• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's quite interesting trend among turks to say "isil is very bad, pkk is not that bad. so i'd take pkk any day over isil"

that's quite interesting trend among turks to say "isil is very bad, pkk is not that bad. so i'd take pkk any day over isil"
of course both are scum and deserve 0 sympathy, but one of them is clearly more barbaric and backward, don't you agree? i mean, captured Turkish soldiers are probably better treated in the hands of pkk than in the hands of isil.

Free fish fertilizer anyone?:P Hope nobody gets hurt, Istanbul should look into building a sea wall. Is that water coming in or out of the city?

The water is going out of the roads. I think people should also buy small boats for such situations in Istanbul. Also they should learn to swim. Renault, Bmw, Fiat etc should start to produce some kind of boat/car vehicles for Istanbul. There should be a festival for that event, like tomato festival in Spain.

Thanks to Akp and Erdoğan for those opportunities.

The actions of pkk terrorist organisation are not known by those WHO say that. I have seen some pics of Turkish soldiers without any limbs. the same pkk bombs streets, kill civilians including babies, throws molotov cocktails at civillian buses, kidnap people etc.

They are just afraid of the death, most importantly lack of some values. The way of how they are killed is more important than what they have done untill that time. For example ,in cyprus war the greeks chained their soldiers to the Stones so that they could not escape the war, and the result is now over there. I cannot imagine what would happen during the independence wars of Turkey, if the same approach were shared by most Turks. And of course there were runners during those wars.

of course both are scum and deserve 0 sympathy, but one of them is clearly more barbaric and backward, don't you agree? i mean, captured Turkish soldiers are probably better treated in the hands of pkk than in the hands of isil.

both of them are terrrorists. there's no division like good terrorist, bad terrorist. isil does what it does (i.e. mass executions, all that stuff labeled barbaric) because it can, there's no one to stop them and isil wants to horrify people so that people would run instead of opposing them (it's like mongols' tactics during their conquests). i'm sure if pkk had the same abilities (i.e. if it was able to grab some land inside turkey) we'd see some gruesome images. pkk doesn't have that, so it operates in more clandestine ways to intimidate those who oppose it. pkk used to execute families it deemed pro-government or just anti-pkk. pkk kidnapped (sometimes executed, sometimes it was just psi-op) or threatened and still does. there was a video of pkk attacking turkish military post. in that video, pkk sniper plays with soldier like cat playing with mouse. he shoots near him 6-7 times while soldier runs in despair, not knowing where to run, before terrorist kills him. a person with that mentality can and will torture or mass execute, don't you think? and there's başbağlar massacre (33 civilians killed) and bingöl massacre (33 unarmed conscripts killed) done by pkk. all in all, you're falling prey to akp-pkk propaganda. besides, pkk couldn't afford to lose support of turkish left and there wasn't social media and smart phones during 1980-90s. pkk cares about its image, for, it have to sell it to westerners while isis doesn't have that in mind.

The water is going out of the roads. I think people should also buy small boats for such situations in Istanbul. Also they should learn to swim. Renault, Bmw, Fiat etc should start to produce some kind of boat/car vehicles for Istanbul. There should be a festival for that event, like tomato festival in Spain.

Thanks to Akp and Erdoğan for those opportunities.
You must be fair here, Istanbul was far worse in 90s, garbage and smog everywhere, it was called a mega village.

You must be fair here, Istanbul was far worse in 90s, garbage and smog everywhere, it was called a mega village.

Should we compare Istanbul with its past each time? Why not compare it with todays modern cities? .. trying to cover the obvious by showing the past is just a proof of your incompetence for the job.

Should we compare Istanbul with its past each time? Why not compare it with todays modern cities? .. trying to cover the obvious by showing the past is just a proof of your incompetence for the job.
Im just saying its better now, they are at least more competent than previous ones, ofcourse it has a lot more work to do, im just being objective.

Besides the same storm also hit europe a couple days before Turkey and half Switzerland had floodings.

I cannot figure out your stance in this discussion. If that is a fact, then logically what i wrote before is also fact. if not, why? Because i showed my point and you agreed it. There is some confuison.
Nope..
This is a fact.
There is no water and oxygen in mars, the atmosphere is nearly none. the gravity is zero =

- human beings cannot live on Mars.

Is this a fact or analyze?

This one is not a fact but your personal opinion.
The damage of Pkk terrorism to Turkey is not matchable to The isid that has no intention to attack Turkey. Taking care of Isid is not that much problematic compared to pkk terrorists. No one in the World has sympathy for those radicals except for Iran like countries. so There is an international concensus over fighting against them.

