What's new

Turkey raises Kashmir issue, India unhappy

Seems like Indians are enjoying this. You guys are wasting ur time and maybe u can go back to your forums to talk about your growth

Go F*ck ur Mom and then when u feel better come back online.

keep crying..either accept the reality or go somewhere else.
and your hobbies are really amazing:)

Yes sir i do. In fact my last name is Kashmiri. Therefore i have a land deed in my name.:guns:

and we should believe you because your are a big hearted pakistani who only speaks truth :lol:

Looks like you F**ked around with someone Or maybe you have been drunk lately. :lol:

I see that you have no logical rebuttal.

But if you are going to throw insults, at least make some sense brah:woot:

and we should believe you because your are a big hearted pakistani who only speaks truth :lol:
Chillax mate he doesnt even know how the Pakistan looks like @ present...he is sitting in Canada and posting.....

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Pakistanis are so obssesseddddd and have great deal of possesivenessss with the K anf F words it seems...

See you guys at war. If u have the balls.

See you guys at war. If u have the balls.
Man you really are amazing...please come to India please....the comedians are missing in the movies nowadays please come you have a really bright future here....guys take a look at this genius he wants pakistan to go in war with India and Pakistan jus has granted India most favoured nation tag...god lmao save this amazing creature on earth..pls make your visit to PDF often :rofl:
And what balls are you referin too??Inviting your PM to watch Pakistan cricketer's balls being torn off by Indians are what?:rofl:

Man you really are amazing...please come to India please....the comedians are missing in the movies nowadays please come you have a really bright future here....guys take a look at this genius he wants pakistan to go in war with India and Pakistan jus has granted India most favoured nation tag...god lmao save this amazing creature on earth..pls make your visit to PDF often :rofl:
And what balls are you referin too??Inviting your PM to watch Pakistan cricketer's balls being torn off by Indians are what?:rofl:

Yes i am a genius here. I am going to the University of Waterloo on a fellowship. May i ask how smart are you? I hope you aren't feeling jealous. If you want to come i can sponsor you. I think fellow students and professors of mine will enjoy you as a brat. Oh yeah by the way, i don't like to come to India because i will have jobs available in a much better environment.

looking forward to seeing the reaction of your fellow keyboard warrior dot-heads when they see that line.

For a senior member, you certainly don't have any qualms in using racially and religiously demeaning names. But don't worry, we aren't going to respond by calling you names that bear a striking resemblance to the word for raw pig's meat. You see, some of us were brought up in respectable families.

Once one of the Pakistans very legitimate leader said, "We would fight India for Kashmir over 1000 years". 64 years gone, 936 years left...

Regards

Yes i am a genius here. I am going to the University of Waterloo on a fellowship. May i ask how smart are you? I hope you aren't feeling jealous. If you want to come i can sponsor you. I think fellow students and professors of mine will enjoy you as a brat. Oh yeah by the way, i don't like to come to India because i will have jobs available in a much better environment.
What the hell is that???i dont know and no need to know it genius...I am smart enough to be in Infosys which you can not even dream of....stop ranting genius...but mate your witty thoughts about Wikipedia and war with India is really making me jealousy...:Dbut remember onething there's nothing on your part upon which we can feel jealousy what we can do is some pitty feel and some donations...:rofl:

Hahaha most of the people wouldn't even have heard the name 'Turkey' = fact.

Ignorant? Mate, believe me majority of the world doesnt even know that there is a country called Turkey somewhere in the world
but you can't find a literate person who hasn't heard the name India. In fact even in alphabet phonetics I stands for India have you ever heard someone say T for Turkey? looooooooooooooooooooool :D And who cares what does Hindustan means in Turkey?? lool

Turkish people ruled India? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! If you prove that to me, I swear I'll eat my hat. LITERALLY! hahaha Turkey itself was invaded by Monglos! And the only foreign rulers who have ruled over India have been Mongols (mughals). But then Mongols are known for their invasion and fighting and not just India they have ruled over, China, Vietnam, Korea, India, Persia, Arabia (including turkey) Apart from mongols maybe some Afghans controlled parts of India. But Turkish people? Like really? I'm sure even your Pakistani friends are laughing on you right now.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe - Albert Einstein

You must have been living under a rock or maybe surfing BR for a long time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Mamluk Sultanate
[ 0.5 mg dose of Wikizolam ( Intended for treatment of stupidity , superiority complex and insecurity ) :rofl: ] First learn your own history rather than lecturing us about who has heard of who's name ! :P

What the hell is that???i dont know and no need to know it genius...I am smart enough to be in Infosys which you can not even dream of....stop ranting genius...but mate your witty thoughts about Wikipedia and war with India is really making me jealousy...:Dbut remember onething there's nothing on your part upon which we can feel jealousy what we can do is some pitty feel and some donations...:rofl:

I can see how smart u are now LOL. Haven't you heard of Blackberry the phone? We made that and we still make it----plus we are leading the world in innovation and technology. If i were you i woudn't make such comment.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Indians are always unhappy personality. If Turkey wants to say something about Kashmir well then there is nothing wrong in that. its a disputed territory for gods sake and anyone has the right to say anything about it.

I never said anything against wikipedia you idiot. I just said in laughter that is that your source? its funny cuz as i mentioned earlier in one one of my posts that what could be the chances of it not being authored by an Indian? Its funny how Indians like you misquote purposely to irritate.

Back
Top Bottom