What's new

Twin Engine JF-17 as per MODP Report

Development of design may not mean serial production, heck i even doubt there would be a prototype...
I always thought the natural growth process would be the a/c would increase in size to accommodate the WS-10.. solving, thrust, power, fuel and lack of hardpoints issues... Somewhat like the Mitsubishi F2....
The biggest question would be what engines the jet would be powered with.... A potential western partner .... EJ-200 maybe ? ...
Agree i think its just a on paper proposal..may never go into production or protoype phase
But i doubt this is a typo for jf17b since b was developed 5 years ago why mention now
I doubt we will see western engines
Expensive and sanctions

While the news here there on unconfirmed sources point to Twin Engine thunder but it would be very unconventional that PAF will not share the initial visual design with public for the Twin Engine Prototype

So far we have seen images of every version of JF-17 Thunder which has gone thru testing or design phase

It is possible statement meant
"Continue to assemble 2 seater , JF-17"
"Continue to assemble JF-17 Block 2"
"Continue to upgrade to JF17 Block 2"

Agree i think its just a on paper proposal..may never go into production or protoype phase
But i doubt this is a typo for jf17b since b was developed 5 years ago why mention now
I doubt we will see western engines
Expensive and sanctions
May be MoDP is referring to Azm design but mistakenly wrote JF 17 design as JF 17 is well known to everyone so JF 17 here may be just a typo.

But who knows
I like conspiracy theories 😂
While the news here there on unconfirmed sources point to Twin Engine thunder but it would be very unconventional that PAF will not share the initial visual design with public for the Twin Engine Prototype

So far we have seen images of every version of JF-17 Thunder which has gone thru testing or design phase
Yes even PAF managed to convey some pics of Azm research designs to us though via JamD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom