What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

Attachments

• Untitled111.jpg
    Untitled111.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 70
I saw news on the TV, That TURKSAT was raided, Equipment was Special Force tier.

Don't know what she is and who she is but she's hot... :smitten:
Brother you must recieve special training in order to be with her. I will give you example for what I am talking about
She- Honey wash the dishes
You- NO
She- WHAT DID YOU SAY

After 3 seconds
:D :D :D

I will only say that...

Докато съм цар на чикиите, на путка шапка не свалям! :yay:

http://www.ensonhaber.com/sehit-omer-halisdemiri-silah-arkadasi-anlatti-2016-08-02.html
sehit_9087.jpg

Halisdemir'in, şehit olmadan bir hafta önce beldeye ev yaptırmak için geldiğini, kendisiyle sohbet ettiklerini belirten Çelik, şöyle konuştu: "Eğitime gideceğinden bahsetti. 'Uzun sürecek, 6 aylığına gideceğim' dedi. 'Ağabey, ne gereği var, zaten emekliliğin yaklaştı, gençler gitsin. Zaten sen alacağın bütün eğitimleri aldın' dedim. O da 'Dünyada ilk defa verilen eğitim, buna gitmem lazım' dedi. Sonra Ankara'ya gitti, 2 gün sonra tekrar aradı, evle ilgili konuştuk. Sonrasında bu olay gerçekleşti. Hala inanamıyorum. Bana hep 'dikkatli ol, uyanık ol' derdi, nasihat ederdi. İşi yönünden aşırı titiz ve disiplinliydi. Herkesin de öyle olmasını isterdi. Yürüyüşüyle, oturuşuyla, kalkışıyla örnek bir askerdi. Koskoca tümende Ömer Halisdemir'i tanımayan yoktu."

Guys this part interested me alot. Does anybody know what kind of training is this? 'Dünyada ilk defa verilen eğitim' (Training that has been given for the first time in the world). Some international training or some turkish special forces inovation?

This is video that shows how some of the traitors under the command of Semih Terzi attack the car of the OKK commander Korgeneral Zekai Aksakalli while he is together with his wife. His wife is injured in the attack. Comment of the situation is provided by ex- OKK member Binbasi Mete Yarar.

This is video that shows how some of the traitors under the command of Semih Terzi attack the car of the OKK commander Korgeneral Zekai Aksakalli while he is together with his wife. His wife is injured in the attack. Comment of the situation is provided by ex- OKK member Binbasi Mete Yarar.
Zekai Pasa kicked that dogs ***...too bad he didn't have the time to break his neck as well

Back
Top Bottom