What is important for our own security and sake is to eliminate pkk terrorists whose main target is Turkey unlike Isid, just look at what the fear of Isid made them , in a few days they evacuated the Mahmur camp that is full of terrorist supporters . Turkey had tried to do the same for years but could not.

The opportunity is obvious. You cannot ignore it just because some people(especially terrorists supporters like BDP/HDP and Barzani) try to manipulate people in Turkey in order to get help of Turkey. Those terrorist supporters are trying to scare people with the damage of the terrorism while at the same time they have been doing the same damage but bigger with the same terrorism for decades.

The Akp make it very well, people are blind to death.

My personal belief has nothing to do with the reality and facts, therefore please do not Show me as reference point in your arguments and instead Show me some facts and arguments.
Your personal opinion is not a fact.

There was no KRG once, and then KRG was created by usa after golf war, now they have some part of Iraq. They have their own schools, flag etc. At this point you are asking me my personal belief over their aim of founding a country that covers some part of Turkey. Are you serious?

I think you are referring to that map a tv channel showed while they were presenting weather casts...
And you say, KRG is intendes to take land from Turkey because of that map ??? Get logical mate.

If Turkey backs up the isid enough, then they can defeat the KRG; The KRG is desperatly seeking help of USA and some other countries. The KRG has no serious war experience as The isid has.
There is the number difference, also Peshmerga have some serious firepower... but they are very green in the field... ISIS can bleed KRG, take some land from it.. but can never fully invade it.... not without local support. It is impossible.

The Taliban is different than the isid. The isid members are angry with usa, Maliki, and kurds. They want to found a sunni country that also covers North ıraq, so let them believe that dream comes true untill they defeat the peshmerge and pkk terrorists; and then you can take action against them. how? As i said they are angry due to discrimination in Syria and ıraq. Just give them some rights that used to be given before. they will cut that fight.

Mate, US supported Mujaheedin to counter Soviet invasion of Afganistan, later Mujaheedin transformed into Taliban, and get back at America... This could be the same case if we support ISIS.

Other than we should never support Medieval aged minded barbarians who indiscriminately kills civilians... If we support ISIS, Turkmens in the Iraq will get killed too..

So what you are saying is ISIS will come down after the conquest of Iraq ??? Are you nuts... they kill people indiscriminately just yesterday they killed 500 Ezidi and raped their viwes.. and what do you expect them to after their conquest... they will get civilised over a night and get into intellectual discussions with us on PDF ??

Get logical mate.....

both of them are terrrorists. there's no division like good terrorist, bad terrorist. isil does what it does (i.e. mass executions, all that stuff labeled barbaric) because it can, there's no one to stop them and isil wants to horrify people so that people would run instead of opposing them (it's like mongols' tactics during their conquests). i'm sure if pkk had the same abilities (i.e. if it was able to grab some land inside turkey) we'd see some gruesome images. pkk doesn't have that, so it operates in more clandestine ways to intimidate those who oppose it. pkk used to execute families it deemed pro-government or just anti-pkk. pkk kidnapped (sometimes executed, sometimes it was just psi-op) or threatened and still does. there was a video of pkk attacking turkish military post. in that video, pkk sniper plays with soldier like cat playing with mouse. he shoots near him 6-7 times while soldier runs in despair, not knowing where to run, before terrorist kills him. a person with that mentality can and will torture or mass execute, don't you think? and there's başbağlar massacre (33 civilians killed) and bingöl massacre (33 unarmed conscripts killed) done by pkk. all in all, you're falling prey to akp-pkk propaganda. besides, pkk couldn't afford to lose support of turkish left and there wasn't social media and smart phones during 1980-90s. pkk cares about its image, for, it have to sell it to westerners while isis doesn't have that in mind.
as you explained yourself, pkk does not do (anymore)all the things what isil does , even though they both could do the same. i know pkk restraints itself in order to save its image, but with that comes also some more hope for captured soldiers and civilians. if you read my post better where you where referring to, i was strictly talking about the case of facing either pkk or isil. If you had to choose one, would you rather let our soldiers fall in hands of isil scum, unpredictable and who wont hesitate to do whatever they wish, or pkk, limited in their actions due image and reputation saving, now?
no need to exaggerate and bring accusations like akp-pkk propaganda or 'lacking values' due an opinion or partially wrongly interpreted point of view.

Nope..
This is a fact.

This one is not a fact but your personal opinion.

Your personal opinion is not a fact.

I think you are referring to that map a tv channel showed while they were presenting weather casts...
And you say, KRG is intendes to take land from Turkey because of that map ??? Get logical mate.

