What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

416ECE91-BFDC-4FB9-A19F-BAC99B98E475.jpeg

DzKK'nın talebi doğrultusunda büyük gizlilikle yürütülen milli torpido AKYA'nın atış testleri tamamlandı. Envantere girdiği zaman ATMACA'dan sonra DzKK envanterine giren ikinci önemli silah sistemi olacak.

EOaEiq6WAAAapPk.jpg

I do not know may be sat comm

I would not think so, at that spot used to be the Thales Lirod MKII lightweight fire control radar / optronic director.
The fire control for the fast forty twin gun on the back of the ship.

So if it has to be a newer fire control radar to feed the back gun.

I'm glad Turkey finally got their Type 214s, but I do have question about them. I heard rumours the Turkish U-214s are more advanced then Greece's, and if so, how are they more advanced? more advanced weaponry or just more advanced sensors?

I'm glad Turkey finally got their Type 214s, but I do have question about them. I heard rumours the Turkish U-214s are more advanced then Greece's, and if so, how are they more advanced? more advanced weaponry or just more advanced sensors?

Our submarines are much more balanced. To ensure stability in Greek submarines, a pump needs to run continuously. This is not necessary for our submarines.

turkish navy type 214 have one more hydrogen tank total seven that means more time on submerged also radom could be covered RAM paint to reduce detection produced in turkey,more place for akkues because its 2 meter long aselsan electronic support system a little beat more capable command control systems is latets version and turkey have source codes of it we can add new different torpedos and missiles whenever we want without payment to germans and also these submarine capable of but not inclduded IDAS missile

Last edited:
turkish navy type 214 have one more hydrogen tank total seven that means more time on submerged also radom could be covered RAM paint to reduce detection produced in turkey,more place for akkues because its 2 meter long aselsan electronic support system a little beat more capable command control systems is latets version and turkey have source codes of it we can add new different torpedos and missiles whenever we want without payment to germans and also these submarine capable of but not inclduded IDAS missile

There is no information about the progress with Roketsan.

DzKK'nın talebi doğrultusunda büyük gizlilikle yürütülen milli torpido AKYA'nın atış testleri tamamlandı. Envantere girdiği zaman ATMACA'dan sonra DzKK envanterine giren ikinci önemli silah sistemi olacak.

EOaEiq6WAAAapPk.jpg
I think Erdogan when he announced that missile test has succeed he was trying to send a message to foreign countries. Some countries are trying to send ships to under the title "defeat ISIS" but the truth is that they want to have a place in Mediterranean sea against turkey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom