What's new

Turkish Minister of National Defense Yaşar Güler: We are considering purchasing 40 Eurofighter Typhoons

According to what you said, Türkiye is very helpless against the Anti-Turkish alliance. So I wonder why you don't make any move against us in Libya, Syria, Eastern Mediterranean and Cyprus ıf we are so weak?

Naval Forces Commander Admiral Ercüment Tatlıoğlu

1-- EASTERN MEDİTERRANEAN

"We will not allow anyone into the area that Turkiye declared to the UN in the Mediterranean.

WE HAVE BLOCKED A TOTAL OF 35 SHIPS so far.

"Some of them are not released to the press; they were very serious obstacles that brought us to the brink of war."

2-- Eastmed Natural Gas Pipeline Project
"Greece also uses Italy. Italian Ships wanted to work within the framework of the Eastmed Natural Gas Pipeline Project, but we prevented them. "We did not allow this within our own maritime jurisdiction."

3-- LIBYA
We initially sent 4 Frigates to Libya. We shot down 3 of Haftar's UCAVs with the guided missiles we fired from our Gabya-class Frigates.

"We are currently providing support to the air defense of the region with our 2 Ships."

Little boys playing computer games before visit PDF
Turkiye is KING of this region and their Countries can not do anything without USA-France

Greece receives an F-16 V aircraft monthly. It has already received the first 12, while you are zero fighters that have AESA radars, and this is linked to an armament package of new munitions.

Still dreaming about AESA Radar
Have you a problem to understand what about network centric warfare ?

163 Turkish CCIP modernized F-16s even without any Radar can match with 12 Greek F-16V

Turkish F-16 pilots can see the position of enemy elements even if they are out of radar range and commence an attack or evasive maneuver according to this information

Thanks to 4 Boeing E-7T AEWCs with 600 km MESA Radar

E-7T AEWC can detect Greek F-16V from 350+ km away and can guide 120km AIM-120C7 air to air missiles in BVR combat

The E-7T AEWC can detect the enemy aircraft and hostile air defense systems with its MESA Radar and Electronic Support system and transmit this information to Turkish F-16s via the Link-16 TDL.

He said Turkish Navy is not strongest in the region

because Israel has most modern Corvette , Egypt has FREMM and Greece has Type-214 Submarine

He compared Turkish Navy with 3 Navies combined
And proved to you that the Turkish Navy is not the strongest in the region. Try fighting against Israel. Or even better,against Egypt.

So funny ...... only in your dreams

Hellenic and Egyptian Navy will be destroyed in a day if they enter Turkish EEZ to fight Turkiye
Are you expecting anyone to take you seriously with such statements?

WE HAVE BLOCKED A TOTAL OF 35 SHIPS so far.
Where? Where did you block 35 ships? What ships?

Little boys playing computer games before visit PDF
Turkiye is KING of this region and their Countries can not do anything without USA-France
How old are you?

That's an excuse.

You had Yavuz-class and when we ordered 4 Hydra-class from the Germans,you ordered 4 Barbaros-class

We upgrade our Phantom to Peace Icarus 2000 and you upgrade your Phantom to Terminator 2020

We buy 170 Leopard 2A6 HEL,you upgrade 170 M60s to M60T Sabra

We buy 183 Leopard 2A4,you buy 354 Leopard 2A4

We buy 24 Rafale,you want 40 Eurofighter

We want to upgrade 83 or 84 F-16s to F-16V,you want 40 F-16V and have started upgrading F-16s to F-16 Ozgur
We make emergency purchases in order to maintain parity with Greek armed forces, everybody knows that. Right now we don't have any response for the Rafale and everybody knows that too.

However, this time it's a bit more serious. I think we should be buying 80-120 Eurofighters, not 40.

Welcome aboard.
I hope we don't stay LMAO

According to what you said, Türkiye is very helpless against the Anti-Turkish alliance. So I wonder why you don't make any move against us in Libya, Syria, Eastern Mediterranean and Cyprus ıf we are so weak?
NATO?

Syria and Libya are sideshows, main issue is the eastern mediterranean. We've stopped talking about Mavi Vatan if you noticed.

As I said before get 40 EF if you can, Turkey does have good relations with the UK, Spanish is cordial with the new Italian and German governments might be more tricky. If ni EF then focus on internal programs and try get that engine collaboration with RR moving quickly.

The US won't give anything advance while Ergodan is in power, they look at the region with an Israeli lense.

And proved to you that the Turkish Navy is not the strongest in the region. Try fighting against Israel. Or even better,against Egypt.

not proved ... he sucked with his silly post
I did not say Turkish Navy is stronger than Greek+Egyptian+Israeli Navies combined

I said that Turkish Navy is the strongest Navy in the region

They should try fighting Turkiye when we blocked Israeli Ship and when we sent 4 Frigates to Libya to kick HAFTAR

Turkish navy orders Israeli ship out of Cyprus’s waters

Without USA-France your countries can not do anything

Last edited:
everybody knows that. Right now we don't have any response for the Rafale and everybody knows that too.

We have S400 and SIPER against RAFALE in the Aegean

everybody knows that RAFALE is not 5th gen stealth Fighter Jet
and RAFALE is easy target for both S400 and SIPER

better Greeks should worry about S400 and SIPER
Their RAFALE Pilots will be not save when flying in the Aegean

everybody knows that RAFALE is not 5th gen stealth Fighter Jet
and RAFALE is easy target for both S400 and SIPER

better Greeks should worry about S400 and SIPER
Their RAFALE Pilots will be not save when flying in the Aegean
I won't even dignify this stupidity with a response.

I won't even dignify this stupidity with a response.

If you are so ignorant then its your problem

for the Aegean
there will be no difference to hit RAFALE with S400 or SIPER air defense missile instead of air to air missile on Eurofighter

even no need to risk Our Pilots

Greek RAFALE can provide advantage against Turkish F-16s in the south of Crete Island which is far away from S400 and SIPER firing range

but in the Aegean , Greek RAFALE is easy target for S400 or SIPER AD Systems

We need to deploy S400s in the Aegean Region
and to produce 120 SIPER Block2 air defense missiles to deploy them in the Aegean Region

If we deploy S400 and SIPER in the Aegean Region
In a possible conflict, Greek RAFALE cannot even come within 100 km of Turkish airspace in the Aegean

Last edited:
Erdoğan said that TF6000 will be developed within 5 years. In this case, we need to say at least 2035 for Kaan's domestic engine.
The engine issue will not be as easy as some people think.

Even the test drives of the Altay tank engine will last at least two years. I wonder how many years will Kaan's engine be tested after it is produced?

S400 maybe the best SAM system in the world. But its not the alternative to fighter jets.

If US denies then Turkey will go for WS-10 Engine if it wants early production of its aircrafts. Chinese engine means, the aircraft could be exported as well without being sanctioned.

Last edited:
Erdoğan said that TF6000 will be developed within 5 years. In this case, we need to say at least 2035 for Kaan's domestic engine.

TF-10.000 will power the KIZILELMA
TF-6.000 will power the ANKA-3

And Prof MAHMUT AKSIT ( TEI ) said that if you enlarge the diameter of the TF-10.000 Engine by 15 cm, it will become an Engine for the KAAN Fighter Jet

Let it finish the TF-10.000 development process, the rest is easy for the TF-35.000 Engine

2032-2035 realistic timeline to develop TF-35.000 Engine and brings it to a sufficient level and produce squadrons of KAANs with Turkish Engine

Last edited:

Even the test drives of the Altay tank engine will last at least two years. I wonder how many years will Kaan's engine be tested after it is produced?

Makes you wonder how the US, Russia, China (with reverse engineering) and France are able to build their own jet engines, and this decades ago.

S400 maybe the best SAM system in the world. But its not the alternative to fighter jets.

I did not say S400 is alternative to Fighter Jets

I said that we have S400 and SIPER to counter RAFALE in the Aegean

Instead of firing BVR Missile from Fighter Jets , we will fire air defense missiles from Mobile Platforms to hit RAFALE in the Aegean

-- 240 km 48N6E3 Missile with speed of mach 5,9
-- 150/250 km SIPER Block2 Missile with speed of mach 4+

Back
Top Bottom