• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You won't know it.. by looking it's current goal, yes we can conclude that they won't attack Turkey to jeopardize their goal... but nobody can predict their next move, they are very unpredictiable, also let me remind you that they holding 49 Turkish hostages... and it has been 55 days in captivity.

ISIS is much more dangerous than PKK....

The best thing we can make is stay out of this mess and watch it from sidelines.

As i did,

I would expect the background of the claim you made above, so that i can answer them.

Helping Isid to fight against the pkk terrorist cannot jeopardize Turkmens and hostages, right?

Isis is much more dangerous than pkk for whom? for us The pkk has doing damage for decades, that is a fact; while your cliam is a speculation. Therefore i think you should back up your claim with some facts.

As i did,

I would expect the background of the claim you made above, so that i can answer them.
o_O

Helping Isid to fight against the pkk terrorist cannot jeopardize Turkmens and hostages, right?
Funding terrorism... (not the mention world has never seen such a barbaric terrorist organization in it's history ) is a double edged sword... you should know better than me.

Isis is much more dangerous than pkk for whom? for us The pkk has doing damage for decades, that is a fact; while your cliam is a speculation. Therefore i think you should back up your claim with some facts.

I'm not claming anything, nor your sentences are facts.... Also i'm talking about the current sitiation not about decades earlier.

ISIS deliberatly, attacks on civilians and mass murders them... uses bomb cars, suicide bombers etc.. on a much larger scale.

It will be a very very dangerous neighbour.. and don't forget we are kuffar for them.

o_O

I'm not claming anything, nor your sentences are facts.... Also i'm talking about the current sitiation not about decades earlier.

What is not fact in sentences below?

The isid and the pkk are terrorist organisations, the pkk is financed by some countries( some neighbours and western countries) and human source is of Turkey, syria and mostly of Iraq; The ideological support is from the same western. Their main bases are in N.Iraq, once in Syria. Their side business is drug and human smuggling.

The isid is not the same compared to above.

The damage of Pkk terrorism to Turkey is not matchable to The isid that has no intention to attack Turkey. Taking care of Isid is not that much problematic compared to pkk terrorists. No one in the World has sympathy for those radicals except for Iran like countries. so There is an international concensus over fighting against them.

What is important for our own security and sake is to eliminate pkk terrorists whose main target is Turkey unlike Isid, just look at what the fear of Isid made them , in a few days they evacuated the Mahmur camp that is full of terrorist supporters . Turkey had tried to do the same for years but could not.

The opportunity is obvious. You cannot ignore it just because some people(especially terrorists supporters like BDP/HDP and Barzani) try to manipulate people in Turkey in order to get help of Turkey. Those terrorist supporters are trying to scare people with the damage of the terrorism while at the same time they have been doing the same damage but bigger with the same terrorism for decades.

The Akp make it very well, people are blind to death.

Your claim is not to back up Isidi for they are more dangerous than PKK.

My claim is to back up them to fight against pkk terrorists.

I did give some backgroudn info about my claim so that we can discuss it more; However, you mentioned the tactics of Isid in fights. If you share more core background info , we can debate over it.

Tayyip- Minimum %45-46, likely over 50
Ekmel- Minumum around %30, maximum around 40
Selo- Around %7-8, may be a little more.

o_O

Funding terrorism... (not the mention world has never seen such a barbaric terrorist organization in it's history ) is a double edged sword... you should know better than me.

ISIS deliberatly, attacks on civilians and mass murders them... uses bomb cars, suicide bombers etc.. on a much larger scale.

It will be a very very dangerous neighbour.. and don't forget we are kuffar for them.
if i would have to choose between fighting pkk or isil, i would choose pkk any day. isil are too barbaric and inhumane (in soft words...), just by looking at their deeds. despite pkk being scum too, at least they dont behead soldiers or mass execute thousands of people and upload it etc.

What is not fact in sentences below?

