What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

Karayel can be launched from Catapult does not need runway means can be launched off Frigates/Corvettes/LPDs.........

Finally i understood the difference between them) Catapul sounds great, and will be beneficial to the navy with other AUV helicopters. Good job Turkey.

Genel Maksat Helikopteri’nin motoru Eskişehir’den

tei-700x350.jpg

Is Turkey capable of taking two simultaneous fifth generation programs considering the huge cost associate with it . it is quoted between 50 to 80 billion dollar . moreover US is threatening to expel Turkey from JSF program if turkey continue its desire. ?

No such thing happened, where did you hear this?

Seems like you read that biassed article from some months ago.

1-) We got our needs. ı wanna ask you; buying Billions of worth Eurofighter off the shelf is logical but iniating our own program which will involve Turkish companies and keep our money inside the country is illogical....

2-) US never threatened us.....i don't know from where you heard this. They just said the same thing above like their European counterparts.

They want Turkey to spend it's money on their own products. You can expect such articles in the future too.

Mate, please read the article.... where does it says US will kick Turkey out of program.. such thing won't occur.

"This is a message toTurkey from the US and NATO, telling them that the JSF program will provide all the defense they need and that the development of a national fighter jet is not recommended."

They everything in according to their benefit and we choose the one which benefits us not them. Simple as that.

Yes Chinook or Black Hawk or like MI-17 ?

At present, Two helicopter project is proceeding simultaneously.

T-70: Based on Skorsky BlackHawk helicopters that is going to be produced in Turkey and exported to 3rd countries.
TUHP: 5 tonnes twin engine domestic design helicopter project.

Wasn't there some interest in acquiring Ospreys for LHD? Pretty sure I read something about it somewhere, can't find source.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom