What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

What I don't understand why the punjabis here grouping themselves with Pashtuns and Kashmiris when a mere visit at pashtun forums says a lot about how they see the punjabis. ;)

What I don't understand why the punjabis here grouping themselves with Pashtuns and Kashmiris when a mere visit at pashtun forums says a lot about how they see the punjabis. ;)

Shut up daalkhor:rofl:

What I don't understand why the punjabis here grouping themselves with Pashtuns and Kashmiris when a mere visit at pashtun forums says a lot about how they see the punjabis.

Whatever we Punjabis may be, we are happy. To be honest opinions from forums are worthless. Pashtuns are probably the largest minority population in Punjab.

You are wrong... The Pashtoon who hate Punjabis are Afghan Pashtuns not Pakistani Pashtuns.. If you want the true opinion of Pakistani Pashtuns, I suggest you to join this facebook group...

I am a Pakistani Pakhtoon and thank u I dont want loy Afghanistan | Facebook

and ask if they hate Punjabis.. majority will say NO...

and here is the largest facebook group on Kashmir.. with more than 57000 members.. you can join it and ask if they hate Punjabis.. majority will say NO...

Kashmir - Community - Srinagar, India | Facebook

Join the group on Kashmir and see what they have to say about India... they call you "Bihari Mazdoors" and use insults like "go and use fair and lovely"..

I have been part of the Kashmiri facebook group for few months now.. and Kashmiris have been very nice with me.. I don't see anyone of them saying anything bad about Punjabis.. we border them.. One thing that really stuck me about Kashmiris, whether Pandits or Muslims is that they are extremely good looking people... majority of Kashmiris on that group are handsome and pretty. I have yet to see an ugly looking Kashmiri.. they don't look like your typical Biharis and South Indians... :rofl:

Join the group on Kashmir and see what they have to say about India... they call you "Bihari Mazdoors" and use insults like "go and use fair and lovely"..

I have been part of the Kashmir for few months now.. and Kashmiris have been very nice with me.. I don't see anyone of them saying anything bad about Punjabis.. we border them.. One thing that really stuck me about Kashmiris, whether Pandits or Muslims is that they are extremely good looking people... majority of Kashmiris on that group are handsome and pretty. I have yet to see an ugly looking Kashmiri.. they don't look like your typical Biharis and South Indians... :rofl:

What-up-Shakeel-at-home-on-Kashmir.jpg

Good try.. but that doesn't mean anything.. Iranians are known for their beauty... however I can google and find some ugly looking Iranians and post it here.. when we talk about a particular country.. we talk about the general perception associated with that country.. how an average person from that country look like.. you know what I mean? and we all know how an average Indian looks like...

Now google the internet and try to find some "good looking" everyday South Indians... ;).. And I challenge you that for every 1 good looking south indian you post, I will post 100 good looking Punjabis, Pathans and Kashmiris in return.. Happy Googling!

Btw, which state of India you are from?

Back
Top Bottom