• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is advancement in military industry a wet dream? Is Altay, ANKA, Bayraktar, Aselsan's rocket and propulsion techs and so much more, are they all wet dreams with no governmental support? Nankör olma.
Is advancement in the field of infrastructure just a "social construct"? Are roads, pipelines, electricity lines, dams, tunnels, free hospitals, universities, airports and so much more just wet dreams?
Is the tripling of economy in a single decade a wet dream?

Who the hell is Syria, a maniac dictator slaughtering his own people. WTF is Iraq, is it a country? We are supporting our man in the Northern Kurdistan region, the south is in the clutches of Iranian terrorists. Is Armenia even relevant to mention, they can rot. Russia, so they should fly in our airspace like a boss, and we should be quiet? Bankrupt Greece, gimme a break. Egypt, yeah a military coup and dictator not representing his people are gonna stay indefinately on power. Sure

"Genocide"
- NO INTERNATIONAL COURT has ever designated these tragic events as "genocide" as of today.

- Despite armenian lobbies millions of dollars of spending every year for lobbying & PR efforts and to buy parliament/congress members, 173 countries have NOT recognized the tall tale of armenian genocide lies.

- The British convened the Malta Tribunals (1919-1921) to try 144 Ottoman officials for alleged crimes against armenians after WWI. ALL of the accused were acquitted.

The British had appointed an Armenian scholar, Mr. Haig Khazarian, to conduct a thorough examination of documentary evidence in the Ottoman, British, and U.S. Archives to substantiate the charges. Access to Ottoman records was unfettered as the British and French occupied and controlled Istanbul at the time! The principal informants to the British High Commission in Istanbul leading to the arrests were local Armenians and the Armenian Patriarchate! Khazarian’s corps of investigators revealed an utter lack of evidence demonstrating that Ottoman officials either sanctioned or encouraged killings of Armenians.

At the conclusion of the investigation, the British Procurator General determined that it was "improbable that the charges would be capable of proof in a court of law," exonerated and released all 144 Ottoman detainees."Maggie Blackwell

My question :
What Turkey has so far gained from the foreign policy of the AKP, for example in Syria, Iraq, Armenia, Greece, Russia, Libya, Egypt?

When you answer this question, and we are done; I promise to answer your strongest argument as you listed in the last post of yours.

step by step, we should go... for others to realize who is who for the sake of the country.

Btw, do not take me wrong please, but you are not in part of my ''we'', never will be.

I don't give the slightest if the name is AKP CHP MHP or smth else. Sweat for your country, work for it with everything you've got, stand up and embrace your values, pursue your interests - long term short term, even if that means making enemies in the short term, embrace your people, utilize your potential and so on.
We should all support what's best for this nation, unbiased and unprejudiced. Don't critisize every single cell of AKP or Erdogan just because it's the norm or because its so "cooooooooooool" in some "modern" environments.

My question :
What Turkey has so far gained from the foreign policy of the AKP, for example in Syria, Iraq, Armenia, Greece, Russia, Libya, Egypt?

When you answer this question, and we are done; I promise to answer your strongest argument as you listed in the last post of yours.

step by step, we should go... for others to realize who is who for the sake of the country.

Btw, do not take me wrong please, but you are not in part of my ''we'', never will be.
Why should i indulge a prick like you with an answer you don't deserve. You are welcomed to vote for your beloved retards that managed to turn this country into third world standards where people waited for hours on streets for a piece of bread that cost them 10 cents less. This is how far your capacity extends. Now you have my permission to disappear

I don't give the slightest if the name is AKP CHP MHP or smth else. Sweat for your country, work for it with everything you've got, stand up and embrace your values, pursue your interests - long term short term, even if that means making enemies in the short term, embrace your people, utilize your potential and so on.
We should all support what's best for this nation, unbiased and unprejudiced. Don't critisize every single cell of AKP or Erdogan just because it's the norm or because its so "cooooooooooool" in some "modern" environments.

Why should i indulge a prick like you with an answer you don't deserve. You are welcomed to vote for your beloved retards that managed to turn this country into third world standards where people waited for hours on streets for a piece of bread that cost them 10 cents less. This is how far your capacity extends. Now you have my permission to disappear

No answer, or argument to put forward, but insult to my question does move nothing in my personality, but people like you do serious harms to the country with this behaviour of ignorance.

No answer, or argument to put forward, but insult to my question does move nothing in my personality, but people like you do serious harms to the country with this behaviour of ignorance.
I've provided plenty of arguements, you are just extremely simple minded to grasp them. You are asking retarded questions like "what did turkey gain by enmity with Russia" this mentality doesn't deserve an answer, because it already demonstrates stupidity in the highest sense. Turkey had a choice and chose to just out of the blue shoot down a Russian fighter. Where is the logic in the question? Where is the logic in questioning Turkey's detoriating relations with Armenia, isn't that obvious? Where is the logic in asking Turkey's detoriating relations with a mass murdering psychopath who indiscrimately slaughters his own people. Your logical reasoning is defunct, and therefore it warrants no answer.

I can't waste time answering retarded questions

The greatest industrial "mass murder" against humans is known as HOLOCAUST.

Turkish Parliament could punish Germany with accepting the "Holocaust" as GENOCIDE

The term ‘genocide’ became part of international law, due to the 1948 UN Convention on Genocide.

Germany itself accepts the Holocaust as genocide.:wave:

I've provided plenty of arguements, you are just extremely simple minded to grasp them. You are asking retarded questions like "what did turkey gain by enmity with Russia" this mentality doesn't deserve an answer, because it already demonstrates stupidity in the highest sense. Turkey had a choice and chose to just out of the blue shoot down a Russian fighter. Where is the logic in the question? Where is the logic in questioning Turkey's detoriating relations with Armenia, isn't that obvious? Where is the logic in asking Turkey's detoriating relations with a mass murdering psychopath who indiscrimately slaughters his own people. Your logical reasoning is defunct, and therefore it warrants no answer.

I can't waste time answering retarded questions

My question :

The subject is Turkey; so please list what Turkey has gained, instead of giving Mr.Zero-Davutoğlu-like drama queen speech over angelic humanitarian romance.

The more you avoid answering the question, the less you get credibility in eyes of the readers.

Btw, I am out for now, in meanwhile do some google search to get me humiliated more, good luck.

My question :

The subject is Turkey; so please list what Turkey has gained, instead of giving Mr.Zero-Davutoğlu-like drama queen speech over angelic humanitarian romance.

The more you avoid answering the question, the less you get credibility in eyes of the readers.
As i said, i've no interest nor time to indulge simpletons with answers. Sufficed to say, your logical reasoning is in dire need of revision. Your POV illustrates Turkey's relations with said countries as a result of Turkey's actions, which is not the case, that's because your mental capacity is a one way street, it views things in simple causal relations. I've wasted more than enough valuable time on you. You are ignored

The greatest industrial "mass murder" against humans is known as HOLOCAUST.

Turkish Parliament could punish Germany with accepting the "Holocaust" as GENOCIDE

The term ‘genocide’ became part of international law, due to the 1948 UN Convention on Genocide.

Like the rest of the world?

Ak hukumeti. Cıkartsana almanyadaki turkleri sokaga nereye kadar sikecek bizi almanlar. Devletini mit'ini sikim. Lobi denilen bir sey var. Onu yapacaksın almanayada orgutneceksin gerekirse sokaga dokeceksin. Bırak soykırımı tanımayı, köpegimiz olurlar... Bu devlet var ya benim gibi zeki adamların mesajlarını, fikirlerini duyup okuyup bir seyleri sonrada yapıyor. Belki işe yarar...

Almanci Turk milletvekili Cem denen yalamanin, Turk tarihine saldirisi, Almanyadaki Turklerin ne kadar asimile oldugunu gosteriyor.
Almanyada Turk sanilanlarin cogu zaten kurt.
Turkiye ustundeki safralari atmadan hiz kazanamaz. Yeni bir deportasyon veya ayrilik gerekiyor.
https://eksisozluk.com/ayrilikci-turkler--2447728

Example from the near future -Holodomor- . Was not a Genocide .

The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG) was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on 9 December 1948.

Nobody can't be punished for a crime definition if there was no law which captured it.

If you don't accept that universal law principle, you can begin accusing with the Egyptians deporting Moses and his followers.

All this stupid resolutions are obsessiveness and against so called hostile regimes
represented by their leaders Russia = Putin, Iran = Khomeini and Turkey = Erdogan
ей ты ватник, вали от суда .
In fact All comunists are russian patriots.And they hate others especially Ukrainians.
Keyboard comunists are here.
tumblr_m4jw8o8Fcr1r2zlqco1_1280.jpg

300px-Keyboardstalin.png

Almanyadaki Turklerin ne kadar asimile oldugunu gosteriyor.

You my friend in Turkey you are more assimilated then the ppl abroad.. even Germans say it..

Because of some dogs like ozdemir you come to the conclusion that they all are assimilated. . So what should I say about recent mkek traitor you all are what?

I always say Mpt 76 platform is right platform.
Hk 417platform was copied . It is fact.
We are proud of Mpt 76.
But it doesnt give us rights saying ridiculus urban legends about gun.

MKEK is factory that could be better.
MKEK is factory that spends natiinal resource.

I always say Mpt 76 platform is right platform.
Hk 417platform was copied . It is fact.
We are proud of Mpt 76.
But it doesnt give us rights saying ridiculus urban legends about gun.

MKEK is factory that could be better.
MKEK is factory that spends natiinal resource.

I agree wholeheartedly. That place needs a spring cleaning and efficiency restructuring.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom