What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

Here we have well-informed and intelligent Turkish member who realizes that even Turkish people are not really Turkic genetically (only 3%) but only linguistically.

Same goes with Azarbaijanis ... who are Turkic speaking but not genetically Turkic ... and this not an opinion, but a scientifically validated fact established by genetic studies.

Being a Turk is a cultural thing.

I am partly Turkmen descent With pale skin and caucasian face. Other side of me, is Crimean Tatar which is both blond and colored eyed but Asian looking. Girls say you look like European. No, I am not. I am Asian.

What am I?

I am partly Turkmen descent With pale skin and caucasian face. Other side of me, is Crimean Tatar which is both blond and colored eyed but Asian looking. Girls say you look like European. No, I am not. I am Asian.

What am I?

Are Turkmen different from Turks. Also a national of Turkmenistan is known as Turkmen and a Turkic people in Arab World is also known as Turkmen. Can you elaborate.

Are Turkmen different from Turks. Also a national of Turkmenistan is known as Turkmen and a Turkic people in Arab World is also known as Turkmen. Can you elaborate.

It was Turkmen / Turcoman horsemen who made Anatolia "Turkey". Turk is the citizen of Turkish Republic. But can be descended of any race, whether Albanian, Turk, Georgian etc.

On the other side Ethnic Turks are real Turkmens. There are also other Turki communities such as Tatars, Azeris, Kyrgyzs, gagauzs etc...

A few Crimean Tatars came to Iran as well. I met one Iranian lady who looked totally Russian, and told me her ancestors were Tatars from Crimea. She did not have any noticeable Asian features, but she said that some Crimean Tatars look more Asian. Most of her family chose to settle in Turkey, though her parents chose Iran instead.
Other side of me, is Crimean Tatar which is both blond and colored eyed but Asian looking. Girls say you look like European.

Stop posting wikipedia articles, based on Ahmad Kasravi. And shove your "genetic studies" BS somewhere in your body.

Persians are just Afghans who got converted to Shia faith by Azeri Turks. You are Tajik, Afghan, who got screwed by Arabs. Now go away you...

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Turkmen or Turkoman are actually a name for all of Oghuz Turks, including Anatolia and Azerbaijan.

During middle-ages, Azerbaijani Turks were known as Turkoman.

The fact is that Azerbaijani Turks are Oghuz Turks who speak a dialect of East Oghuz, called Azerbaijani Turkish.

This is the fact, rest are your mollah fantasies. If someone got "assimilated" or are a rape-victim, that is your Tajik-Afghan kind. We made you Shia, what else do you need? Your Tajik and Afghans brothers are Sunnis, while you converted to Shia under swords of Safavids. Just think about it.

"I would like to know what are the differences between Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs. Please all be rationale and tell only the truth, no matter where we're from. To unite the 'Muslim Ummah' this belt has to come close to each other !!!"

Arabs, Turks and Iranians form a triangle in the Middle East. Iranians dont seem to get along too well with either, with the exception of a few Arab countries/organizations like Syria and Hezbollah. Arabs and Turk do tend to work together based on mutual interest. However to say Arab countries form one block is wrong considering there are several factions amongst them as well.

What are the chance of all three uniting under one leadership? Barely any if even existent at all. The only thing that can unite the three is religion, but most (all?) of the countries in the region are formed on nationalism . All attempts by Arabs to unite into one country have failed (Syrian-Egyptian, Jordan-Iraq), so forget forming a union or understanding with Turks and Iranians when Arabs themselves cant even agree. The differences in culture, language, ideology is just too great to see any sort of union or even understanding between the three, unless there is mutual benefit involved (even that may not work such are the differences).

Someone please shutdown this thread already... This thread turned into a d!ck race between forumers....

There is only one poster on this thread who, being unable to reason and argue, and out of frustration, resorts to foul language. This poster deserves a reprimand and ban. Here are his words - I have reported him.

rape-victim, that is your Tajik-Afghan kind.
And shove your "genetic studies" BS somewhere in your body.
You are Tajik, Afghan, who got screwed by Arabs
This thread turned into a d!ck race between forumers....

Reported this insult against a forum member.
Stop posting wikipedia articles, based on Ahmad Kasravi. And shove your "genetic studies" BS somewhere in your body.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Reported an insult agains nationality.
The fact is that Azerbaijani Turks are Oghuz Turks who speak a dialect of East Oghuz, called Azerbaijani Turkish.

This is the fact, rest are your mollah fantasies. If someone got "assimilated" or are a rape-victim, that is your Tajik-Afghan kind. We made you Shia, what else do you need? Your Tajik and Afghans brothers are Sunnis, while you converted to Shia under swords of Safavids. Just think about it.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Another insult against a nation.

Persians are just Afghans who got converted to Shia faith by Azeri Turks. You are Tajik, Afghan, who got screwed by Arabs. Now go away you...

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Turkmen or Turkoman are actually a name for all of Oghuz Turks, including Anatolia and Azerbaijan.

During middle-ages, Azerbaijani Turks were known as Turkoman.

What am I?

HUMAN! :woot: What u mean by "girls say you look european"? Do you look different to boyz? :P J/K

Congratulations to Fasih Khan sucessful thread mate.

the most retarded pakistanis think of indians are inferior

I am really amazed by your hypocrisy... In one of your previous threads as usual, you singled me out as the only person disrespecting people.. while your Indian Bihari brother Nalaanapride said equally disrespectful things about Pakistan and Pakistanis.. but you ignored whatever he said...

If you Karchiites want to show that much love for Biharis and U.P. people from the other side of border then I suggest you to move back to India... and don't forget it was Bengali Muslims and Indian Muslims from present day India who were mostly responsible for the creation of Pakistan... Punjabis, Pathans or other native nationalities of Pakistan never felt threatened by Hindus as they were a minority in North Western States.. First you guyz refused to live peacefully with Hindus in your native India and kept on dreaming about Pakistan and now when you have Pakistan you guyz keep on supporting India and keep on dissing your own fellow Punjabis and Pathans... what the hell!

I remember in one of the posts posted by an Iranian few months ago that he has seen some very pretty Pakistani girls, and you said forget about low lives like jinxed_girl, she has certain agenda to spread in this forum.. and that you will prefer a Bihari doctor over some illiterate girl of pind from Punajb, Kashmir, or Frontier. Do you have something against Kashmiris, Punjabis and Pathans.. if you do and you love India so much then I suggest you to move back to India as we are the 2 largest ethnic groups of Pakistan

Also, your Bihari brother Nalanda was claiming that blue-eyed Biharis are common in India (the word itself "Blue-eyed-Bihari" has a funny ring to it.. when I heard that statement I started to smile)... You Biharis are not fooling anyone on here... Among "Indic" groups blue eyes are very rare... Light eyes are only found in appreciable number among Kashmiris and Pashtuns and some Northern Punjabi ethnicities like Hazaras or Hindkowans who are heavily mixed with Pashtuns and form an overlapping group with them. So, I don't know how come blue-eyes are common in Bihar... personally I have never seen a blue eyed Bihari and I have seen thousands.. maybe they do exist in some remote jungles of India ;)

This reminds me of another post, posted by some South Indian on Paktribune forum... he was claiming that blue and green eyes are very common in South India... here is his exact statement ...

"I have travelled all the way from Kanyakumari to up to Bombay. The eyecolour starts from black, brown, BLUE, and occasional green".

Yeah right... We Pakistanis were part of India.. and you Biharis are fooling no one here.. try fooling those people who don't know much about India and Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom