What's new

Turkish Soldier Equipment

TR.1

BANNED
Reaction score
I have seen very big differences in the equipment on a regular soldier , nearly every soldiers gun is now equipped with holographic sights , better clothing , alot of soldiers are now getting ballistic vests , new better boots , glasses , more technology .

Are these being made on the Tek-er soldier improvement ? Also isnt this going to cost too much for a 700,000 man army?

dont you guys think the soldiers that go into operation should be equipped with best protection and equipment and conscripts dont even go into operation .

just some examples with pictures

5454545.jpg

mi5gH.jpg

m2ROI.jpg

b5FfJ.jpg

uGTGv.jpg

in how many years will the soldiers be equipped with Tek-er ?

also these soldiers equipment looks good , are these bordo bereli?

20545891020420122.jpg

205456761020420123.jpg

205458650020420122.jpg

most professional troops in the area buy their own equipment, EOTECH holographic sights gloves and stuff.

ballistic wests are provided to stationary units. those who play a cavalry role do not have that luxury

nobody wants a 8Kg+ ballistic west with ceramic platings walking 30+ kilometers a day in mountainous area...

On the other hand, soldiers carry 3 days provisions in their backpacks

Tek-Er modernization will be equipt to every standard soldiers in the army... Current Helmet makes it look really discusting though, Cant even equip goodies like Night-vision scopes and such like modern soldiers.
It will include:
-New Modern Battle Rifle (MPT).
-New Assault Rifle (T-50, Based on HK-33).
-New Modern Machinegun (MMG).
-Standartization Of equipment such as Sniper (Bora and Kalekalip).
-New ballistic vests Level 3 and Helmets from
-New Multi-terain and all-weather Boots.
-New knee and elbow pads.
-New and more attachments from Aselsan and AOS.AS.
-New Goodies such as pocket computers and Navigation Systems.
-Able to carry more strategic equipments per platoon or squad such as Mini-UAVs.

Btw dude the soldiers will look different then the photos you posted, These where merely show-off demonstrations They will look like to this...

Turkish soldier holding either T-50 or HK-33...
korsan3.jpg

There is some confusion wether this is true or not duo the fact some things listed are missing with current soldiers, Its a long proces to dont expect all soldiers to be equipt like this in a couple years, Currently Soldiers even still use mixed camouflage such as woodlands and the new Turkish one.

Extra note the Tek-Er modernization is on purpuse such a slow proces because the army actually wanted less consript and more contract soldiers, In other words the Turkish army wanted a more proffesional army troops...

bence , terrorle mucadelede tamamen profesyonel modele gecilmeli

What about your HK-417 rifle....eh MPT-2 (?) ?

What about your HK-417 rifle....eh MPT-2 (?) ?

we dont have a hk-417 rifle , your talking about the mehmetcik-1 rifle whcih was canceled because we didnt want something under licence but instead made by ourselves so now its designed and made by MKE and its called MPT - milli piyade tufegi.

This is new MPT designed and made by MKE

A03105655.jpg

208305abdullahgul1.jpg

we dont have a hk-417 rifle , your talking about the mehmetcik-1 rifle whcih was canceled because we didnt want something under licence but instead made by ourselves so now its designed and made by MKE and its called MPT - milli piyade tufegi.

This is new MPT designed and made by MKE
pff

Your 10th account, you still couldn't learn what under-licence production means. HK416/417 battle/assault rifles doesn't have a licence to begin with. they are popular AR10/AR15 copies with H&K's gas-piston system(which we'll still pay licence money for.)

So nothing's changed, MPT is HK417 with some make-up.

And Colt has lost the legal campaign for the licence of M4/M16 carbine/rifles so everyone can clone them even the name rights was lost.

...what can i say,

i corrected you, you should thank me but instead you started insulting.

If you go on like this you won't learn anything.

this is making me sad.

Dont know if revelant or not but apparently Turkey already produced the HK-416 before cancelling it looking at this picture...

Turkish Soldier in the left has HK-416 with attachments (Probably JOH)...
uGTGv.jpg

To be honest i actually hope the Mehmetcik 2 has german Gas-piston system, The german are the master in building reliable and good weapons, Ill be happy if the Mehmetcik 2 is half as good as the HK-417...

...what can i say,

i corrected you, you should thank me but instead you started insulting.

If you go on like this you won't learn anything.

this is making me sad.

ya sen gercekten mal sin herhalde yada kafadan catlaksin .

MPT ni hk-416 saniyon gercekten dunyadan bi habersin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom