• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bundan bir kaç yıl önce Baykal'ın ve 5-6 tane MHP milletvekilinin seks kasetleri ardından da ordu içindeki gizli konuşmalar ortalara düştüğünde senin gibiler göbek atıyordu ne oldu şimdi koçum? 10 sene boyunca kıçını yaladığınız yoldaşınız olan cemaat aynı boku size yapıncamı bir anda aklınıza mahrem olayı geldi? İkiyüzlülükte sınır tanımıyorsunuz.
Demek bunlar beraberdi ?:what:

You are that , you are this, you do this , you do that etc..etc
. is sum of your whole story above.

However, What i claimed and said is below. Why are you avoiding answering them instead of describing me?.. run out of excuses?

thats exactly what you should do..

how am i going to answer for something i didnt do.

those are grown up men how am i responsible for them you cant just hold me responsible for things other people do...

shall i ask you questions about some laics that committed acts that contradict your own values?

Last edited:
thats exactly what you do..

how am i going to answer for something i didnt do.

those are grown up men how am i responsible for them you cant just hold me responsible for things other people do...

shall i ask you questions about some laics that committed acts that contradict your own values?

It is interesting; No one here is questioned personally, but ideologically.

However, You do both. anyway, in one thread you defend a group, in another you put distance and say i am responsible for myself not others.

What is funnier is that you do yet again sell out The Turks in the Picture i posted.

It is interesting; No one here is questioned personally, but ideologically.

However, You do both. anyway, in one thread you defend a group, in another you put distance and say i am responsible for myself not others.

What is funnier is that you do yet again sell out The Turks in the Picture i posted.

i still defend them they are my people.

and what ideology are you talking about?

you want me to tell these acts done cause of ideological reasons?..

so these peasants have an ideology?

No, why dont you just admit that you meant islam when saying ideology stop hide behind certain words you just cant attack Islam directly and so you say ideology which i find naive to say least because we both know these peasant folk dont have ideology whatsoever coming close other than their religion.

Well and i just said they did nothing wrong.. praying on flag is unwanted and thats just it no need to make a fuss about it.

about praying in front of the poster i shared my own opinion about that too..

what more do you want.. how am i selling them out.. those Turks are also your countrymen..

you are not even a true kemalist.

no kemalist will belittle the peasant folk you just did that.. i dont believe in your kemalism too you contradict your own ideology.

All of the people of Turkiye form Turkiye!
Birakin artik siz biz yorumlarini,zaten cekemeyenler ortaligi karistirmak icin boyle ortamlari kullaniyor bizi birbirmize dusurmek icin.
Ne olursan ol neye inanirsan inanmazsan kimligin belli,hepimiz Turkuz,siz biz yok.
Eskiden varmiydi Siz Biz?
Yoktu,neden simdi var?

i still defend them they are my people.

and what ideology are you talking about?

you want me to tell these acts done cause of ideological reasons?..

so these peasants have an ideology?

No, why dont you just admit that you meant islam when saying ideology stop hide behind certain words you just cant attack Islam directly and so you say ideology which i find naive to say least because we both know these peasant folk dont have ideology whatsoever coming close other than their religion.

Well and i just said they did nothing wrong.. praying on flag is unwanted and thats just it no need to make a fuss about it.

about praying in front of the poster i shared my own opinion about that too..

what more do you want.. how am i selling them out.. those Turks are also your countrymen..

you are not even a true kemalist.

no kemalist will belittle the peasant folk you just did that.. i dont believe in your kemalism too you contradict your own ideology.

You say there is no ideology shared by those people in the Pictures; however, you ignore the fact that Those people in the pictures gathered around a politic party as seen in the pictures, We can see the flags of The Akp and a big Picture of Erdoğan.

In addition to that fact, You also say they gather for religious reasons, however, in one Picture sitting in front of an office of a poliitc party, they worship a human being WHO is a leader of a politic party, The same politic party describes itself as religious voters party. If they cannot know simple rules in the islam, how could they claim that?

You say everywhere that you put high value on The flag; you say ''you'' did shed blood for it in wars; Your leader picks up the flag in international meetings and put it into his pocket in front of cameras. however, You put it on ground and step on it when you think there is no camera. or let terrorist break in military bases and take it down in front of cameras and you. Where is the sincerity ?

