Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Not even places of religious worship are safe from acts of immorality
two-criminals-rob-a-mosque-849b7629905cfc9469370b0bce92fd5f.jpg

By:
APP

14-Jan-17

ISLAMABAD: Two men stoop to a new low as they stole from the donation box of a mosque, under jurisdiction of Karachi Company police.

According to the media reports, Muhammad Arzam, one of the witnesses, filed a complaint with the local police.

The two suspects Muhammad Asad and Abdul Qadir had allegedly stolen the donation box of a holy place like mosque that had thousands of rupees donated by people.

Police have registered a case and started an investigation.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/14-Jan-17/two-criminals-rob-a-mosque

Offtopic: Are you guys required by Islam to pay tithe or a certain portion of your income to the mosque? Does everybody commonly do it?

Only Ismaili / Agha Khani Shias, 12.5% per month.
Bohras too. And I think their system is great as you wont find beggars in these communities. This money is used for community development and teaching how to catch the fish rather then giving them charity. Very good model, it should be adopted by all the communities to eradicate beggary and poverty.

Offtopic: Are you guys required by Islam to pay tithe or a certain portion of your income to the mosque? Does everybody commonly do it?
no dear . there is annual zakat system in islam that too is imposed on wealthy people. the zakat paid by wealthy persons goes to poor. there is no obligation for paying any amount to mosque. but if one wishes he she can contribute for construction and renovation.

Bohras too. And I think their system is great as you wont find beggars in these communities. This money is used for community development and teaching how to catch the fish rather then giving them charity. Very good model, it should be adopted by all the communities to eradicate beggary and poverty.

But you will find beggars & frauds in their community too. Come see our jails.

These donation boxes are legally robbed by the mullah mafia every Friday..just this time the beneficiaries were different..
Kindly dont over generalise ... I agree alot of mullahs are using islam as business but if you over generalise then you are also maligning names of great scholars like dr. Israr, molana tariq jameel, dr. Zakir naik and many more ...

"If followed properly". Islam has the best socio economic system. An altogether lengthy subject. And yes it is obligatory upon every eligible muslim to pay certain amount every year from his saving not as charity but as right of those not eligible. In other words it is a tax on welltodo persons and the rightful recipients are under privileged.

Kindly dont over generalise ... I agree alot of mullahs are using islam as business but if you over generalise then you are also maligning names of great scholars like dr. Israr, molana tariq jameel, dr. Zakir naik and many more ...

The net contribution of these guys to humanity is infinitely ZERO! while they enriched themselves..!

But you will find beggars & frauds in their community too. Come see our jails.
I am talking about what they are doing in UAE, I know that in Pakistan there are no beggars. About frauds you cant control, every religion, every sect, every country and every community is full of liars, cheats and frauds; without exception.

BTW I do not belong to any of these communities, so dont think that I am defending my own community. It is just that I know their system.

"If followed properly". Islam has the best socio economic system. An altogether lengthy subject. And yes it is obligatory upon every eligible muslim to pay certain amount every year from his saving not as charity but as right of those not eligible. In other words it is a tax on welltodo persons and the rightful recipients are under privileged.

Islamic socio economic system is good to talk about but where are you going to generate all that money from ? it needs modern industry and modern science to do it..

most of these so called minorities are often acute criminals..and hence the reason you do not find beggars among them because they have enriched themselves by white collar crime...Agha Khanis for example , as a matter of fact..all engage in money laundering..

my friend this is all money game. it is them who are maligning Islam. Let me ask you why Molvi Tariq Jameel (Molana is reserved for the Almight) does not stay in the company of poor or visit poor people. Why he is more happy converting Veena Malik to Islam and preaching to rich people only?

Back
Top Bottom