• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are talking about Euphrates Shield, what is wrong with the leadership?

Tell me what is right with the current leadership we have?
We beg for EU membership..why? Is this so we can be a laughing stock of the world?
One minute he wants peace with PKK, the next minute he doesn't??
Tell me what he has done right for this country of ours.

does anybody know what happend to meral akşener? she was a beacon of hope for the country and erdogan ekp dictatrship,i even see her in allot of international newspeprs like the guardian and new york times, but since july she disapeared. did they kidnap her or what......

Yeah, she was good...

She had a very good momentum then coup happened. In the coup night she couldn't show a strong presence. After the coup media attention, peoples' attention turned away from her. Bahçeli seized the opportunity and expelled Meral Akşener from the MHP.

You can follow her twitter if you want.
https://twitter.com/meral_aksener

But like i said, she lost momentum.

Yeah, she was good...

She had a very good momentum then coup happened. In the coup night she couldn't show a strong presence. After the coup media attention, peoples' attention turned away from her. Bahçeli seized the opportunity and expelled Meral Akşener from the MHP.

You can follow her twitter if you want.
https://twitter.com/meral_aksener

But like i said, she lost momentum.
Güler Sabanci, one of the most powerful and respected women in the world. Imagine if she was president of Turkey! And Meral Aksener as PM. They are the true face of Turkey. Why must Turks be ruled by Islamist instead?

Güler Sabanci, one of the most powerful and respected women in the world. Imagine if she was president of Turkey! And Meral Aksener as PM. They are the true face of Turkey. Why must Turks be ruled by Islamist instead?
What about respecting Turkish people's decision ? That's what democracy is or not ?

What about respecting Turkish people's decision ? That's what democracy is or not ?
Democracy is supposed to offer periodic opportunities for people to change their minds and vote in a different lot. Otherwise it's just the one-man-one-vote-once formula of kleptocracies and dictatorships.

Democracy is supposed to offer periodic opportunities for people to change their minds and vote in a different lot. Otherwise it's just the one-man-one-vote-once formula of kleptocracy and dictatorships.
You should also say this for Angela Merkel.

"true face of turkey"? ha ha ha, I'm sure even erdogan haters don't support those true faces you are talking about
popularism and politics different things. greece's new priminister is good example. mind your own business blonde armenian

Last edited:

Sometimes I got that feeling that you Turks don't have any comprehension of real democracy. Democracy does not mean to follow every undemocracy decision of majority. Erdogan know this and exploit it for his own agenda. In the 30's in Germany, 90% of our folk want the full war (Totalen Krieg) and many other cruel things, but these things has nothing to do with democracy. Democracy mean many things more than majority decision and does not follw a self-purpose.

If you are not NAZI terrorist supporter, you are un-democratic in the eyes of NAZIs. The real dictatorship is EU. I dislike Erdogan's some of policies and i want one Kemalist leader to rule the country, yet i have respect my people's decision. They democratically elected him, so he is my president.

Same thing can be applied to Trump-Americans and Putin-Russians. They both are pathetic ignorant fascist and bad leaders, but they democratically elected by americans and russians.

Democratically elected doesnt mean he must be true guy for me, but for majority, end of the story.

@Bismarck
This little 36? years old alaman is funny. Head got hit by a stone. Propaganda Computer.

image.jpeg

Sometimes I got that feeling that you Turks don't have any comprehension of real democracy.
Really?

@UkroTurk @ozi2000 @Hakan @Azeri440 @Kazakh soldier @Baybars Han @Selim I @bsruzm @Yenikuyu @brokk @Aegis ddg
[USER=177768]@OguzSenturk
@T-123456 @KediKesenFare @CrimsonFury @lllxi1998
@usernameless @Oguzhan @Combat-Master @Silahtar @Mucahit @BordoEnes @TrMhMt @Sinan @Ottoman123 @cabatli_53[/USER]

Last edited:
People there is a rumor goes around. Ak party is gonna declare a new peace process with the pkk by up coming spring. They wanna start it after new constitution is passed.

What do you think about it? Is there anyone who may support this?

People there is a rumor goes around. Ak party is gonna declare a new peace process with the pkk by up coming spring. They wanna start it after new constitution is passed.

What do you think about it? Is there anyone who may support this?

Not AKP's itself, but FETÖ MPs in AKP will certainly try that. Türkiye needs one early election to kick AKP's FETÖ MPs and HDP terrorists out of parliament, but that early election cannot happen without Presidential System since Erdoğan woulndt risk to lose the power. But after the Presidential Referandum, we may see one early election in mid-late 2017.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom