What's new

Turkish Space Programs

Gkt-2 image of Athens

clipboard01knv.jpg

Brazil

clipboard03sy.jpg

bro i took these photos from g.earth for grecos. :azn: but resolution is 2.5m as my calculations so real pics will be similar

No worries. According to the news, we already have the first images. I believe they will publish them within a few days.

China should establish good relations with Muslims so supressing Uyghurs not a good move for China's benefits. China is being isolated by Western world and regional countries. Even India and Russia can be in axis camp against China in future. Only a stupid imagines that 10 million Uyghurs will gain their independence from China. Neither Turkey nor Uyghurs want it, we are just supporting Uyghurs for their natural rights nothing more.

If china is being isolated by western world and regional countries how come we are the biggest trading nation of almost every country on earth?????? funny and stupid post, oh yeah the western world isolated us so much that only last year the german and eu preseident came to china with the biggest begging bowl:rofl:

If china is being isolated by western world and regional countries how come we are the biggest trading nation of almost every country on earth?????? funny and stupid post, oh yeah the western world isolated us so much that only last year the german and eu preseident came to china with the biggest begging bowl:rofl:

wise boy you may trade even with your enemies. i mentioned different matter above. these countries are daily raping your maritime boundaries thanks to usa what do you think about that also taiwan tajikistan korea japan disputes? don't you have a good neighbour in region?

South_China_Sea_claims.jpg

wise boy you may trade even with your enemies. i mentioned different matter above. these countries are daily raping your maritime boundaries thanks to usa what do you think about that also taiwan tajikistan korea japan disputes? don't you have a good neighbour in region?

South_China_Sea_claims.jpg

LOL if isolation meaning in disputes? then japan is isolated too they also have disputes with russia korea and dont forget to include malaysia ,vietnam ,taiwan ,philipines and brunei every one of them is claiming abit of scs

In my opinion you deserve a more important title than JR. Think Tank

Anyway, congratulations cabatli! :)

Thanks for all the great informations you've provided so far. Keep up the good work :tup:

The first images of Göktürk-2 will be published within 48 hours.

İLK GÖRÜNTÜLER ULUSA SESLENİŞTE

Başbakan Erdoğan, Göktürk-2’nin çektiği ilk görüntüleri yılın son gününde yayımlanacak olan Ulusa Sesleniş konuşmasında kamuoyuyla paylaşacak. Erdoğan, Göktürk-2’nin yapımı ile Türk mühendislerin başarısını ve Türkiye'nin artık uydu teknolojisinde dünyanın 25 ülkesinden biri olduğunu anlatacak. Yerli uydunun niçin Çin’den fırlatıldığına yönelik eleştirileri de yanıtlayacak Erdoğan, önümüzdeki yıllarda Karadeniz'de, Ege'de ve Akdeniz'de fırlatma istasyonları yapılacağının müjdesini verecek.

Erdoğan’dan İsrail ve Rumlara Göktürk mesajı - Hrriyet PLANET

Back
Top Bottom