Turkish Special Operations Forces

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 36
Can anyone find a photo of Hudut Ozel Harekat - HOH.

Just checked the Special Force Command's wikipedia page.. It looks more cooler now :woot:

OKK joined the search operation in Marmaris area for the remaining pro-coup special forces personal that conducted operation to eliminate the president
--7372846.Jpeg

--7372848.Jpeg

--7372850.Jpeg

--7372852.Jpeg

--7372854.Jpeg

--7372856.Jpeg

--7372858.Jpeg

--7372860.Jpeg

Those phuckers are trained to hide and evade, they are probably long gone.. I hate to say it, but their families should be held in detention centres and treated like illegal immigrants until they show up dead or alive. Treason should be all damning shameful act. Take the phucking gloves off.

after the coup i only have faith now in PÖH they are the real ones in our whole TSK .where was the rest of our real army in the fight.....
you cant say that...army special forces fought back against the rogues that tried to take over their HQ. One maroon beret shot a rogue general in the head as an act of self sacrifice. Dont equate a minority of rats to our proud army.

Last edited:
you cant say that...army special forces fought back against the rogues that tried to take over their HQ. One maroon beret shot a rouge general in the head as an act of self sacrifice. Dont equate a minority of rats to our proud army.
yes i know that RIP. i dont know why others couldn act same like this brave man did

yes i know that RIP. i dont know why others couldn act same like this brave man did
There are many untold stories mate...if the Special Forces had betrayed us: All the force commanders, chief of general staff, and senior politicians would be dead. The ones that did are being hunted down by the true special forces and will meet justice soon enough

Back
Top Bottom