What's new

Turkey raises Kashmir issue, India unhappy

Did anyone bothered to write that Turkey Appologised to India over raising Kashmir Issue..

End of the topic there and there itself. All rest is ranting and wasting the bandwidth...

have i told that kashmiris are terrorists...
i sometimes get frustrated that why the hell our governement care so much of kashmir when they never had any faith with us...
billions of dollars are spent on the state..for what????just to be disliked by them??????let them be independent and then see wht development can they do with themselves??use those money for some poor in other part of india..

Good. Thats what i also want. I hope they make you the prime minister of India

I don't consider 'Azad Kashmir' truly Kashmir. Do you even know why this name was give in the first place? It is referred to a place or land surrounded by a valley."Azad Kashmir" is not truly kashmir as its not in a valley. Thus there are some people that call it Gilgit-Baltistan. Do your homework first before posting anything.

Um Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan were all part of Kingdom of Jammu and Kashmir. Any Kashmiri Nationalist worth his salt, will never say that Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir are not part of Kashmir.

You are the one who needs to do your do your homework. Looks like you are yet another Pakistani pretending to be a Kashmiri, just to make your case stronger. Won't be the first time though.:lol:

I don't consider 'Azad Kashmir' truly Kashmir. Do you even know why this name was give in the first place? It is referred to a place or land surrounded by a valley."Azad Kashmir" is not truly kashmir as its not in a valley. Thus there are some people that call it Gilgit-Baltistan. Do your homework first before posting anything.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

What are the chances of not being authored by an Indian?
do you really know how that works???is it not verifyng the authenticity???comeon jus dont come up with another joke..

Did anyone bothered to write that Turkey Appologised to India over raising Kashmir Issue..

End of the topic there and there itself. All rest is ranting and wasting the bandwidth...
who cares???if its on India there are so many ranters who go mad about it..let them enjoy atleast here mate...

do you really kow how that works???is it not verifyng the authenticity???comeon jus dont come up with another joke..
i think he is hearing of wikipedia for the 1st time in his life:cheesy:

buddy u want kashmir to be part of pakistan and thats not going to happen...
how dare you say that????let them think dude...i pray for them to keep on dreamin this...think of the other side buddy we have one less trade competitor when they keep on talkin about this and prioritize it...lets enjoy our growth story cooly:coffee:

so you must be knowing that JKLF dont want kashmir to be integrated with pakistan or india,they want independence
for enlightening your history,kashmir was independent of 15th august 1947 till pakistan attacked,the people were not bothered about having a non muslim ruler but pakistan was bothered.

Well my ancestors wanted it to be part of Pakistan. But they failed. They hijacked an Indian airplane but were later convicted for treason.

how dare you say that????let them think dude...i pray for them to keep on dreamin this...think of the other side buddy we have one less trade competitor when they keep on talkin about this and prioritize it...lets enjoy our growth story cooly:coffee:

I am a kashmiri and i deicide where my land needs to go. who the F**K ru??? HUHH

I am a kashmiri and i deicide where my land needs to go. How the F***K RU??? HUHH

Do you have a land deed in your name ?? Without that, you can take a hike in the valley of Kashmir, but have no claim on the land .. ;)

well said...

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I am a kashmiri and i deicide where my land needs to go. who the F**K ru??? HUHH
we arent stopping u to go to pakistan..go there..but who told u that the land is urs
???jahaan jana hai jao lekin kashmir ka ek inch bhi nahi milega pakistan ko aur

Do you have a land deed in your name ?? Without that, you can take a hike in the valley of Kashmir, but have no claim on the land .. ;)

Yes sir i do. In fact my last name is Kashmiri. Therefore i have a land deed in my name.:guns:

Back
Top Bottom