What's new

Turkish Soldier Equipment

v5uKr.jpg

243g8.jpg

acC8p.jpg

I have seen very big differences in the equipment on a regular soldier , nearly every soldiers gun is now equipped with holographic sights , better clothing , alot of soldiers are now getting ballistic vests , new better boots , glasses , more technology .

Are these being made on the Tek-er soldier improvement ? Also isnt this going to cost too much for a 700,000 man army?

just some examples with pictures

5454545.jpg

That sight is a EO Tech 520....I got one on my AK. That is not standard issue even in US. American soldiers normally purchase these sights on their own before going back to Afghanistan or Iraq. These sights are great for close range (up to say 150 to 200 yards) and all you need is AA batteries which are easy to find.

It would be wise to have quick disconnect rail mounts to switch to iron sights or put a long distance scope on as needed.

The T-50 officialy became my favorite assault rifle, Damn look at the beauthy...

5454545.jpg

The rifle introduced as Turkish infantry rifle was HK-416 in years ago. The story of it was like Turkey Undersecretariat ordered some HK-416 from Germany to check the capabilities, mechanism providing this capabilites to HK-416 to inspire/apply similar to Turkish infantry rifle but MKEK prefered to introduce HK-416 as own in media without waiting development stage. Today, This project was cancelled (?) and A new 7.62mm Infantry Rifle Project started under the collaboration of MKEK and KaleKalip institutes to develop a Turkish infantry rifle under the name of MPT. Turkish Army officials are also participating into development of 7.62mm MPT...

Although Kale introduced own design and offered for serial prodction phase, Most probably, Undersecretariat officials insisted on development of Turkish domestic rifle based on proven design known world-wide. Today, What MKEK and KALE doing isn't development of a domestic rifle with extreme R&D's but Production/Development(Because It is told that There are 4 different MPT prototypes being tested and Development is being continued) and Reverse engineering (I think It was the order of SSM to use the path). Besides, Charged Institutes are applying neccesary changes over the rifle in order to not paying any compensations for HK or any other rifle manfacturers that Turkish MPT looks like.

If you check the detail specifications of MPT, You would see many differences in detail specifications from barrel life, weight, mechanism to metalurgic (positive/negative than HK or any other rifles looking almost same to HK-417) so Don't mix the Mehmetcik introductions wth MPT development project...

mr genius legionaire thinks he knew it so well and still someone proved him wrong again

uatSU.jpg

The man is holding brand new Mpt and the white boxes locating lefthand side of image is also belongs to it. Azerbaijan is also a partner of MPT.

i didnt like the sight on top to look through the m-16 type sight destroys the looks

i am watching the left side but i cant see nothing about partnership of mpt.
no flag etc.

Although Kale introduced own design and offered for serial prodction phase, Most probably, Undersecretariat officials insisted on development of Turkish domestic rifle based on proven design known world-wide. Today, What MKEK and KALE doing isn't development of a domestic rifle with extreme R&D's but Production/Development(Because It is told that There are 4 different MPT prototypes being tested and Development is being continued) and Reverse engineering (I think It was the order of SSM to use the path). Besides, Charged Institutes are applying neccesary changes over the rifle in order to not paying any compensations for HK or any other rifle manfacturers that Turkish MPT looks like.

If you check the detail specifications of MPT, You would see many differences in detail specifications from barrel life, weight, mechanism to metalurgic (positive/negative than HK or any other rifles looking almost same to HK-417) so Don't mix the Mehmetcik introductions wth MPT development project...
Bari sen yapma hocam ya,

You know as well as i do, Even if we produced the exact same of HK417 there would be no compensation, damn rifle was built to get H&K inside American AR10/AR15 market.

Only H&K licenced final product that comes with HK416 is the damn gas piston system. And we'll still pay for it.

I don't give a sh*t about the looks, legally there's no difference between MK1 and MPT

Most of the reason why did they changed MPT's design is to adapt Turkish Armed Forces' requirements (Remember the "we don't use gloves" crap)

Do any of you think the project could proceed this way if HK417 components were protected by patent laws? Nobody wonder why MPT is based on HK417 and not FN SCAR

Bari sen yapma hocam ya,

You know as well as i do, Even if we produced the exact same of HK417 there would be no compensation, damn rifle was built to get H&K inside American AR10/AR15 market.

Only H&K licenced final product that comes with HK416 is the damn gas piston system. And we'll still pay for it.

I don't give a sh*t about the looks, legally there's no difference between MK1 and MPT

Most of the reason why did they changed MPT's design is to adapt Turkish Armed Forces' requirements (Remember the "we don't use gloves" crap)

Shh stop talking like you know, işin gucun ya asiri abartma ya kotuleme.

Shh stop talking like you know, işin gucun ya asiri abartma ya kotuleme.

Sorry for hurting your precious pride but facts are facts. There's nothing illegal here, everybody can make a clone of any AR15 clone. Just don't act like it's an indigenous design, you are making us look stupid.

Also, we shouldn't let MPT's fancy looks, fool the public. MKE is talking about 10.000 shots barrel life and sh1t. When they produce it with low quality technique, You can't blame anyone for the martyrs we sustain.

Back
Top Bottom