@Islamic faith&Secularism

You say there is no ideology shared by those people in the Pictures; however, you ignore the fact that Those people in the pictures gathered around a politic party as seen in the pictures, We can see the flags of The Akp and a big Picture of Erdoğan.

ah comon those are no real ideological people.. its nothing serious compared to real known ideologies. you know the only thing that really matter for them is religion and i dont mean radical forms they dont adopt a such views they are just regular folk following the mainstream.

but you try to make them appear as a bunch of bigotted extremists who are enemy of the state.. that i found very low from you didnt expect that from you to be honest.
In addition to that fact, You also say they gather for religious reasons, however, in one Picture sitting in front of an office of a poliitc party, they worship a human being WHO is a leader of a politic party, The same politic party describes itself as religious voters party. If they cannot know simple rules in the islam, how could they claim that?

Are you serious or just trying to make it hard for me.. they dont worship that poster dont make a fool out of yourself.

You say everywhere that you put high value on The flag; you say ''you'' did shed blood for it in wars; Your leader picks up the flag in international meetings and put it into his pocket in front of cameras. however, You put it on ground and step on it when you think there is no camera. or let terrorist break in military bases and take it down in front of cameras and you. Where is the sincerity ?

Again performing salaat on the flag its just an unwanted act.. better do it on a prayer rag or normal carpet and thats just it.. it is not treason or crime as you trying to make it. you are exaggerating on purpose to defame those people and bring our faith down.

Last edited:
@Islamic faith&Secularism
ah comon those are no real ideological people.. its nothing serious compared to real known ideologies. you know the only thing that really matter for them is religion and i dont mean radical forms they dont adopt a such views they are just regular folk following the mainstream.

but you try to make them appear as a bunch of bigotted extremists who are enemy of the state.. that i found very low from you didnt expect that from you to be honest.
Are you serious or just trying to make it hard for me.. they dont worship that poster dont make a fool out of yourself.
Again performing salaat on the flag its just an unwanted act.. better not to do that and thats just it.. it is not treason or crime or something. you are trying to exaggerate on purpose to make to people look bad and bring our faith down.

I do not know what to debate with you, In one paragraph you make my point as in my nickname, while another making another point of me. At the same time you know nothing about Turkish laws, which is not suprise for me.

What is more intersting you use some adjectives that i never use, but you do subconciously. And The very basic thing about The Islam is missed by you.

Why i did write those things is Because i am sure that Most people reading our conv. will see what i see; if they cannot , then better leave them as is.

I am out of ''discussion''.

What I know about turkey is that at front they are supporting gaza, but behind the back they gave oil to Israel.

What I know about turkey is that at front they are supporting gaza, but behind the back they gave oil to Israel.

The Republic of Turkey government has rejected claims it sold jet fuel or gas to Israel, Turkey's Energy Minister said on Sunday in Turkey’s southern province of Adana.

Turkey's Energy Minister Taner Yıldız refuted the claims made to the contrary by some media organizations last week.

“Israel’s occupation of Gaza is a serious obstacle to the development of energy projects in the East Mediterranean Region,” he said.

He, however, confirmed some firms use Turkey as a transit route for transporting oil to Israel.

Information from the Kurecik early warning radar system in Malatya, which is a component of the NATO missile defense system, is not being shared with Israel, Turkish Foreign Ministry spokesman Tanju Bilgic said on Sunday.

"The NATO missile defense system and the Kurecik radar, one of its elements, was built for Turkey's national security with the aim of protecting people, territories and NATO ally forces," Bilgic said in reaction to claims made by Turkey's opposition parties.

"It is impossible for this system to provide security to a non-NATO member, and as it is well-known Israel is not a NATO member," he added.

The missile interceptors in Romania and Poland work in coordination with Kurecik radar to broaden the defense of NATO allies against mid-range missiles.

Since July 7, Israel has been pounding the Gaza Strip, home to some 1.8 million Palestinians, with crippling air and naval bombardments with the ostensible aim of halting rocket fire.

On Thursday night, Israel stepped up its offensive to include ground operations, sending thousands of troops into the embattled Palestinian territory, resulting the death toll in Gaza to 425 so far.

Turkey denies oil sales to Israel Anadolu Agency

Turkish government denied these allegations. If you have proof rather than claims, please provide.

I do not know what to debate with you, In one paragraph you make my point as in my nickname, while another making another point of me. At the same time you know nothing about Turkish laws, which is not suprise for me.

What is more intersting you use some adjectives that i never use, but you do subconciously. And The very basic thing about The Islam is missed by you.

Why i did write those things is Because i am sure that Most people reading our conv. will see what i see; if they cannot , then better leave them as is.

I am out of ''discussion''.

Well yes they are mainly religious people and not really ideologist.

What turkish law has to do with the subject?

Please tell me whats the very basic thing of Islam i want to learn honestly.

33715_34356_01042013131233_11.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom