What's new

Turkish Soldier Equipment

ya sen gercekten mal sin herhalde yada kafadan catlaksin .

MPT ni hk-416 saniyon gercekten dunyadan bi habersin

ulan çocuk, bilmiyosan insan gibi sor benimde asabımı bozma... Al birde Türkçe anlatıyorum.

MPT önceki mehmetçik1 saçmalığının 7.62x51 NATO ye çevirilmiş yani HK417 olmuş, üzerinde 1-2 makyaj yapılmış halidir, üzerindeki G36 gaz-piston sistemi için H&K firmasına lisans ücreti ödenecek zaten.

neyi anlatıcamki sana HK416/417 Heckler & Koch un Coltla mahkemelik olduktan sonra uğraşmamak için kendi elindeki M4/M16 klonlarına verdiği addır. O davayıda bushmaster kazanıp isim hakkını düşürdü zaten.

Kırıkkale valisinin mehmetçik 1 diye tanıttığı silah HK416 nın ta kendisidir, ve bu silahın ne lisans hakkı ne isim hakkı zaten yoktu/olmamıştı Yani MPT de değişen hiçbirşey yok.

Kime anlatıyorumki, kendi bildiğini okumaya devam et sen hepimizden iyi biliyosun.

Sorry for the Turkish, having difficulties getting into thick skull..

ulan çocuk, bilmiyosan insan gibi sor benimde asabımı bozma... Al birde Türkçe anlatıyorum.

MPT önceki mehmetçik1 saçmalığının 7.62x51 NATO ye çevirilmiş yani HK417 olmuş, üzerinde 1-2 makyaj yapılmış halidir, üzerindeki G36 gaz-piston sistemi için H&K firmasına lisans ücreti ödenecek zaten.

neyi anlatıcamki sana HK416/417 Heckler & Koch un Coltla mahkemelik olduktan sonra uğraşmamak için kendi elindeki M4/M16 klonlarına verdiği addır. O davayıda bushmaster kazanıp isim hakkını düşürdü zaten.

Kırıkkale valisinin mehmetçik 1 diye tanıttığı silah HK416 nın ta kendisidir, ve bu silahın ne lisans hakkı ne isim hakkı zaten yoktu/olmamıştı Yani MPT de değişen hiçbirşey yok.

Kime anlatıyorumki, kendi bildiğini okumaya devam et sen hepimizden iyi biliyosun.

Sorry for the Turkish, having difficulties getting into thick skull..

le hevla kuvet daha ayni seyi papagan gibi soyluyor . mehmetcik 1 hk416 nin lisans alti uretimdi yani g3 gibi ama o tamamen durduruldu cunku milli degildi , ve onun yerin yeni bir program baslatildi milli piyade tufegi diye ve kendi dizayn ve uretim olacakti ve ondan sonra hala calisilan milli piyade tufegi yapiliyor daha test leri bitmedi simdi anlayabildinmi

every where and in all countries only some part of their infantries equipped with red sight and other optics,only professional and operating soldiers. Even in US army.

facepalm_227785.jpg

yeah yeah... national

To be honest i actually hope the Mehmetcik 2 has german Gas-piston system, The german are the master in building reliable and good weapons, Ill be happy if the Mehmetcik 2 is half as good as the HK-417...

As i tried to explain to Ottoman Turk, MPT will operate with Heckler & Koch G36's gas-piston system, just like HK417.

Damn thing is clone's clone's clone's clone... there's nothing national about MPT except exterior make-up... most distinct one is that re-invention of picatinny rail covers

every where and in all countries only some part of their infantries equipped with red sight and other optics,only professional and operating soldiers. Even in US army.

not talking about only red sights , general equipment and costumes from boots to helmet . A general US soldier is equipped exceptionally which is normal for 700billion budget .

i could see a massive improvement in the general turkish army soldiers even in conscripts so i wanted to ask a few questions

New combat shirts

DmvKR.jpg

Aselsan Korsan

2010asker.jpg

Handportable radio with GPS
aselsan_telsiz.jpg

Better Quality boots ( yellow one).

j76AL.jpg

zrCBM.jpg

oi1jo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

not talking about only red sights , general equipment and costumes from boots to helmet . A general US soldier is equipped exceptionally which is normal for 700billion budget .
us%20patrol%20in%20Mosul%2016mar9y.jpg

i could see a massive improvement in the general turkish army soldiers even in conscripts so i wanted to ask a few questions

you are right about their soldiers in iraq and afghanistan, as i said they are operating soldiers, but you cant see all american soldiers are equipped with everything( my mean is optics and communication stuff), for example their reserve forces.
but about new costumes, helmet and boot you are right, many countries equipped their forces include of conscripts to new costumes, helmet and boot.
I dont know about turkey, maybe they equipped all their forces even conscripts to new costumes,helmet but about optics,anti bullet vest and other communication stuff, i dont think so.

you are right about their soldiers in iraq and afghanistan, as i said they are operating soldiers, but you cant see all american soldiers are equipped with everything( my mean is optics and communication stuff), for example their reserve forces.
but about new costumes, helmet and boot you are right, many countries equipped their forces include of conscripts to new costumes, helmet and boot.
I dont know about turkey, maybe they equipped all their forces even conscripts to new costumes,helmet but about optics,anti bullet vest and other communication stuff, i dont think so.

it will be hard for us to equip all forces with very expensive things as the conscript and large army will mean huge costs , instead we wanted to move to full professional army which isnt possible as our surroundings do not allow that . I would love a 300,000 full profesional army however dangerous neighbourhood means more forces.

it will be hard for us to equip all forces with very expensive things as the conscript and large army will mean huge costs , instead we wanted to move to full professional army which isnt possible as our surroundings do not allow that .

why your country still has conscription? non of your neighbors will attack you, Turkey is a member of NATO. an professional army is enough.
Armenia? Greece?

why your country still has conscription? non of your neighbors will attack you, Turkey is a member of NATO.
Armenia? Greece?

dangerous neighbourhood , e.g a europeon country dont need it because there neighbourhood is safe nothing happening . Fighting against terror , iraq is in a mess , greece can get brave sometimes , armenia and her daddy russia add to this the terrain which requires more soldiers add to this the uncertainty of middle east of what could happen.

dangerous neighbourhood , e.g a europeon country dont need it because there neighbourhood is safe nothing happening . Fighting against terror , iraq is in a mess , greece can get brave sometimes , armenia and her daddy russia add to this the terrain which requires more soldiers add to this the uncertainty of middle east of what could happen.

non of these countries has dare to attack to turkey, becasue They are not enough big to fight with NATO.
Iraq has a long way to be again strong and believe me they will never involve in any war, they had enough experience and just wanna living in calm,( i dont know about kurdistan)

i dont know what will happen in syria, maybe it could be a problem for turkey in future as there are many armed extremist groups like alquade and ... and i forgot PKK.

plus i think the main reason your government and other countries like us still need conscripts is These soldiers actually are many cheap labors and They dont like loose them easy.

non of these countries has dare to attack to turkey, becasue They are not enough big to fight with NATO.
Iraq has a long way to be again strong and believe me they will never involve in any war, they had enough experience and just wanna living in calm,( i dont know about kurdistan)

i dont know what will happen in syria, maybe it could be a problem for turkey in future as there are many armed extremist groups like alquade and ... and i forgot PKK.

plus i think the main reason your government and other countries like us still need conscripts is These soldiers actually are many cheap labors and They dont like loose them easy.
Actually the General Chief Of Staff and government thought of it for long time turn full professional but it came to conclusion that neighbourhood, and the current situation will mean a lack of troops, you need a lot of troops to do operations in the mountains continously, you need a force in the west near Greece, as well as other soldiers, but i predict if the neighbourhood calms and terrorists are finished we will transform into fully professional.

Back
Top Bottom