• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No,there's only one truth and that's the fact that Ottoman authorities targeted the Armenian civilians for extermination through forced marches without food and water,slave labouring,executions and rapes.Thus ,between 800k-1.5 million Amenians were killed.

I'm truly sorry that nationalistic hate blinds you but these atrocities happenned and slowly,they're being recognised by the international community.

I have discussed it many times with people who nearly identically claimed whay you have just done.

In the end I have always had two ends in those discussions, one is personal derailment of the discussion with side topics, insults etc. due to no argument left put forward or confession of biased approach.

If you think to be the tihrd option unlike those two ends, give a shoot, I am waiting, but on one condition You will not leave the debate after you ''consumed'' your all 10 minute argument , deal?

I have discussed it many times with people who nearly identically claimed whay you have just done.

In the end I have always had two ends in those discussions, one is personal derailment of the discussion with side topics, insults etc. due to no argument left put forward or confession of biased approach.

If you think to be the tihrd option unlike those two ends, take a shoot, I am waiting, but on one condition You will not leave the debate after you ''consumed'' your all 10 minute argument , deal?

Okay.Have at it.Why do you not consider it a genocide?

You are actually claiming something here, not me, so when you use a legal term, you should continue with proof and evidences to back it up.

No...you were the one claiming to have won this kind of debate in the past so I'm waiting for your theory and we'll debate.

Who cares about Armenians? Really? A 15 billion economy, all utilities owned by their Russian masters and a landlocked, pathetic excuse for a country. Let them believe they are relevant. Turkey has bigger fish to fry.

No...you were the one claiming to have won this kind of debate in the past so I'm waiting for your theory and we'll debate.
Should we spell it for you....you are the one claiming that "Turks committed genocide"

Why don't you stop polluting the thread. Go open a thread in EU section about "Turks committing genocide" and bark all day long.

Will you please stop playing with words?

You wanted to be hero around here, and now it is your chance, start to shoot please.

Hero ? The genocide is recognised internationally by many countries and as of today by Germany to.You're in the denial camp so make a case if you want...or don't.Makes no difference to me.

Hero ? The genocide is recognised internationally by many countries and as of today by Germany to.You're in the denial camp so make a case if you want...or don't.Makes no difference to me.

As expected... i thought it would last 10 minutes, but in the first post you showed how much weight you are,so you discredited yourself on your own, consider youself luck if you find any Turk here who takes you serious from now on about the thread.

Btw, Is this your standart speech when you want to run away a debate?

Should we spell it for you....you are the one claiming that "Turks committed genocide"

Why don't you stop polluting the thread. Go open a thread in EU section about "Turks committing genocide" and bark all day long.

Now I know that under Erdogan ,free speech is something unknown of in Turkey but this is a free forum and I've been very polite and articulate.I'm not claiming anything,it is historically prooven and accepted by many countries like France,Italy,Russia ,Germany,etc that "brave" Turks killed women and children in a systematic attempt to genocide the Armenian population.

Try not to act like a spoiled brat by lashing out,forums are made for debates not one sided rhetoric.

As expected... i thought it would last 10 minutes, but in the first post you showed how much weight you are,so you discredited yourself on your own, consider youself luck if you find any Turk here who takes you serious from now on about the thread.

Btw, Is this your standart speech when you want to run away a debate?

Sry,put out or opt out....you were chest thumping and now you're skirting around.

Now I know that under Erdogan ,free speech is something unknown of in Turkey but this is a free forum and I've been very polite and articulate.
You are a racist and anti-muslim bigot, far from being polite.

.I'm not claiming anything,it is historically prooven and accepted by many countries like France,Italy,Russia ,Germany,
You saying "historically proven" changes nothing. It's just Christians politicians voting in their parliaments nothing more.

When we say let's form an international board from archaeologists, historians, political scientists, lawyers. Both Turkey and Armenia should open their archives and accept archives from third countries. The board should inspect and make a decision on the subject. If Turkey found guilty, we are ready to face our history....

Yet, Armenia always backs away from this....why ?

You know why very well, but you choose to run your mouth off because you are a racist and anti-muslim bigot.

etc that "brave" Turks killed women and children in a systematic attempt to genocide the Armenian population.
No such thing ever happened. And you are in no position to make sarcastic comments about the courage of the Turks as Romanian whom bend over to every major force in your geography.

Try not to act like a spoiled brat by lashing out,forums are made for debates not one sided rhetoric.
Don't be a racist and anti-muslim bigot. People may begin treating you nice..

You are a racist and anti-muslim bigot, far from being polite.

You saying "historically proven" changes nothing. It's just Christians politicians voting in their parliaments nothing more.

When we say let's form an international board from archaeologists, historians, political scientists, lawyers. Both Turkey and Armenia should open their archives and accept archives from third countries. The board should inspect and make a decision on the subject. If Turkey found guilty, we are ready to face our history....

Yet, Armenia always backs away from this....why ?

You know why very well, but you choose to run your mouth off because you are a racist and anti-muslim bigot.

No such thing ever happened. And you are in no position to make sarcastic comments about the courage of the Turks as Romanian whom bend over to every major force in your geography.

Don't be a racist and anti-muslim bigot. People may begin treating you nice..

You're still acting out and throwing temper tantrums.I know that by saying the truth I offend many people in here who than turn to playing the "racist,bigoted" card but I'm immune to such whinning so you can drop it.

Armenia is right not to cooperate with you,it would be disrespectfull, after all that killing should they suffer the indignity of more Turkish lies ? Look at you now,squeekin,squirming around,foaming at the mouth ....and for what ? To defend savage murderes who killed toddlers in their mothers arms.It is sickening that even today Turkey defends those actions,that's why many in Europe feel more and more repugnant towards you.Ofcourse,you blame racism instead of your desgusting barbarity.

You're still acting out and throwing temper tantrums.I know that by saying the truth I offend many people in here who than turn to playing the "racist,bigoted" card but I'm immune to such whinning so you can drop it.
You take to much credit to yourself.... :lol: Who do you think you are to make me angry.... :lol:

Armenia is right not to cooperate with you,it would be disrectfull after all that killing should they suffer the indignity of more Turkish lies ? Look at yoyu now,squeekin,squirming around,foaming at the mouth ....and for what ? To defend savage murderes who killed toddlers in their mothers arms.It is sickening that even today Turkey defends those actions,that's why many in Europe feel more and more repugnant towards you.Ofcourse,you blame racism instead of your desgusting barbarity.
You claim something but don't try to prove claims why....because it's disrespectful.

Like a woman saying "this man raped me....but i have no evidence and i don't want to talk about it because it's so embarrassing, just put him to jail"..... Yeah, right that's how things work out in the real world....

Look pal, the more you talk, the more you stink and you are not talking logically...You are a racist and anti-muslim bigot, go converse with Markus and with other racist bigots in the EU section, mock Muslim refugees, belittle Muslims every now and then and don't pollute our threads/sections with your presence, please.

And since when we cared if Europeans feel more and more repugnant towards us.......you can feel whatever you like....

You take to much credit to yourself.... :lol: Who do you think you are to make me angry.... :lol:

You claim something but don't try to prove claims why....because it's disrespectful.

Like a woman saying "this man raped me....but i have no evidence and i don't want to talk about it because it's so embarrassing, just put him to jail"..... Yeah, right that's how things work out in the real world....

Look pal, the more you talk, the more you stink and you are not talking logically...You are a racist and anti-muslim bigot, go converse with Markus and with other racist bigots in the EU section, mock Muslim refugees, belittle Muslims every now and then and don't pollute our threads/sections with your presence, please.

And since when we cared if Europeans feel more and more repugnant towards us.......you can feel whatever you like....

Stop arguing with him. Former subjects are always the most unreasonable:D

Back
Top Bottom