Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But there is nothing you can do.

you are right .. I cant do nothing but tell this my children and raise them up with this knowledge..

our politicians could do something but they are as butheads as many citizens are.. they will keep the way of their life until they are the ones who will live in a place like iraq or syria.. and then they will want our help.. what meaning will it have to tell them "I told you once"?

Guys what did you expect? This is Germany...

Germans who call terrorists as *Worker party*
Really ?

I have seen turkish newspapers who called pkk as a "worker party".
I have never seen anything like that.

But this is little bit strange. A Turk (but not only he) is one of the initiator. Why?
Let's not call them Turks anymore......they are traitors to the Turkish nation and i doubt that they will ever be able to step into Turkey again.

Really ?

I have never seen anything like that.

Let's not call them Turks anymore......they are traitors to the Turkish nation and i doubt that they will ever be able to step into Turkey again.

"Six convicts of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) escaped the Diyarbakır D-Type Penal Institution on March 6 by building a ladder made of mop sticks, Al Jazeera Türk has reported."

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/Default.aspx?pageID=517&nID=99955&NewsCatID=509

He's German,isn't he ? He can be admired as he left sentiments aside in the quest for truth.

His ethnic is turkish.

"Six convicts of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) escaped the Diyarbakır D-Type Penal Institution on March 6 by building a ladder made of mop sticks, Al Jazeera Türk has reported."

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/Default.aspx?pageID=517&nID=99955&NewsCatID=509
English language...i was thinking about Turkish.

He's German,isn't he ? He can be admired as he left sentiments aside in the quest for truth.
"Truth" is your truth......"Christian Truth" to be more precise.

His ethnic is turkish.

could be.. or looks like.. but he lost his identity and is far more german than any german could be..

those pesudo turks are the worst of the worst.. really I would love to give my votes to someone from AFD or even NPD than to those pseudoturks or quotentürken.. AFD would show me more respect then those who think they found the ultimate integretion in society-- if you would be a normal turk you wont have any chance to be like them in higher positions.. its sad to see such moneywhores being shown on TV as the perfect turkish guy or woman

but let him do what he does no normal turkish man would take him seriously..

"Six suspected militants of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) were killed in a clash with security forces in Turkey’s eastern Mus province on Sunday, security sources said Monday."

http://aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turkey-six-pkk-militants-killed-in-mus-province-clash/9374

Isn't Anadolu Agency state owned?

lol i'm not talking about freakin' newspapers but people.

Germans are so ignorant on this issue and they keep supporting this terrorism in Turkey.

ln German News they portrate nationalist Turks as some sort of militia group etc etc but when it comes to PKK, well they're freedom fighters & they fight for rights of kurdish people (by killing them)

So glad that i'm back in Turkey, hopefully more Turks will return because all we get in germany is discrimination whether in school or job...Turks contributed so much for Germany yet that's how they pay the price.

Nazi arrogance still lives on in that country just not legall cause big powers are controlling Germany.
l have no idea why a random German guy is even on Turkish section? Why do u care?

This whole genocide thing is completely biased and one sided anyway.

BTW Cem Özdemir isn't even a Turk, his family immigrated to Turkey back in the day.

I heard a rumor. C.Özdemir was pro- Erdogan and against the resolution. These are facts. Now the rumor. Erdogan wants him in his lobby team. Özdemir refuse it. Erdogan knows his drug problem (coke) and try to blackmail him. Özdemir's Party members knows his drug problem and send him to European Parliament. Maybe this cold be the revenge of Özdemir.

I didn't know that this guy was a cheerleader for HDP, and openly called vote for them.

Tipe bak yaa.. şaka gibi. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard a rumor. C.Özdemir was pro- Erdogan and against the resolution. These are facts. Now the rumor. Erdogan wants him in his lobby team. Özdemir refuse it. Erdogan knows his drug problem (coke) and try to blackmail him. Özdemir's Party members knows his drug problem and send him to European Parliament. Maybe this cold be the revenge of Özdemir.

Where and from who did you get this information?

The decision of parliament is not legally binding.

I guess nothing will happen in our relation. Some friends of mine told me, they will stop buying german products, especially german cars, but I don't think so.

As long as the AKP rules Turkey, you are right; Everybody takes a piece in their agenda while the AKP is still ruling Turkey.

The AKP ruined the state so much that everybody knows that targeting and cornering the AKP means beating the country in a very easy way, which has so far been used many times and worked very well...

Greeks took control of some İslands, gained some rights and foundations in Turkey, HDPKK took control of some cities, also some crucial rights that will open the door for inevitable National unification in future. Armenians have gained more parliament-approval of so called claims in many countries, so called g-claim supporters in media and community in Turkey; the Cemaat took some seats in the state; the KDP has gained federation in Iraq, soon indepandence; Syria kicked some 2 m sunni Arabs who are now being settled by the AKP in Turkmen towns in Turkey for assimilating those Turkmens; PYD (Syrian branch of PKK) is now the key ally of USA, and given weapons and training by USA, is using those weapons and training in terror attacks in Turkey; Russia demands apology and 'money'', and also withdrawal of Turks in Syria and Iraq.

Now it is Germans turn, while everbody else has got what they wanted before the AKP loses the power, after all no government or political party can survive after all those ''failures''( I mean treach..)

However, the AKP is celebrating the con. of Istanbul, and honestly making plans for changing the system of Turkey.

This is sad for every nationalists.

Last edited:
"Truth" is your truth......"Christian Truth" to be more precise.

No,there's only one truth and that's the fact that Ottoman authorities targeted the Armenian civilians for extermination through forced marches without food and water,slave labouring,executions and rapes.Thus ,between 800k-1.5 million Amenians were killed.

I'm truly sorry that nationalistic hate blinds you but these atrocities happenned and slowly,they're being recognised by the international community.

,there's only one truth and that's the fact that Ottoman authorities targeted the Armenian civilians for extermination through forced marches without food and water,slave labouring,executions and rapes.Thus ,between 800k-1.5 million Amenians were killed.
It's "Christian truth". What you people choose to believe.

I'm truly sorry that nationalistic hate blinds you but these atrocities happenned and slowly,they're being recognised by the international community.

Only hateful person here is you.

At least markus, admits that he is facist, biased against Muslims and racist. Be honest and admit the same things. I mean it's already obvious from your posts....but you should be honest with the people.

Back
Top Bottom