There is the number difference, also Peshmerga have some serious firepower... but they are very green in the field... ISIS can bleed KRG, take some land from it.. but can never fully invade it.... not without local support. It is impossible.

Mate, US supported Mujaheedin to counter Soviet invasion of Afganistan, later Mujaheedin transformed into Taliban, and get back at America... This could be the same case if we support ISIS.

Other than we should never support Medieval aged minded barbarians who indiscriminately kills civilians... If we support ISIS, Turkmens in the Iraq will get killed too..

So what you are saying is ISIS will come down after the conquest of Iraq ??? Are you nuts... they kill people indiscriminately just yesterday they killed 500 Ezidi and raped their viwes.. and what do you expect them to after their conquest... they will get civilised over a night and get into intellectual discussions with us on PDF ??

Get logical mate.....

Some times in a debate or meetings, you have to inform people with the group/situation or thing by starting the past and mentioning about some specialities of that thing.

And also you should mention about some terms so that there would not be any confusion on naming situations.

After all that process, you start to discuss it.

But sometimes that process cannot give you the ambiance to discuss it, for people have some other concerns to be taken care of.

-----*------*-----

Anyway i tried to simplfy my point as possible as it can. From now on what we can discuss is just very irrelevant details that will lead us to miss the main point and problem.

I would like to thank you for the discussion. but now I am out. please do not get me wrong.

Some times in a debate or meetings, you have to inform people with the group/situation or thing by starting the past and mentioning about some specialities of that thing.

And also you should mention about some terms so that there would not be any confusion on naming situations.

After all that process, you start to discuss it.

But sometimes that process cannot give you the ambiance to discuss it, for people have some other concerns to be taken care of.

-----*------*-----
Hmmm.... as you can see, i have over 6000 posts and debated with numerous people... i have never had problems with my debating style until now.

Anyway i tried to simplfy my point as possible as it can. From now on what we can discuss is just very irrelevant details that will lead us to miss the main point and problem.
I think the same, if we can't came to an agreement, we should just stop debating or else we will just repeat the same things over again....
I would like to thank you for the discussion. but now I am out. please do not get me wrong.

Pleasure is mine. :)

Hmmm.... as you can see, i have over 6000 posts and debated with numerous people... i have never had problems with my debating style until now.

I think the same, if we can't came to an agreement, we should just stop debating or else we will just repeat the same things over again....

Pleasure is mine. :)

I am not talking about you in this post. so please do not get me wrong.

When i try to go into discussion on PDF, I have always faced with the same problem. I haven't even gone hard in those discussions due to that problem.

This forum is kinda new experience and challenge for me in some respects; but now i start to question myself over what is the point of being here.

-----*-----*------

Now i am adressing you, If you want to go into a real debate , but really Challenger one; then visit some western forums, you won't regret it.

as you explained yourself, pkk does not do (anymore)all the things what isil does , even though they both could do the same. i know pkk restraints itself in order to save its image, but with that comes also some more hope for captured soldiers and civilians. if you read my post better where you where referring to, i was strictly talking about the case of facing either pkk or isil. If you had to choose one, would you rather let our soldiers fall in hands of isil scum, unpredictable and who wont hesitate to do whatever they wish, or pkk, limited in their actions due image and reputation saving, now?
no need to exaggerate and bring accusations like akp-pkk propaganda or 'lacking values' due an opinion or partially wrongly interpreted point of view.

it's not exagerration or accusation. it's simply social engineering. today, it's "pkk is better than isil", tomorrow it's "pkk isn't that bad actually", the day after tomorrow "oh dude pkk is an angel". akp manipulated/manipulates public opinion like this since they came to power. remember ergenekon, balyoz, military espionage cases. all were staged to discredit army. same team is now doing oppposit for pkk.
and on isil, truck drivers came home unharmed and in good shape, aren't they? and actually, isil is not that unpredictable or crazy, that's just image they're trying to create. they're fuccking smart. in fact, that scares me more.
and lastly, i wasn't specifically referring to your post/s, it was general. i wrote

Source: Turkish Politics | Page 159

neyse, işi yokuşa sürmeye gerek yok kanımca :)

I am not talking about you in this post. so please do not get me wrong.
When i try to go into discussion on PDF, I have always faced with the same problem. I haven't even gone hard in those discussions due to that problem.
This forum is kinda new experience and challenge for me in some respects; but now i start to question myself over what is the point of being here.
-----*-----*------

I get you...believe me really. :)

Now i am adressing you, If you want to go into a real debate , but really Challenger one; then visit some western forums, you won't regret it.

This forum is really getting my time. Can't afford another one.... :lol:
But thanks for the tip. :)

Back
Top Bottom