• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Chinese cannot seem to be able to read history of the region it seems. :lol:
The whole region is a mess because they were conquered by the Brits(like the Chinese and Indians). Russia helped BRITS and evil WESTERNER to get those lands of ME. Maybe thats why Chinese don't know what's going on here? They themselves think the world is Russia v West :blah:

Syrian-Turkish-Iraqi borders were drawn by the Brits like a lot of places around the world. These borders are not natural. It needs to be redrawn and it will. The reason the ME is constantly in turmoil has a lot to do with the vicious "map engineering" of the Brits back in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
Sure, and while you're at it, why not return Constantinople to Christian rule?

Sure, and while you're at it, why not return Constantinople to Christian rule?
Our Anatolian ancestors got sick and tired of Christianity and decided to become Muslim..what's wrong with this? Why should we return a city that is ours to Christians...? :lol:

Our Anatolian ancestors got sick and tired of Christianity and decided to become Muslim..what's wrong with this? Why should we return a city that is ours to Christians...? :lol:
Constantinople isn't in Anatolia and Turks trace their origin to Central Asia! :lol::lol::lol:

Constantinople isn't in Anatolia and Turks trace their origin to Central Asia! :lol::lol::lol:
Turks(Central Asians) have always been migrating to Anatolia.
You have a problem with this, Jew?
Christians are happy with CONSTANTINOPLE. Stop trying to divide us, your tricks are getting pathetic you and your kind.

So can the Christians get St. Sophia back for their prayer services?
Christians destroyed Hagia Sofia . Crusaders to be precise. Are you aware of this little fact?
Turks had to restore the damn thing.
And now you want us to give it back them all because you don't like Muzzies?
Sorry, the world doesn't work like that.
And no, they should not have any prayer service, there're other churches for that.
Hagia Sofia is ours. and I like it being a Museum. But that is just me.

Christians destroyed Hagia Sofia . Crusaders to be precise. Are you aware of this little fact?
No, my history books report Turks stopped their soldiers from destroying it and instead whitewashed the interior paintings and turned it into a mosque after the 1453 conquest. Ataturk later turned it into a museum. (As you know, Erdo has once again equipped it with "Muzzies".)

No, my history books report Turks stopped their soldiers from destroying it and instead whitewashed the interior paintings and turned it into a mosque after the 1453 conquest. Ataturk later turned it into a museum. (As you know, Erdo has once again equipped it with "Muzzies".)
Ah, yes. Of course. Hagia Sofia that was destroyed by Crusaders a century before 1453 was destroyed again by Turks, only to be restored by the very same Turks. This can only make sense in your head. :lol:
There're many Churches in Istanbul to have their bloody prayers. :wave:

Ah, yes. Of course. Hagia Sofia that was destroyed by Crusaders a century before 1453 -
The 4th Crusade was 2 centuries before. HG was not destroyed but robbed, "desecrated" and turned from a Greek into a Latin church until Greek control was restored a few decades later.

was destroyed again by Turks
I did not write that.

There're many Churches in Istanbul to have their bloody prayers.
Of course. My point is that "freedom of worship" that was touted does not extend to this structure Christians built for their own freedom of worship.

Back
Top Bottom