What's new

Turkish Minister of National Defense Yaşar Güler: We are considering purchasing 40 Eurofighter Typhoons

They were the partners but still didn't get the F35 because of Israeli lobbying.
If Türkiye did not get the S400 the Americans would of used another excuse not
to deliver them just like they used Huawei excuse with UAE.
You are wrong about this, Turkish pilots had already received their planes and were training in America, They couldn't kick us out of the program if we didn't give them an excuse.

And we live streamed the arrival of S400 batteries in Turkey lol.

Last edited:
Even if they never got the S400 they still wouldn't get the F35 just like the UAE.
Hi,

No---they would have---. They just made bad choices---.

UAE came much later into the picture---. The lines were drawn then.

F-35 legacy had been established by that time---. Too many nations got suckered into the "incompetent F-35 belief "---.

On this forum, only Gambit by default and myself thru what I knew believed in the F-35 right from the gitgo amongst a very few posters---.

Erdogan kept calling the Westerners "imperialists" and "crusaders" and then went to Germany and talked bad about the Jewish and Kurdish community there. And he asked for Eurofighter. And they told him no.

He had been calling Hamas a resistance group to the same people who actively support Israel. Well it's common politics.

First he got S-400s. Then he asked for F-35s again and was told no. Then he said "we'll buy Su-35 and submarines from Russia". He went to Russia and got nothing. He came back and asked for F-16Vs from the Americans. He got nothing. He said "we'll make our own stuff and they will be better". He went to Germany and asked for Eurofighters and was told no.
Vallahi it's all true..

52 percent cannot see Erdoğan's inconsistencies.

I just laugh, I have nothing to say anymore. I think he'll eventually go buy J-10. Like the S400's, it will be of no use.

335+ Modern Fighter Jets if USA-Germany not blocking sale of F-16V and Eurofighter

USA blocked sale of 100 F-35A to Turkiye
View attachment 1030252

20 KAAN , 40 F-16V and 40 Eurofighter instead of 100 F-35A until 2030

-- 40 F-16V
-- 79 F-16 Block70
-- 29 F-16 Block50+
-- 130 F-16 OZGUR ( block70 standard )
-- 40 Eurofighter
-- 20 KAAN

40 new F-16V and 79 kits for block70 modernization
View attachment 1030248

130 F-16 OZGUR modernization ... ( block70 standard )
View attachment 1030250

29 F-16 Block50+
View attachment 1030251

40 Eurofighter
View attachment 1030247

20 KAAN
View attachment 1030253

Also Dozens of KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jets until 2030
View attachment 1030255

This feels like the Jumma Bazar , purchase list Pakistani posters used to have back in 2007 about planes we want for PAF

But in end we got JF17-Block III And J10C enough for our needs

Would be interesting to see which of these planes comes to Turkiye

My guess is only Euro Fighter

Is it a chinese option---we will know soon.

Do you think China will sell J10C to a NATO Country. Russia sold them S400 because they
need the money but I don't know if China would sell weapons to Türkiye.
Türkiye wanted to buy HQ9 sams back in the days but even that didn't materialise.

Do you think China will sell J10C to a NATO Country. Russia sold them S400 because they
need the money but I don't know if China would sell weapons to Türkiye.
Türkiye wanted to buy HQ9 sams back in the days but even that didn't materialise.
Hi,

It is possible---. It can happen---.

IF you can understand the military as a tool in diplomacy, you will realize the fact that you need a military force even if you NEVER go to war.
I know ofcourse I know.. But everytime we go and ask for a weapon system we look weak as f**
posts made by the Greek and Armenian lobbies on Twitter with the hashtag "nojetsforturkey" etc. It's so tiring to deal with these..

This feels like the Jumma Bazar , purchase list Pakistani posters used to have back in 2007 about planes we want for PAF
But in end we got JF17-Block III And J10C enough for our needs
Would be interesting to see which of these planes comes to Turkiye
My guess is only Euro Fighter

Turkiye has enough money to buy even 100+32 F-35
But USA prevent this with political decisions
even F-16V is nothing to do with S400 , still USA causes problems in F-16V sales

The same situation is about Eurofighter too because of Germany's political decisions

If Germany block sale of Eurofighter to Turkiye

Turkiye should produce KAAN special edition with Chinese Engine for both Turkish and Pakistani Air Forces

WS-10C Engine ( 32.000 lbf ) used on J-20 stealth Fighter Jet
1700541736980.png

50+50 KAAN Fighter Jets with Chinese Engine can be produced between 2027 and 2030

50 KAAN for the Turkish Air Force and 50 KAAN for the Pakistani Air Force

When Turkiye develops its own engine and brings it to a sufficient level and produce KAANs with Turkish Engine in 2035-2040, Turkiye can sell its own 50 KAANs with Chinese engine to Pakistan..

Thus, by 2030 Pakistan can have 50 KAAN Fighter Jets ... and by 2040 Pakistan can have total of 100 KAAN Fighter Jets with Chinese Engine

Last edited:
See that flag over there?
Turkey was a PARTNER in JSF program, not a customer.
Turkish made parts are still flying in American F-35s

Everything is changed in DAVOS-2009 ERDOGAN's "one minute" speech to criticize Israel

and in 2013 , the asymmetric-hybrid war started between USA and Turkiye over FETO , PKK-YPG , HATFAR , Greece , Armenia

if Turkiye never got the S400 , Turkiye still wouldn't get the F35

It has nothing to do with S400 and a technical issue
USA prevent this with political decisions
even F-16V is nothing to do with S400 , still USA causes problems in F-16V sales

I remember few years ago germany offered turkey eurofighter not only that they also offered to build facility in turkey for manufacturing eurofighter parts but at that time turkey rejected the offer for f35.

The same situation is about Eurofighter too because of Germany's political decisions

Turkiye should produce KAAN special edition with Chinese Engine for both Turkish and Pakistani Air Forces

View attachment 1030564

50+50 KAAN Fighter Jets with Chinese Engine can be produced between 2027 and 2030

When Turkiye develops its own engine and brings it to a sufficient level and produce KAANs with Turkish Engine in 2035-2040, Turkiye can sell its own 50 KAANs with Chinese engine to Pakistan..

Thus, by 2030 Pakistan can have 50 KAAN Fighter Jets ... and by 2040 Pakistan can have total of 100 KAAN Fighter Jets with Chinese Engine

The WS-10C is about 35000 lbs, while the WS-10B is about 32000 lbs.

The WS-10C is like a prototype of the WS-15, and the appearance is also similar.

Since China has already exported the WS-10B to Pakistan via the J-10C, then to export the WS-10C is not out of possibility.

We can also provide KAAN with the 2D thrust vectoring nozzle, so no need to envy the F119 engine anymore.

Last edited:
I remember few years ago germany offered turkey eurofighter not only that they also offered to build facility in turkey for manufacturing eurofighter parts but at that time turkey rejected the offer for f35.
It was at least 10 years ago.

View attachment 1030564

The plan to supply engines from China does not make sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom