• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as the AKP rules Turkey, you are right; Everybody takes a piece in their agenda while the AKP is still ruling Turkey.

The AKP ruined the state so much that everybody knows that targeting and cornering the AKP means beating the country in a very easy way, which has so far used many times and worked very well...

Greeks took control of some İslands, gained some rights and foundations in Turkey, HDPKK took control of some cities, also some crucial rights that will open the door for inevitable National unification in future. Armenians have gained more parliament-approval of so called claims in many countries, so called g-claim supporters in media and community in Turkey; the Cemaat took some seats in the state; the KDP has gained federation in Iraq, soon indepandence; Syria kicked some 2 m sunni Arabs who are now being settled by the AKP in Turkmen towns in Turkey for assimilating those Turkmens; PYD (Syrian branch of PKK) is now the key ally of USA, and given weapons and training by USA, is using those weapons and training in terror attack in Turkey; Russia demands apology and 'money'', and also withdrawal of Turks in Syria and Iraq.

Now it is Germans turn, while everbody else has got what they wanted before the AKP loses the power, after all no government or political party can survive after all those ''failures''( I mean treach..)

However, the AKP is celebrating the con. of Istanbul, and honestly making plans for changing the system of Turkey.

This is sad for every nationalists.
BS i don't know your deal with AKP, but if you drag in the Russian fly plane shooting as a weakness then you are living in a seventh dimension. If you blame Turkey for the Syrian refugee crisis you are bull shitting. If you blame Turkish politicians for USA siding with PYD again you are BSing. We've heard enough of BS in this forum.

And please don't post the face of that clown German wannabe traitor. I hope there are some nationalist that takes note of him and acts if that coke addict loser enter Turkey

Don't take vilayet seriously

@flamer84

Did you know that you can theoretical kill the whole mankind, without be having to make a genocide guilty? On the other side, you can judged for genozid without killing one people! Cool, huh?!

Okay, what I am talking about, genozid is a law term and our parliament is not a law court, so I have my doubt about there legality.

Btw, we blame us self, by admit our supporting ottomans to kill these peoples. These will be our 3. complicity of genozids.

@flamer84

Did you know that you can theoretical kill the whole mankind, without be having to make a genocide guilty? On the other side, you can judged for genozid without killing one people! Cool, huh?!

Okay, what I am talking about, genozid is a law term and our parliament is not a law court, so I have my doubt about there legality.

Btw, we blame us self, by admit our supporting ottomans to kill these peoples. These will be our 3. complicity of genozids.
That's how the world works, the victor countries are always right, and the losers in wars are always wrong. They are angels we are demons because the history books are full of their bs. And this is particularly peculiar, because Germany has been our natural ally for many decades

@flamer84

A genocide is not defined by the numbers of those killed but by the intention to eradicate an ethnic/religious group and by the numbers killed reported to the numbers of that particular group.

The German Parliament didn't take this decision out of thin air but did it based on historical evidence,just like other countries before them.There are accounts of German offcers reporting back to Berlin of what the Ottomans were doing,so yes,the German Empire of the time shared a part of the guilt by choosing not to interfere .

A genocide is not defined by the numbers of those killed but by the intention to eradicate an ethnic/religious group and by the numbers killed reported to the numbers of that particular group.
1/3 of the Turks killed in Anatolia at that time..does it also counts for the genocide ???

Oh, i forgot..Turks are Muslims....Muslims can't be subjected to genocide....only Christians and Jews...

The German Parliament didn't take this decision out of thin air but did it based on historical evidence,just like other countries before them.
Historical evidence my @ss.... :lol:

Just like other Christian countries before them.
Fixed that phrase for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
BS i don't know your deal with AKP, but if you drag in the Russian fly plane shooting as a weakness then you are living in a seventh dimension. If you blame Turkey for the Syrian refugee crisis you are bull shitting. If you blame Turkish politicians for USA siding with PYD again you are BSing. We've heard enough of BS in this forum.

And please don't post the face of that clown German wannabe traitor. I hope there are some nationalist that takes note of him and acts if that coke addict loser enter Turkey

Don't take vilayet seriously

If you had provided some counter arguments after calling ''BS'' anything that goes against the AKP, it would be more easy to discuss with you.

Btw, my deal with the AKP is due to the situation of the country, how about your deal with the AKP for defending them to the death?

The German Parliament didn't take this decision out of thin air but did it based on historical evidence,just like other countries before them.There are accounts of German offcers reporting back to Berlin of what the Ottomans were doing,so yes,the German Empire of the time shared a part of the guilt by choosing not to interfere .

I know this very well, I tell this because some people talk about the numbers of death in relation of a genozid. Which is irrelevant. What is missing, is the complicity command of a genozid.

