What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Thanks, half of the range of AN/TPY-2. Maybe suited against BM threads ?

893623A46HYS2CIAAcaxo1.jpg

Radius of those circles are 410-420km and It is prepared to symbolize the Aegis AN-SPY-1D radars. CAFRAD with 450 km radius will watch bigger than those circles. Think How strategic and impressive radar system Aselsan is working on...

spy-1-variants.jpg

Dude did you watch the video? In the video you will see the wooden one... It's not Abdülhamid...
Dude i am on mobile so how to watch video :D ( I have watched now its the video i guessed)
The one in the video is the 2nd i mentioned , the wooden one tahtelbahir , The sultan's name was wrong it was III. Ahmed btw.

@cabatli_53. Hello master. Is that an official prototype picture? I see VLS , Harpoon/Atmaca, Artillery, CIWS but no anti Sub weapons like torpedoes and decoys e.g.

A very well looking design, thanks to our engineers' efforts. But did I see right bro? Our 21st century warship is gonna use Mk45 Mod2? This WTF news to me. Are those separate launchers fitted as 4-cell or 8-cell? If we are talking about strategic deterrence with LACM, it should be 8x8=64.

What's the fate of back front VLS placement, any info bro?

@cabatli_53. Hello master. Is that an official prototype picture? I see VLS , Harpoon/Atmaca, Artillery, CIWS but no anti Sub weapons like torpedoes and decoys e.g.

Chaff/Flares, decoys and torpedoes are fitted near the ship. It just needs removal of a steel plate to point them on the sea, just like how Milgem would need to do it when releasing a RHIB to the water, if it didn't have a pool just downside the helipad for that.

A very well looking design, thanks to our engineers' efforts. But did I see right bro? Our 21st century warship is gonna use Mk45 Mod2? This WTF news to me. Are those separate launchers fitted as 4-cell or 8-cell? If we are talking about strategic deterrence with LACM, it should be 8x8=64.

What's the fate of back front VLS placement, any info bro?

TF-2000 should have at least 64 VLS cells

Back
Top Bottom