What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

I can't show my ugly mug to the world:(

Dude you look like cross between uber nerd and James Bond. :D

Do the one in the tuxedo.

I wouldn't say Pakistanis are more Iranians then Turks or Arabs, but all of these countries influence us, and also India. Pakistan has a huge four to six variety of ethnics. Majors are Punjabis (70 million), Pashtuns (40 million), Sindhi (25 million), Seraikis (15 Million), Muhajirs (14 Millions), Baloch (7 Million), and then smaller groups like Kalash, Hazara, Gilgit, Shina etc.

Sindhis and Seraikis are probably the most unique to us Pakistanis, and Muhajir just describes the migrations of Indians to Pakistan. Abdul Khan, and Muhsarraf - both very honorable Pakistanis, are Muhajirs. Baloch share border with Iran, Afghanistan. Pashtos share borders with Afghanistan, but more are in Pakistan.

And there are MORE Punjabis in Pakistan than in India.

All in all, our language Urdu is based on Persian, Hindi, Arabic and a little Turkish (Zamana = day in both language if I recall correctly). Turks, Persians, Arabs, Mongols, Indians have all had empires in modern day Pakistan.

Kurds resemble Baloch the most.

dm2xyq.jpg

I wouldn't say Pakistanis are more Iranians[/IMG]

I never said that Pakistanis are more Iranians.. Pakistan has more in common with Northwest India... also didn't in my previous posts I said that Iranians complain all the time about Arab invasions when they are also equally responsible for invading others.. so I don't know where did Iran came into the picture...

Back
Top Bottom