The damage of Pkk terrorism to Turkey is not matchable to The isid that has no intention to attack Turkey. Taking care of Isid is not that much problematic compared to pkk terrorists. No one in the World has sympathy for those radicals except for Iran like countries. so There is an international concensus over fighting against them.

What is important for our own security and sake is to eliminate pkk terrorists whose main target is Turkey unlike Isid, just look at what the fear of Isid made them , in a few days they evacuated the Mahmur camp that is full of terrorist supporters . Turkey had tried to do the same for years but could not.

The opportunity is obvious. You cannot ignore it just because some people(especially terrorists supporters like BDP/HDP and Barzani) try to manipulate people in Turkey in order to get help of Turkey. Those terrorist supporters are trying to scare people with the damage of the terrorism while at the same time they have been doing the same damage but bigger with the same terrorism for decades.

The Akp make it very well, people are blind to death.

This part is not a fact but your analyze... please don't go hasani on me i don't like to discuss that way.

Your claim is not to back up Isidi for they are more dangerous than PKK.

My claim is to back up them to fight against pkk terrorists.

I did give some backgroudn info about my claim so that we can discuss it more; However, you mentioned the tactics of Isid in fights. If you share more core background info , we can debate over it.

No i didn't made a claim on what should we do.... all i'm saying is ISIS is no good from PKK, ıf ISIS takes over PKK, i'm saying that will be even great risk to our national security...

Also, not to mention, we have great amount of trade with KRG, %80 of the Turkey's exports to IRAQ is going to KRG.. talking about billions of dollars here...

Another thing, ISIS will never finish off PKK it is impossile. PKK operates in Northern-West Iraqi Mountains.... to get there ISIS first should annihilate KRG which is impossible.. let's say ISIS finished off KRG and reached mount Kandil.... they will get @ss kicked by PKK in mountain warfare... although they can get training, knowledge from Taliban guys in their ranks but stil, they can't match PKK in mountain warfare....

So, all this war will effect KRG, PKK will be uneffected..... more over unstable KRG means Turkey losing money...

Do you know we were working on hospital project for Duhok... now it get halted...

This part is not a fact but your analyze... please don't go hasani on me i don't like to discuss that way.

No i didn't made a claim on what should we do.... all i'm saying is ISIS is no good from PKK, ıf ISIS takes over PKK, i'm saying that will be even great risk to our national security...

Also, not to mention, we have great amount of trade with KRG, %80 of the Turkey's exports to IRAQ is going to KRG.. talking about billions of dollars here...

Another thing, ISIS will never finish off PKK it is impossile. PKK operates in Northern-West Iraqi Mountains.... to get there ISIS first should annihilate KRG which is impossible.. let's say ISIS finished off KRG and reached mount Kandil.... they will get @ss kicked by PKK in mountain warfare... although they can get training, knowledge from Taliban guys in their ranks but stil, they can't match PKK in mountain warfare....

So, all this war will effect KRG, PKK will be uneffected..... more over unstable KRG means Turkey losing money...

Do you know we were working on hospital project for Duhok... now it get halted...

There is no water and oxygen in mars, the atmosphere is nearly none. the gravity is zero =

- human beings cannot live on Mars.

Is this a fact or analyze?

The same KRG makes meetings with terrorists about the future and in one of which a Map is aired, that covers some part of Turkey. So Do you prefer some Money earned in Iraq over KRG or some part of land in your country?

The logistic/source is an important issue for those terrorists, if the isid can make it and corner those pkk terrorists on mountains, Do you think how long those pkk terrorists can live and resist the isid and Turkish army on that mountain?

PKK is a local issue, therefore no one in the World give a thought for them; however, everybody pays attention on the isid when it comes to deal with them. Therefore we should take care of our own main problem via the isid, and then act with the World to take care of the isid.