If you had provided some counter arguments after calling ''BS'' anything that goes against the AKP, it would be more easy to discuss with you.

Btw, my deal with the AKP is due to the situation of the country, how about your deal with the AKP for defending them to the death?
Sitation is clear as daylight. European main media is undergoing an extreme propaganda of Turkey and Turkish government because Turkey agressively pursues her own interest in every single realm. Geopolitics, aerial, military tech, military industrical complex, energy policy, mega projects, focus on Ottoman legacy, increased focus on Canakkale and so much more. Their *** hurts so much that its gonna explode soon if Turks don't install a useless USA puppet government who do the slave work of his western masters.

I don't deny Erdogan is an autocratic dictator, HE IS. But we need STRONG LEADERS IN EVERY SHAPE AND FORM THAT HAS THE GUTS TO STAND UP FOR OUR VALUES AND INTERESTS. Weaklings like Kilicdaroglu are only gonna bend for their masters

If we really has that evidence, I can tell you, we would find someone you bring that cause to an international court.

Sitation is clear as daylight. European main media is undergoing an extreme propaganda of Turkey and Turkish government because Turkey agressively pursues her own interest in every single realm. Geopolitics, aerial, military tech, military industrical complex, energy policy, mega projects, focus on Ottoman legacy, increased focus on Canakkale and so much more. Their *** hurts so much that its gonna explode soon if Turks don't install a useless USA puppet government who do the slave work of his western masters.

No suprise on me, but still for the others to realize it is a wet dream...

What Turkey has so far gained from the foreign policy of the AKP, for example in Syria, Iraq, Armenia, Greece, Russia, Libya, Egypt?

Step by step, we should go.

If we really has that evidence, I can tell you, we would find someone you bring that cause to an international court.

For what ? Contrary to the hysteria on this forum I didn't see anyone blaming today's Turkey for the genocide but the defunct Ottoman Empire.Which makes Turkish denials even more shocking and absurd.

Why Turks does not bring the issue to an international court? I think it is possible to self-report.

For what ? Contrary to the hysteria on this forum I didn't see anyone blaming today's Turkey for the genocide but the defunct Ottoman Empire.Which makes Turkish denials even more shocking and absurd.

What is a good for? Are you serious?

No suprise on me, but still for the others to realize it is a wet dream...

What Turkey has so far gained from the foreign policy of the AKP, for example in Syria, Iraq, Armenia, Greece, Russia, Libya, Egypt?

Step by step, we should go.
Is advancement in military industry a wet dream? Is Altay, ANKA, Bayraktar, Aselsan's rocket and propulsion techs and so much more, are they all wet dreams with no governmental support? Nankör olma.
Is advancement in the field of infrastructure just a "social construct"? Are roads, pipelines, electricity lines, dams, tunnels, free hospitals, universities, airports and so much more just wet dreams?
Is the tripling of economy in a single decade a wet dream?

Who the hell is Syria, a maniac dictator slaughtering his own people. WTF is Iraq, is it a country? We are supporting our man in the Northern Kurdistan region, the south is in the clutches of Iranian terrorists. Is Armenia even relevant to mention, they can rot. Russia, so they should fly in our airspace like a boss, and we should be quiet? Bankrupt Greece, gimme a break. Egypt, yeah a military coup and dictator not representing his people are gonna stay indefinately on power. Sure

"Genocide"
- NO INTERNATIONAL COURT has ever designated these tragic events as "genocide" as of today.

- Despite armenian lobbies millions of dollars of spending every year for lobbying & PR efforts and to buy parliament/congress members, 173 countries have NOT recognized the tall tale of armenian genocide lies.

- The British convened the Malta Tribunals (1919-1921) to try 144 Ottoman officials for alleged crimes against armenians after WWI. ALL of the accused were acquitted.

The British had appointed an Armenian scholar, Mr. Haig Khazarian, to conduct a thorough examination of documentary evidence in the Ottoman, British, and U.S. Archives to substantiate the charges. Access to Ottoman records was unfettered as the British and French occupied and controlled Istanbul at the time! The principal informants to the British High Commission in Istanbul leading to the arrests were local Armenians and the Armenian Patriarchate! Khazarian’s corps of investigators revealed an utter lack of evidence demonstrating that Ottoman officials either sanctioned or encouraged killings of Armenians.

At the conclusion of the investigation, the British Procurator General determined that it was "improbable that the charges would be capable of proof in a court of law," exonerated and released all 144 Ottoman detainees."Maggie Blackwell

Ottoman Empire is our heritage...and we won't let you Westerners to throw mud on it...

We didn't gassed, butchered, made soap, made valets from the Jew children, we didn't mass raped Armenians like Russians did it to Germans. It's all in your sick and twisted culture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom