What's new

Two criminals rob a mosque

Jamat Khana & Prince Karim Agha Khans pocket. How do you think he became a billionaire?

Aga Khanis as a matter of fact as big on money laundering..they have global network and can send money anywhere anytime..!

my friend this is all money game. it is them who are maligning Islam. Let me ask you why Molvi Tariq Jameel (Molana is reserved for the Almight) does not stay in the company of poor or visit poor people. Why he is more happy converting Veena Malik to Islam and preaching to rich people only?

Because the rich would pay him..but he may end up paying the poor..

Religion = great ponzi scheme...

These donation boxes are legally robbed by the mullah mafia every Friday..just this time the beneficiaries were different..
i did not see donation boxes at mosques in my area. All i had witnessed since my childhood whenever there was a need for providing facilities to the nimazis like expansion or renovation of the mosque or other requirements, there used to be announcement and we as kids also used to give donation on behalf of our families. now as a grown-up today my area mosques do not make even such announcements for donation. the well off and others too donate things like fans coolers etc etc themselves. our area mosque imams Never embezzled. though i have seen such boxes in mazars but not mosques here.

Islamic socio economic system is good to talk about but where are you going to generate all that money from ? it needs modern industry and modern science to do it..

most of these so called minorities are often acute criminals..and hence the reason you do not find beggars among them because they have enriched themselves by white collar crime...Agha Khanis for example , as a matter of fact..all engage in money laundering..
Isnt all our politicians involved in money laundering, fraud, white collar crime, extortion, etc etc are they also aga khanis, borhris, ismailis etc etc?
What i say is by virtue of knowing their system first hand through close associates; not on hearsay. I exactly know how Bohra system work and so does the ismaili system.

no dear . there is annual zakat system in islam that too is imposed on wealthy people. the zakat paid by wealthy persons goes to poor. there is no obligation for paying any amount to mosque. but if one wishes he she can contribute for construction and renovation.

Any society would only pay taxes honestly as long as the majority of its people are well off..if the rich aka tax payers become a minority then it would be a game of stealing from the rich and giving it to the poor..leading to massive tax evasion..

i did not see donation boxes at mosques in my area. All i had witnessed since my childhood whenever there was a need for providing facilities to the nimazis like expansion or renovation of the mosque or other requirements, there used to be announcement and we as kids also used to give donation on behalf of our families. now as a grown-up today my area mosques do not make even such announcements for donation. the well off and others too donate things like fans coolers etc etc themselves. our area mosque imams Never embezzled. though i have seen such boxes in mazars but not mosques here.
A Christian contributing to a masjid? I'm surprised.

May ALLAH guide all of US to the right path and help each other. May be those who robbed the charity did it for the sake of stomach. Or for some other Valid reason. Let's see in upcoming days the situation

Offtopic: Are you guys required by Islam to pay tithe or a certain portion of your income to the mosque? Does everybody commonly do it?

Islam only binds the rich to pay certain percentage of their wealth to the poor Muslims fellows and preferably to the ones who are nearby. A certain percentage is fixed as 2.5% and criteria set is that if for one year U have enough money or Gold or Silver or commercial property or combination of all that is equals or is higher than 93.75 grams of Gold or 656.25 grams of silver then U are bound to pay 2.5% of that wealth to the poor Muslims. Again personal belongings, house of residing, personal car and stuff like which are other than Gold or silver do not fall in this criteria. We call the amount of money after which one has to give 2.5% of his wealth as "Nisab". Normally people calculate their wealth at the start of holy Month Ramadhan and if they fall in criteria mentioned above then they pay that much money to poor Muslims. We call the money paid as "Zakat". Other than this all sort of charities depend upon personal wishes of a person and they are not bound to do that like paying money to Mosques etc. The link below might clarify things if U are interested.

https://www.nzf.org.uk/Knowledge/Calculation_Rules/Nisab

They never embezzled probably because they were never caught...or may be it was not cash embezzlement but that in kind of goods..there are many possibilities..who is keeping an audit of masjid?

What musicians or actors or footballers offer to society?

Entertainment..something valued as an art and service...
Mullahs, Pastors, Pandits sell the invisible and impossible..

A Christian contributing to a masjid? I'm surprised.
ohhhhh man I am a Muslim. the DP I had put few years back as a sign of solidarity with my city's Christians as terrorists struck at a Church killing over a 100 people. All of them poor hardworking people who's families are still looking for justice.

Islamic socio economic system is good to talk about but where are you going to generate all that money from ? it needs modern industry and modern science to do it..
How does modern industry and modern science in conflict with Islamic soci economic system. Yes corpratoracy is. Islam does not restrict anyone from acquiring knowledge, its implementation and conquering the universe. It restricts its followers from exploitation, usurping and plundering.

Because the rich would pay him..but he may end up paying the poor..
Is he paying if yes how he is so rich without any known source of income.
though i have seen such boxes in mazars but not mosques here.
It is a norm now, make fool of people on the name of religion. Do you imagine how happy is a politician when he is given Ministry of Auqaf. He (as she has never been given this opportunity) becomes billionaire over night.

Back
Top Bottom