There is no water and oxygen in mars, the atmosphere is nearly none. the gravity is zero =
- human beings cannot live on Mars.
Is this a fact or analyze?
Fact

The same KRG makes meetings with terrorists about the future and in one of which a Map is aired, that covers some part of Turkey. So Do you prefer some Money earned in Iraq over KRG or some part of land in your country?

Let's be smart over nationalistic sentiments... do you seriously believe KRG would dare to try such a thing ? I'm well aware of Peshmergas intentions... i know at the past how peshermaga gave it's positions to battle marching Turkish army....today's conditions are different.

The logistic/source is an important issue for those terrorists, if the isid can make it and corner those pkk terrorists on mountains, Do you think how long those pkk terrorists can live and resist the isid and Turkish army on that mountain?

To surround Kandil ISIS needs to defeat entire KRG forces.

PKK is a local issue, therefore no one in the World give a thought for them; however, everybody pays attention on the isid when it comes to deal with them. Therefore we should take care of our own main problem via the isid, and then act with the World to take care of the isid.

World won't risk it's soldiers to take care of ISIS.... the world...namingly mighty US couldn't defeated Taliban..they spend billions of dollars and couldn't take care of them...

Fact

Let's be smart over nationalistic sentiments... do you seriously believe KRG would dare to try such a thing ? I'm well aware of Peshmergas intentions... i know at the past how peshermaga gave it's positions to battle marching Turkish army....today's conditions are different.

To surround Kandil ISIS needs to defeat entire KRG forces.

World won't risk it's soldiers to take care of ISIS.... the world...namingly mighty US couldn't defeated Taliban..they spend billions of dollars and couldn't take care of them...

I cannot figure out your stance in this discussion. If that is a fact, then logically what i wrote before is also fact. if not, why? Because i showed my point and you agreed it. There is some confuison.

My personal belief has nothing to do with the reality and facts, therefore please do not Show me as reference point in your arguments and instead Show me some facts and arguments.

There was no KRG once, and then KRG was created by usa after golf war, now they have some part of Iraq. They have their own schools, flag etc. At this point you are asking me my personal belief over their aim of founding a country that covers some part of Turkey. Are you serious?

If Turkey backs up the isid enough, then they can defeat the KRG; The KRG is desperatly seeking help of USA and some other countries. The KRG has no serious war experience as The isid has.

The Taliban is different than the isid. The isid members are angry with usa, Maliki, and kurds. They want to found a sunni country that also covers North ıraq, so let them believe that dream comes true untill they defeat the peshmerge and pkk terrorists; and then you can take action against them. how? As i said they are angry due to discrimination in Syria and ıraq. Just give them some rights that used to be given before. they will cut that fight.

i realized the word "filaket" we have that too , are you saying istanbul is cursed ?

That means it is a situation that will lead to some trouble soon and near future. now it is raining heavy and it is like night out there Istanbul. That means the roads will overflow with rain and the sea will be at the same level with the land as happened a few day ago. like this in Uskudar in Istanbul:

siddetli-yagmur-sonrasi-uskudari-su-basti_7145.jpg

Thanks to The Akp that rules the Istanbul municip. for 20 years.

That means it is a situation that will lead to some trouble soon and near future. now it is raining heavy and it is like night out there Istanbul. That means the roads will overflow with rain and the sea will be at the same level with the land as happened a few day ago. like this in Uskudar in Istanbul:

siddetli-yagmur-sonrasi-uskudari-su-basti_7145.jpg

Thanks to The Akp that rules the Istanbul municip. for 20 years.

Okay , i thought you were talking about "corruption"

what Turkish govt should do imo, is to keep status quo between krg (and other branches like pkk/ypg/pjak) and isil and let them slaughter and bleed out each other, not give krg key advantage over isil. anyway, Turkey's analysts, strategists, intelligence etc. know the situation way better than us, let's hope the govt follows the best advice, because this seems like a moment where something could be done to get something in favor of Turkiye.

Back
Top Bottom