What's new

Turkey summons Chinese ambassador over response to Uighur claims

That's because you're a victim of CCP propaganda yourself.:(

Hey .... I use word "may" (post #61), instead of "certainly" as you do.
Different from you, I will never claim anything I dont know yet.

So this prove you are the victim of propaganda, not me ;)
I know he cheered for Australian new weapons, no Indonesian does that so I don’t think he is a local.

He is Indonesian; trust me.

Some Indonesian are anti China.

It's not just the CNN or BBC. My freinds and relatives who visited China eye witnessed this with their own two eyes
How come China allows your friends and relatives to visit if there are so many terrible things happening. Would nazi allow Jews from third country to visit their concentration camps?

Ignorance is certainly a bliss for the deaf, dumb and blind. Turkey's leadership is a Trojan Horse, a trap for Pakistan, and Pakistanis are blind not to see it.

It is much better for the uyghurs to be re-educated into becoming fully assimilated into Chinese culture rather than be used as terrorists by foreign agencies. This is textbook radicalisation strategy, take over a town and start a terrorist economy. Happened in Pakistan and Afghanistan and look at the price they are paying.

Chinese culture is much better for them in the long run and Pakistan should support this as China would no doubt support re-education camps in NWFP that are dealing with Pakistanis kids running off to Afghanistan and coming back as terrorists.

How come China allows your friends and relatives to visit if there are so many terrible things happening. Would nazi allow Jews from third country to visit their concentration camps?
They can visit but are not allowed to carry any religious text or a book of quran with them .
Mosques are extremely supervised to the extent that Muslims feel oppressed,alienated and humiliated .
Can't understand why such insecurities with Muslims .

Aren't ughurs Muslims?

It's not just the CNN or BBC. My freinds and relatives who visited China eye witnessed this with their own two eyes.

In terms of Muslims, you should compare non-Muslims in Muslim countries with Muslims in non-Muslim countries.

You can tell what your relatives and friends have seen.

The lack of awareness here is really heartbreaking. Behave like an expert on Turkey without any knowledge is complete social media toxicity.

First of all, Turkey is trying to stay away from the US propaganda, as much as possible. Here, I see some ignorant trying to parallelize Turkey's situation with the United States. However, the situation is not as simple as they think.

Because the provoking of Turkey by US on this issue even not related to China; Its more about region's next decades economic order. I'll write this in detail sometime. In a nutshell: Rare Earth Elements and relative industrial areas are rapidly coming out of US control is the primary concern of the United States. China is the absolute dominant of this field, and US must prevent developed regions such EU or both emerging and on the route countries such Turkey. The fact that the USA takes the Uyghur issue on its agenda is part of this grandStrategy. Not because they cares about the Uighurs. You know that the first wave of US sanctions ( such Huwaei sanctions etc.)ended in a fiasco and mostly withdrew their decisions in silence.

Let's get back to the topic: The reason behind this incident is that the Chinese ambassador openly threatened to Yavas and IYI party. This diplomat used unacceptable and arrogant language, this is the main source of the problem. Moreover, he is so dumb enough to ignore the current provocative activities of the US. Please send a more polite and politically skilled diplomat.

Contrary to what is claimed in this title, the municipality carries out the infrastructure and some sewerage renewing works of the street. This is the municipality's duty and there is no unlawful practice in any way. Mansur Yavaş, made a statement on this issue also. He said that nobody was involved in China's internal affairs and that his words were distorted.

Also, do you perceiving the words of a Head of Municipality as the official opinion of the country? Is it so in China? More than 80 million people lives in Turkey and there are dozens of ideological cultures and political parties. Sorry, but your current level of influence is not deep enough to affect all of this.

trivia: Mansur Yavaş is one of the possible presidential candidates for 2023. In other words, he is among the potential leaders of the post-AKP era.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as western Uyghur propaganda.
It’s classic agitprop.
The lack of awareness here is really heartbreaking. Behave like an expert on Turkey without any knowledge is complete social media toxicity. (I don't mean the Chinese members) Both blind and dumb, should give priority to listening.

First of all, Turkey is trying to stay away from the US propaganda, as much as possible. Here, I see some ignorant fools trying to parallelize Turkey's situation with the United States. However, the situation is not as simple as they think.

Because the provoking of Turkey by US on this issue even not related to China; Its more about region's next decades economic order. I'll write this in detail sometime. In a nutshell: Rare Earth Elements and relative industrial areas are rapidly coming out of US control is the primary concern of the United States. China is the absolute dominant of this field, and US must prevent developed regions such EU or both emerging and on the route countries such Turkey. The fact that the USA takes the Uyghur issue on its agenda is part of this grandStrategy. Not because they cares about the Uighurs. You know that the first wave of US sanctions ( such Huwaei sanctions etc.)ended in a fiasco and mostly withdrew their decisions in silence.

Let's get back to the topic: The reason behind this incident is that the Chinese ambassador openly threatened to Yavas and IYI party. This diplomat used unacceptable and arrogant language, this is the main source of the problem. Moreover, he is so dumb enough to ignore the current provocative activities of the US. Please send a more polite and politically skilled diplomat.

Contrary to what is claimed in this title, the municipality carries out the infrastructure and some sewerage renewing works of the street. This is the municipality's duty and there is no unlawful practice in any way. Mansur Yavaş, made a statement on this issue also. He said that nobody was involved in China's internal affairs and that his words were distorted.

Also, do you perceiving the words of a Head of Municipality as the official opinion of the country? Is it so in China? More than 80 million people lives in Turkey and there are dozens of ideological cultures and political parties. Sorry, but your current level of influence is not deep enough to affect all of this.

trivia: Mansur Yavaş is one of the possible presidential candidates for 2023. In other words, he is among the potential leaders of the post-AKP era.
I had a feeling the story was misrepresented. And yes, China’s media and PR skills are absolute shit. It’s literally the kryptonite of China because it’s people are so ignorant about how to interact with and communicate with foreign populations.

Doesn't Turkey depend on vaccines from China?
Erdo didn't make inroads in big cities.

Big cities, Ankara + Istanbul included are republican strongholds.

2023 is coming for Erdo, thus the sudden nationalism flare up.

Back
Top Bottom