What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

F-513 2018 yılında donanmaya teslim edilecek
F-514 2020 yılında donanmaya teslim edilecek
2040 ta falan görürürüz her halde biz tf-2000 ?

Some brief notes from TAF Top Commander Necdet ÖZEL @ MSI IDEF'15 special issue...

Most of them are about naval programs so i decided to post them here...

- "With MİLGEM it's planned to acquire 8 corvette class indigenously" (So i think 4 of 12 cancelled and they will be TF-100 as we thought before)

- " It's planned 2 Logistic Support Ships will be in the inventory in 2017"
- " DİMDEG's design phase is going on and it's planned to be in the inventory in 2017"
- " New Type Submarine construction will begin this year and deliveries will start in 2018"
- "2 Rescue & Towing ship will enter inventory in 2015 & 2016 (It'll be able to search and rescue wreck from 3.000 m dept)"
- " LPD planned to be in the inventory in 2020"
- " TF-2000s' deliveries will start in 2021"
- "We plan to acquire 100+16 F-35A (So i think F-35Bs are not in that +16 so F-35Bs will be extra)
- "We plan to acquire 1st FX in 2023"(As we know this should be prototype but you know ANKA-A's acceptance tests have been made by TSK so i think he means this by saying 'to acquire 1st FX' or reporter shouldn't be inexperienced but maybe he/she misunderstood)
- "We plan to acquire 15 HÜRKUŞs in 2017 and additional 40 according to our needs"

He talks about the things we already know about T-LORAMİDS and he adds;

- "We have another project called "Geliştirilmiş Bölge Hava ve Füze Savunma Sistemi"

I don't want to cause a misunderstanding and i write whole of that part.

- " Bu(T-LORAMİDS) projeyle koordineli olarak, milli bir sistemin geliştirilmesini öngören "Geliştirilmiş Bölge Hava ve Füze Savunma Sistemi" projesi de yürütülmektedir.

'koordineli olarak'... burayı tam anlamadım... Acaba kastettiği T-LORAMİDS'in cevap veremeyeceği tehditlerin tespitiyle alakalı mı koordineli diyor ?!..

Some brief notes from TAF Top Commander Necdet ÖZEL @ MSI IDEF'15 special issue...

Most of them are about naval programs so i decided to post them here...

- "With MİLGEM it's planned to acquire 8 corvette class indigenously" (So i think 4 of 12 cancelled and they will be TF-100 as we thought before)

- " It's planned 2 Logistic Support Ships will be in the inventory in 2017"
- " DİMDEG's design phase is going on and it's planned to be in the inventory in 2017"
- " New Type Submarine construction will begin this year and deliveries will start in 2018"
- "2 Rescue & Towing ship will enter inventory in 2015 & 2016 (It'll be able to search and rescue wreck from 3.000 m dept)"
- " LPD planned to be in the inventory in 2020"
- " TF-2000s' deliveries will start in 2021"
- "We plan to acquire 100+16 F-35A (So i think F-35Bs are not in that +16 so F-35Bs will be extra)
- "We plan to acquire 1st FX in 2023"(As we know this should be prototype but you know ANKA-A's acceptance tests have been made by TSK so i think he means this by saying 'to acquire 1st FX' or reporter shouldn't be inexperienced but maybe he/she misunderstood)
- "We plan to acquire 15 HÜRKUŞs in 2017 and additional 40 according to our needs"

He talks about the things we already know about T-LORAMİDS and he adds;

- "We have another project called "Geliştirilmiş Bölge Hava ve Füze Savunma Sistemi"

- " Bu(T-LORAMİDS) projeyle koordineli olarak, milli bir sistemin geliştirilmesini öngören "Geliştirilmiş Bölge Hava ve Füze Savunma Sistemi" projesi de yürütülmektedir.

'koordineli olarak'... burayı tam anlamadım... Acaba kastettiği T-LORAMİDS'in cevap veremeyeceği tehditlerin tespitiyle alakalı mı koordineli diyor ?!..

Could be a complementary capability that is not already covered by T-LORAMIDS.

Could be a complementary capability that is not already covered by T-LORAMIDS.

I don't know... 2 words are important...

1- Geliştirilmiş
2- Bölge

I think it should be more capable then T-LORAMİDS...

I don't know... 2 words are important...

1- Geliştirilmiş
2- Bölge

I think it should be more capable then T-LORAMİDS...
D
Because he say in coordination with T-LORAMIDS that should mean it will be a capability that will work with ...

What is the next system up to T-LORADMIS, THAAD?

D
Because he say in coordination with T-LORAMIDS that should mean it will be a capability that will work with ...

What is the next system up to T-LORADMIS, THAAD?

I don't know... I just guess...

BTW all defence systems will be in coordination... ATILGAN, ZIPKIN, KORKUT, HİSAR-A/O, T-LORAMİDS and this new one...

Maybe it means the tech transfer from T-LORAMIDS will be carried over to the indigenous one.

Maybe it means the tech transfer from T-LORAMIDS will be carried over to the indigenous one.

And it leaves the definition of the "indigenous one" to be made yet. What capability are they looking at? It shouldn't be a replica of the would be already acquired T-LORADMIS, should it?.

He says "area defence", I located that word only in the definition of THAAD, is it anywhere else, anyone?

He says "area defence", I located that word only in the definition of THAAD, is it anywhere else, anyone?
All AA missiles offers "area defence" to some degree...THAAD's difference is it's ability to intercept ballistic missiles.

It should be a land based system, I guess.
Doesn't mater, it may be fitted into naval platforms later...what's important is they are developing a capable long range missile defense system. We have to wait for more information....

Why don't we change name of TF-2000 with TF-2023 ? Also with TF-100 both of them can symbolize 100th Anniversary of 1923... Also they will be built around 2023...

Back
Top Bottom