What's new

Turkish Armed Forces has been ranked the 6th strongest in the world!

You can say this to Japan, maybe we can see a second invasion of China. If you have no clue, what they did to chinese people, ask chinese people. Or ask the Jews, they will love Hitler follower/lover. By the way, which immigrants do you mean? All of them? Including Southeast immigrants?

One more thing, Hitler lived 70 years ago, not 50.

That guy is Chinese ethnic with Vietnamese nationality.

To be fair though, the Germans also co-develop many military projects with the UK and other NATO nations (e.g. Eurofighter). I don't think it is really fair to compare Germany solely to Turkey when Germany works a lot with other nations on weapons systems. A lot of Turkish subsystems are also dependent on EU technologies, a great deal of which was sourced from Germany.

except Tank , Howitzer and Submarine , almost all German military projects are also dependent on EU and American technologies

and Europe co-develop many military projects ..... they help each others

EUROFIGHTER : The UK , Germany , Italy
FCAS : France , Germany
EURO TIGRE Attack Helicopter : France , Germany
SAMP-T Air Defense System : France , Italy
MEADS Air Defense System : The US , Germany , Italy
TAURUS Cruise Missile : Germany , Sweden
STORM SHADOW Cruise Missile : The UK , France , Italy
PERSAUS supersonic Cruise Missile : The UK , France
FREMM Frigate : France , Italy
HORIZON Destroyer : France , Italy
METEOR Missile : The UK,France,Germany,Italy

and many more

even The UK,Germany,Spain uses American missiles on their Warship projects
The UK,Germany,Italy,France,Spain uses American GE LM-2500 Engine on Naval Projects
The UK,France,Germany,Italy use American GMLRS
The UK,France,Germany,Italy use American UAVs

year by year Turkiye replace American-European systems with indigenous systems
TEI TD-170 turboprob Engine for ANKA and AKSUNGUR UCAVs
KALE KTJ-3200 turbojet engine for SOM and ATMACA Cruise Missiles to replace French TRI-40 Engine
TEI TS-1400 turboshaft Engine for T625 utility and T629 attack Helicopters

now Turkiye dependent on the US and Germany for Engines ( Tank , Fighter Jet , Warships ) ...... but in 5-10 years Turkish Engines will be developed for Tank , Fighter Jet , Warships

Radars,Missiles,EO Systems,Avionics,etc are full of indigenous

Finland is a strong case, why ranking sites like this is utterly useless. On paper when they are doing fight against Soviet union (in winter war and the following war) they are utter rubbish with only handfull of tanks and aircraft with army only comprised of conscript from farmer population base. Compared them with the Soviet, a large industrial country with vast population and resources who can literally flooding the Finnish defense line with steel of wall of Tanks, aircraft and millions of soldiers. But what is the result? Finland can giving a bloody nose against the Soviet and fight them until it was the Soviet who prefer peace accord compared to trying to fight the Finns until the last man.
I understand your point.....buuuuut...i'm worried Finland cant stand long against Russia today in a 1 on 1 with no NATO or external support to either country..Finland will get roasted.

Shameless and lying.
Stop barking

@Viet @cochine Do you think this member is native Vietnamese with this kind of post ??? What I see this guys only intention here is to support China, nothing else.

1598299933748.png

This means that the entire BaoDatViet newsroom is not Vietnamese because they publish such articles?

Keep barking.

That news is written in Vietnamese not English, only Chinese ethnic like you who want to humiliate Native Vietnamese in this international forum.

That news is written in Vietnamese not English, only Chinese ethnic like you who want to humiliate Native Vietnamese in this international forum.

So a Vietnamese patriot must try to troll and insult the Chinese by all means on China-related threads. Like Viva-viet, cochine, Viet ...

Vietnamese prostitute, English news.

Last edited:
So a Vietnamese patriot must try to troll and insult the Chinese by all means on China-related threads. Like Viva-, cochine, Viet ...

Vietnamese prostitute, English news.

That information and also what you stated are clearly intended to humiliate native Vietnamese, and you post it in the middle of argument between Vietnamese and Chinese posters. Instead of helping your Vietnamese compatriot, you post something that is intended to humiliate Vietnamese poster.

That information and also what you stated are clearly intended to humiliate native Vietnamese, and you post it in the middle of argument between Vietnamese and Chinese posters. Instead of helping your Vietnamese compatriot, you post something that is intended to humiliate Vietnamese poster.

According to that logic, my countryman insulted another nation, that is, I must be like them, insult another nation?

Stop barking when you don't understand the problem:

According to that logic, my countryman insulted another nation, that is, I must be like them, insult another nation?

Stop barking when you don't understand the problem:

It is clear that you are Chinese ethnic (Vietnamese nationality), no need to hide dude. That thread that you bring is meaningless since it is not China vs Vietnam thread. I dont want to debate further, just let other members to decide.

Most of the people doesn't even know just how many MPA aircraft Japan has. They even have more MPAs than the total numbers of most airforces out there... I would have placed them 4th above India as well

This is my top 15:
  1. US
  2. China
  3. Russia
  4. Japan
  5. India
  6. UK
  7. France
  8. South Korea
  9. Italy
  10. Turkey
  11. Israel
  12. Spain
  13. Australia
  14. Canada
  15. Indonesia
But being battle-ready is an another thing tho. It can easily turn the list upside down.
How India is above UK and French ? Can Indian Air Forece or Navy beat Royal Navy or French Air Force or Navy. Look at Dooklam , how helpless they are in front of China.
I can't understand how these rankings are done .

How India is above UK and French ? Can Indian Air Forece or Navy beat Royal Navy or French Air Force or Navy. Look at Dooklam , how helpless they are in front of China.
I can't understand how these rankings are done .

We are not comparable to French or British...... both can turn India into a nuclear wasteland if they decide.....
China is powerful but we are certainly not helpless.....

Anyways back to topic only true super power is AMERICA......
In Indian terms Amitabh Bacchan or in other terms Silvester Stallone of the world is AMERICA.....rest all others are dharmender, jitender, Bruce Willis etc.

Attachments

• ce7f755e1e5ff60c955faf2a251dcb24.jpg
    ce7f755e1e5ff60c955faf2a251dcb24.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 45c863ced621cfb5cc6ca6162cd48c9a.jpg
    45c863ced621cfb5cc6ca6162cd48c9a.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 29
They placed iran above australia.
They placed israel above iran ... Two bones i got

Autralia is clearly more powerful than iran.
Iran is clearly more mighty than israel.

Please compare Israel Air France in Iran Air Force.

Back
Top Bottom