• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1- Apology OK!
2- Compensation OK!
3- "Gaza blockade problem" OK!

Erdoğan's statement on TV24

Wow,i just heard the news.
Who said he wouldnt apologize?
As i stated before in so many posts,Turkey and Israel cannot stay apart.
They need each other.

Hi dear can elaborate why Turkey and Israel need each other?

Not going to happen, Turks are the one who should apologize

Apology demand is silliest thing made up by Erdogan so far. Maybe he should also ask to send him a music postcard with pink ponies and flowers.

e-friendship-cards-sorry-roses-red.gif

Keep dreaming, and begging...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...till-defiant-apology-points-us-example-2.html

:whistle:

will we get the old days co relationship in arms industrie or will we going the same way that we are pursuing at the moment !

that would be interesting

Is it a formal apology or Israeli PM just expressing his regrets?

Bad day to be Archdemon and Ptex today. I don't think they will log in the forum for a while.

Why is it a bad day? Erdogan buckled under the pressure of the US. He even apologized about his comment about Zionism. He said "they didn't understand me correctly".

He wouldn't even talk to the PM of Israel and now after one phone call his office issued a statement that he said and i quote "The friendship between the Turkish people and the Jewish people is very important".

The Middle East just became safer.

Hi dear can elaborate why Turkey and Israel need each other?
Very easy,with all our military developements going on we need Israel(we would be able to do things faster)
Economic values(tourists,bussiness,military)
I would like to see the ARROW-3 in Turkey(instead of PAC-3,S-300/400,HQ-9 or the ASTER-30)
Israel was our only ally in the ME,untill AKP came into power.
Mostly its mutual benefits,they would come to help if needed.
Ps,we could be a bridge between the Arab states and Israel maybe finaly have peace in the ME.

Very easy,with all our military developements going on we need Israel(we would be able to do things faster)
Economic values(tourists,bussiness,military)
I would like to see the ARROW-3 in Turkey(instead of PAC-3,S-300/400,HQ-9 or the ASTER-30)
Israel was our only ally in the ME,untill AKP came into power.
Mostly its mutual benefits,they would come to help if needed.
Ps,we could be a bridge between the Arab states and Israel maybe finaly have peace in the ME.

First of all, i'm supporting my country to have good and stable relationship with Israel, but i don't agree with you. Having a resourceful friend like Israel would be beneficial for Turkey and vice versa, but do we need them? Nope.

With its population, Israel has not much to offer to Turkish tourism. For now, we are interested in their business/military technology. Two or three decade later, it won't matter either. So...

still waiting.

next time dont speak so big words if u dont trust your own Arms industrie.

First of all, i'm supporting my country to have good and stable relationship with Israel, but i don't agree with you. Having a resourceful friend like Israel would be beneficial for Turkey and vice versa, but do we need them? Nope.

With its population, Israel has not much to offer to Turkish tourism. For now, we are interested in their business/military technology. Two or three decade later, it won't matter either. So...
We are talking about here now and not 2/3 decades later.
If you accept it or not we need Israeli knowledge in military items.
About tourism,its a welcome addition im not saying its very important.

It is official. I have been saying to for months on this forum. One day Israel will apologize. The Jewish members on this forum said that was never going to happen. Here is the proof:

Turkey, Israel make US-brokered peace after Mavi Marmara apology

We won a moral victory guys.

Netanyahu-Erdogan.jpg

It seems netanyahu finally came to its senses. Israeli raid on the ship was against international law because it was on international waters. Everybody has to abide to the rules. Israel is not an exception.

Why is it a bad day? Erdogan buckled under the pressure of the US. He even apologized about his comment about Zionism. He said "they didn't understand me correctly".

He wouldn't even talk to the PM of Israel and now after one phone call his office issued a statement that he said and i quote "The friendship between the Turkish people and the Jewish people is very important".

The Middle East just became safer.
Why is that? All Israeli people I know hate Turks on unjust grounds, they have negative feelings towards us and blame us for the Flotilla accident. Good to see Netanayhu is smarter than the average Jew but I have a feeling he doesn't really mean it, he only apologized for the greater good of Israel. Jews only care about self-interest. This friendship should be real but I'm afraid as the famous Jewish saying go's: there are only temporary alliances. Turks shouldn't forget when dealing with Jews. We have learnt this during ww1.

Back
Top Bottom