Fazlur Rahman and Malik Ishaq and Baitullah Masood. Molana Tariq Jameel give hundreds of lectures every year most are in common areas to common people but that doesn't make that big news because those are common people. The news is made when he goes and meet Imran Khan or changes life of Junaid Jamshed and Veena Malik and Saeed Anwar and Inzmam ul Haq and others

As for these criminals trial them and if found guilty punish them in public

This is true of children too, the brightest go to study Sciences and the dumbest gets to become a mullah. The well off families (mostly) push their children to study sciences and medicine and never religion.
Very right. This has been the practice in the past that dumbest of the family was taken through religious studies, so that he can earn his bread and butter through local mosque. Now that generation is on the pulpits and preaching. This means most of us who obtain our religious teaching from Juma prayers are getting it from the worst of intellect of our society. Nevertheless, times are changing educated people are now excelling in religious education like Dr Ghulam Murtaza, Aneeq Ahmed. On the other hand few are taking advantage of their education and misguiding people. (Not to name anyone, I guess of all of us know, we see them sitting on tv sometime anchoring, sometime in political talk shows, hosting entertainment shows and sometime declaring aisa nahi chaly ga.

I fully agree that mosques should be maintained and people of community should contribute to do that. If you cannot maintain the mosque exactly in the way you maintain your house and of the status which you enjoy then dont build those mosque and let those handle these affairs who can handle that. If we do not respect our religion no one else would do that. Look at Mandirs, Churches, Synagogues, etc. How those are maintained. If you have visited UAE (well I may have many reservations about them @Khafee) but fact is that they have given respect to the mosque. Mosques match their skyline status and that is how it should be.

The way Masjid building works in the UAE, is that communities are identified where masjaids are required. People who want to support building Masajids approach the Min. of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs. It is the Min. who builds and operates the Masajids, irrespective of whether a donor exists or not.

Some small Masajids do exist which are managed by individuals, but this is being phased out, or has been phased out.

The max a donor gets out of sponsoring a Masjid, is to have it named after his loved one, usually his mother.

Two men stoop to a new low as they stole from the donation box of a mosque,
Not happen first time even at my home town addict (charsi) often did these type of robberies even they stole fans, donation box some time chappals.
jota_oywoj_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Offtopic: Are you guys required by Islam to pay tithe or a certain portion of your income to the mosque? Does everybody commonly do it?

not to the mosque but for charity purposes yes 2.5% of income

Netting is not a good practice ... If they are not doing there job then being muslims its our job to present true picture of islam... Rather than condemning them we should acknowledge our responsibility ... Have you ever think how the most weak members of society normally join molana ship as a practice as we are too lazy to dedicate our precious for our creator and religion ...

I know a person who passed matric with extreme difficulty later did a course of mufti ... So what else do you expect them where as in past the most honorable and respectable people happen to be the religious leaders ... All four our caliphs were our religious leaders and were top intellectuals of their tribes even before islam ...

What did we do other than condemning those who join molanaship as it is easy money in our society ... Had we provided job opportunities to all the common man and molana ship responsiblity to be taken by the honorable respectavle seniors of that area we would not have faced that problem ...

Brother i suggest yyou not to comment on such a sensitive matter unless you have witnessed intentions of molana tariq jameel in person ... If it is perception only than this is a sin to society to condem every person based on your own perception ...

Futhermore for your question on why to concentrate more on wealthy and famous people ? I would like to recommend you to read quran and sunnah ... Even our beloved prophet SAW did that ... Why he prayed for hazrat Omer as he was powerful leader of quraish and as we witnessed he was strong protection for weak muslims ... I dont remember the eaxact ayat and wording but there is a surah in quran where Allah has instructed our prophet to listen to a blind shabi which came to our beloved SAW or a discuasion but prophet SAW ignored his queries as he SAW was oreaching islam to elite memebers of quraish tribe ...

The logic behind oreaching more to famous and powerful people is it will create ripple effect ... Perfect example is Junaid Jamshed ... One person who some reputation in society can inspire many others ...

My request to you guys is how good is it to condmn others while our own efforts to spread true picture of islam are near to zero ... We donnot even bother to understand language of quran and we are condemning those who are a light hope for millions ...

I dont know how rich he is but he belongs to bery wealthy family ... He had lots of land ... So he need not to adopt preaching as a business ...

Thats entirely incorrect ... My company has zero tolerance for tax non.compliance ... We pay all the due taxesas per law and yet have largest share in our industry infact market leader ...

Issue is with products of our local manufacturer ... We not only steal tax but also lower product qualiy and hence coukd never create a demand of product high enough to keep the business sustainable ... Anyways off topic

You summarised it all ..

@somebozo @Panther 57 and all othhers ... How manyy of you have dicided to put equal emphasis on religious education of your chikdren along with secular education ... How many of you will spend time with your chikdren explaining them quran and sunah ... I have dicided I will IA ...

First time in my life, found respect for an accountant.:tup:

Jamat Khana & Prince Karim Agha Khans pocket. How do you think he became a billionaire?

Your jealousy apart but I never see any Agha Khanis begging on the streets of Karachi like millions upon millions of Sunni Muslims, they have the highest literacy rate, they run schools, charities and hospitals that benefit people in Pakistan. Agha khani are peaceful and genuinely benefit the society they live in.

Bohras too. And I think their system is great as you wont find beggars in these communities. This money is used for community development and teaching how to catch the fish rather then giving them charity. Very good model, it should be adopted by all the communities to eradicate beggary and poverty.
The best system was practiced during 2nd Caliph Omar (May Allah be please with him) and continued till the end of true caliphate where Zakat, bounties and other charities were distributed among the deserving people, in addition to the stipends for each new born and that social system is the precondition for implementing shariah jurisprudence.

Your jealousy apart but I never see any Agha Khanis begging on the streets of Karachi like millions upon millions of Sunni Muslims, they have the highest literacy rate, they run schools, charities and hospitals that benefit people in Pakistan. Agha khani are peaceful and genuinely benefit the society they live in.
Why would I be jealous of people enriching a cult leader? But an Ahmedi jumping to defend another cult, is not surprising, is it.

Why would I be jealous of people enriching a cult leader? But an Ahmedi jumping to defend another cult, is not surprising, is it.

Don't you know we Cults suck each other blood through straws. You don't wanna know where the straw goes.

Their leader like to bath nude on French beaches and receive millions of USD from followers monthly basis, drink wine and weds non-Muslims ladies even one of his grand kid opted to become transgender and Christian.

Since you people not being killed by west you don't need to blow any where, when someone's beloved killed have no other option / hope and in a desperate attempt to get revenge they did this harram act.

Your leader ooh religious leader :lol: with his new girl friend
aga-khan.jpg

and this is amazing how a Agha Khani peer satisfy female followers
What's happening in the video? :o: Why is that guy kissing women's feet?

Back
Top Bottom