• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not AKP's itself, but FETÖ MPs in AKP will certainly try that. Türkiye needs one early election to kick AKP's FETÖ MPs and HDP terrorists out of parliament, but that early election cannot happen without Presidential System since Erdoğan woulndt risk to lose the power. But after the Presidential Referandum, we may see one early election in mid-late 2017.

Well, they say that Ak party itself has been planning and working on it for a while. Not individual attempt among ak party ministers.

Last edited:
Sometimes I got that feeling that you Turks don't have any comprehension of real democracy. Democracy does not mean to follow every undemocracy decision of majority. Erdogan know this and exploit it for his own agenda.

You're 100% right. Many dont care about democracy though.
How can you have a successfull democracy when 90% of the people are dumb and believe in at least half a dozen conspriacy theories.

Well, they say that Ak party itself has been planning and working on it for a while. Not individual movement among ak party MP's.

Those who say that are FETÖ's itself, and FETÖ members inside AKP will try that for sure. Because if AKP could win the Referandum and kick PKK/FETÖ out of the Parliament, it will be Game Over for FETÖ and NAZIs. We will see more sanctions/embargo from EU NAZIs, for sure they will defend their boys.

Because if AKP could win the Referandum and kick PKK/FETÖ out of the Parliament, it will be Game Over for FETÖ and NAZIs
That will never happen,they are thinking of letting the imprisoned HDP members out(as predicted by myself).
Just another show by the government.

@OguzSenturk

Bro time will show us the truth but every humour turned in the truth in the past.

Of course, it is a truth. Dont believe PM's speechs about "We have no FETÖ inside", it is BS. Nearly %30 of AKP is pure FETÖ if not %50. He is lying to public not to scare those FETÖ MPs since Erdoğan wants to use them for a while. Sometime i think that it would be easier for Erdoğan to change MHP and AKP MPs and build one mixed government, and kick AKP to the death.

FETÖ cancer is fulfilled AKP, i dont know if it can be saved and revived.

they are thinking of letting the imprisoned HDP members out

That is true, PKK Terrorists are thinking of letting the imprisoned HDP members out. Well, they are free to think since they have no chance.

@OguzSenturk

I think they must have started with former Ministers but so far none dared to move a finger. Especially Huseyin Celik the bastard.

Last edited:
1916832.jpg

3 countries refused voting against Russia.
France, İtaly, Greece.

What exactly will Russia do if we "annex" parts of Syria?
So, you want a Kurdistan in Syria, because this is what American, Russians or Assad want?
Russia now wants much closer coop with Turkey, why is this? Maybe because they want a real power as an ally in the region?
@TaiShang

I am blocked on the other thread, we can discuss here if you want.

What exactly will Russia do if we "annex" parts of Syria?

That's quite a hypothetical question. I have no idea although I would presume that the reaction would be quite strong, involving UNSC action on the similar line taken against Iraq from August 1990.

Check out a string of UNSC resolutions, starting from Resolution 660 and ending up with Resolution 687 in April 1991.

So, you want a Kurdistan in Syria, because this is what American, Russians or Assad want?

I am personally for the territorial unity of Syria under, initially, the present Syrian government. Then, they can move on through internal reconciliation to set up a government that best suits them.

No pseudo Kurdish state should be allowed in neither Iraq, Iran, Syria or Turkey.

Nonetheless, when Turkey got involved in the early years of the Syrian Conflict under your previous PM, there was no such likelihood of a Kurdistan being formed in Syria.

Russia now wants much closer coop with Turkey, why is this? Maybe because they want a real power as an ally in the region?

Russians appear to be ready to communicate any rational actors, including Turkey. They are coordinating war efforts with the US even though they are at each others' throat in other theaters.

Russia is trying to macromanage the situation. It is not possible all the time to get the best result when there are so many actors. Turkey is definitely one of the actors deeply involved in the Syrian War from very early on. It cannot be ignored. But it is not the only actor. Nor is it the most important. The apparent disunity in Turkish response and various disconnected and conflicting voices coming from the government in power and the President also create confusion abroad.

No wonder that foreign policy is always an extension of domestic policy. A good domestic policy translates into a good foreign policy and vice versa.

Russia got legitimacy under international law for all of its actions the moment it received official invitation from the government of Syria.

Last edited:
I am personally for the territorial unity of Syria under

Me too, doesn't mean much what we want though. I see it split into little states. like Balkans.

No pseudo Kurdish state should be allowed in neither Iraq, Iran, Syria or Turkey.

Strange..I thought Russia wanted this(In Syria)? America too?Israel also..Even Iran! But of course, Assad does not, does he? :lol:

Russians appear to be ready to communicate any rational actors, including Turkey

They seem to be happier with Turkiye now. I wonder why!:victory:

Turkey is definitely one of the actors deeply involved in the Syrian War from very early on. It cannot be ignored. But it is not the only actor.

Of course not, USA is the main actor in ME :)

Nor is it the most important.

It is for Russia now.:cheers:

Syrian-Turkish-Iraqi borders were drawn by the Brits like a lot of places around the world. These borders are not natural. It needs to be redrawn and it will. The reason the ME is constantly in turmoil has a lot to do with the vicious "map engineering" of the Brits back in the late 1800s and early 1900s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom